[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people are surprised that the third version is two games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: bothLycanroc.png (635KB, 1408x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bothLycanroc.png
635KB, 1408x1300px
>people are surprised that the third version is two games instead of one
Why is that so surprising? Lycanroc is still a thing. Rockruff needs Sun or Moon to decide which form to evolve into. It wouldn't be possible with a traditional third version like Crystal, Emerald and Platinum.
>>
>>32705349
literally just bring back day/night cycle, it's not that hard
>>
>>32705349
>Rockruff needs Sun or Moon to decide which form to evolve into.
Or you know, they could just make it a night/day evolution.
>>
I assume the only real reason is what they ended up doing with the legendaries.

If they just ended up doing a Kyurem or Necrozma game, Gen 5 and 7 could easily have just had 3 games. But since they went the fusion route that's what you get.
>>
>>32705362
Technically, it already is. Rockruff only evolves in the day in Sun and at night in Moon.
>>
>>32705362
Or could have just made it evolve with the corrisponding stones have it happen at the specific time of day.
>>
>>32705349
yeah there were too many gimmicks to put them together really
but let's be real, who cares? the differences are so minimal
>>
Gotta have a new exclusive form for the dogs. We all know they're both likely to get one. The question is if they get new secondary typings...
>>
File: wrpt4i6.jpg (55KB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
wrpt4i6.jpg
55KB, 350x260px
>>32705391
Moondog should be Rock/Fighting, since it's partially inspired by Ashita no Joe.
>>
>>32705349
Just retcon it to normal day and night evolutions they wouldn't make them version exclusive for the rest of the series
>>
>>32705418
>Ashita no Joe
>>
>>32705418
>>32706146
I will accept both of these.
>>
>>32705349
Going by your logic we'll never get another solo game again because of that furbait
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.