[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Ultra" Solgaleo & "Ultra" Lunala: Speculation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 34

I think they will keep their type combinations, get Prism Armor as ability and get much bulkier. What do you think?
>>
I think they're a mix, done the same way as the White and Black Kyurem in BW2
>>
File: img_02.png (238KB, 538x452px) Image search: [Google]
img_02.png
238KB, 538x452px
I really like the Lunala's design.
>>
>>32704462
I like the light blue color. It reminds me of the moon covered by clouds on a full moon
>>
Necrozma will most likely be the base, so the fusion will have its IVs/, EVs, etc.

Types are the same as Solgaleo and Lunala, and the stats are also similar, but higher. The fusions probably get Solgaleo and Lunala's signature moves as well, considering they look a lot like Full Moon and Radiant Sun phases.

As for the abilities, I think they're some variations of Prism Armor with different names.
>>
File: UltraSun-UltraMoon.jpg (2MB, 8000x4800px) Image search: [Google]
UltraSun-UltraMoon.jpg
2MB, 8000x4800px
>>32704430
These aren't Solgaleo and Lunala, but Necrozma-Solgaleo and Necrozma-Lunala. At the end of the game we will use perfect Zygarde (see the green light of Zygarde's cells in pic related) to fight Necrozma-Guzzlord (which is Psychic-Dragon type), the final boss of the game.
>>
>>32704515
Stop anon, I don't want to be hyped
>>
>>32704430
Necrogaleo looks shitty in the official art. His in-game model looks better
>>
>>32704430
I'm personally fond of the one theory that they're just straight up new formes of Necrozma, with it using its prism powers to ape their appearance with light constructs. It fits with the non-Necrozma parts, the Solgaleo and Lunala bodies, looking rather insubstantial. I'd also prefer that to more fusions, especially ones that are some kind of weird, reverse Kyurem situation where the cool third legendary is worn like a set of armor by others.
>>
Maybe the reason Necrozma is in pain is because it isn't in Ultra Space and it fuses with Nebby as a last resort to get back.
>>
>>32704614
They had better widen its movepool in that case. Nobody wants a Kyurem-B situation.
>>
Dex entry states that Necrozma's source of energy is light, which Solgaleo and Lunala release plenty of in their Radiant Sun/Full Moon phases. Since these games seem like alt versions instead of sequels, I'm guessing the story will be largely the same. And during the climax when Nebby evolves, Necrozma comes out and hijacks it, turning into these new forms.
>>32704614
I'm cosigning the new Necrozma forms idea. The parts that look like Solgaleo/Lunala look almost like pure energy.
>>
File: 1480244492594.png (208KB, 806x802px) Image search: [Google]
1480244492594.png
208KB, 806x802px
>>32704556
>UBs seems to be based on planets (just like the Sun and the Moon were considered planets in the past even if aren't planets anymore just like Solgaleo and Lunala are UBs adapted to our world) and Guzzlord is Pluto, the planet furthest from the Earth (Zygarde) which was considered the center of the solar system in the past
>Zygarde is life, order and the natural evolution, Pluto represent death, chaos, the forced change. At the same time, Zygarde's power (nature energy) is pretty similar to atomic energy, green, powerfull, hidden in the depth of earth, may cause weird evolution or the mutation known as megaevolution (remember ORAS when the nature energy which Groudon and Kyogre use to go to their primal forms created new megastones in Hoenn?), and Pluto also represent the atomic power, that's why the inside of Guzzlord's mouth have that pattern similar to configuration of an atom, representing the atomic power
>Guzzlord and Zygarde are both big draconid monsters
>both Dragon type
>both have great HP stats
>both have a big mouth in the chest
>both are in a similar cave, one in Terminus Cave in Kalos, the other one in Resolution cave in Alola (also its japanese name is End Cave, an obvious paralelism to "terminus")
>>
>>32704556
>>32704720
>both are based on female creatures of european myths:
>"An ala or hala (plural: ale or hali) is a female mythological creature recorded in the folklore of Bulgarians, Macedonians, and Serbs. Ale are considered demons of bad weather whose main purpose is to lead hail-producing thunderclouds in the direction of fields, vineyards, or orchards to destroy the crops, or loot and take them away. EXTREMELY VORACIOUS, ale particularly like to eat children, though their GLUTTONY is not limited to Earth. It is believed they sometimes try devouring the SUN or the MOON, causing ECLIPSES, and that it would mean the end of the world should they succeed."
>"The appearance of an ala is diversely and often vaguely described in folklore. A given ala may look like a BLACK wind, a GIGANTIC CREATURE of indistinct form, a HUGE-MOUTHED, humanlike, or snakelike monster, a female DRAGON, or a raven."
>"While ale are usually hostile towards humans, they do have other POWERFUL ENEMIES that can defeat them, like DRAGONS"."
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ala_(demon)

It's pretty clear that Guzzlord is a kind of counterpart of Zygarde, but at same time Necrozma has been portrayed as the actual third legendary of Alola and it have other similarities with Zygarde
>Ten Carat Hill shape is also similar to the last room of Terminus Cave
>the form of their bodies
>the relationship with the Z letter
>rainbows
>Necrozma's back is a chaos star, while Zygarde is the Order pokémon

I knew Necrozma was about to show some capacity of absorb UBs, because both Necrozma and Guzzlord fits as Zygarde's rival in the next game so the best rival isn't either Necrozma nor Guzzlord but both at same time. Necrozma is a black hole which absorbs the planets (the UBs, Solgaleo and Lunala included) and it will collide with the guardian of Earth, Zygarde.
>>
File: rainbow Necrozma Zygarde.png (655KB, 790x520px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow Necrozma Zygarde.png
655KB, 790x520px
Just wait for it
>>
>>32704712
>The parts that look like Solgaleo/Lunala look almost like pure energy.
Aren't those just their Radiant Sun and Full Moon Phases?
>>
>>32704430
So will this be Solgaleo & Lunala wearing Necrozma, or will it be Necrozma possessing Solgaleo & Lunala like a parasite?
>>
>>32704736
They're similar, but the colors are a bit different. Full Moon Lunala has golden edges instead of blue, and Radiant Sun Solgaleo's body is mostly white instead of yellowish.
>>
>>32704711
I don't see why not, aside from Kyurem-B I guess. Third legendary new Formes have been overpowered bullshit for generations now, though Gamefreak's gonna Gamefreak. Probably some new tutor move, Prism Beam or something.
>>
File: solgaleolunalaPvtAt.jpg (122KB, 984x742px) Image search: [Google]
solgaleolunalaPvtAt.jpg
122KB, 984x742px
>>32704736
Their radiant sun and moon phases still have bits that aren't illuminated. Solgaleo's white "fur" wasn't glowing yellow and Lunala's golden parts weren't glowing blue. These look like they are beyond that.
>>
File: 1485587634475.png (485KB, 388x449px) Image search: [Google]
1485587634475.png
485KB, 388x449px
>>32704733
>there actually were five cores in SM
>all are red colored anyway
They can't do fucking anything right
>>
File: hey.png (1MB, 1967x1550px) Image search: [Google]
hey.png
1MB, 1967x1550px
>>32704758
It triggers my autism too
>>
I could see, given the eclipse theme, them changing from psychic to dark type in addition to a probable 700 total base stats (to match the kyurem forms) and much higher bulk (likely at the cost of speed)
>>
>>32704758
I'm more annoyed that Core Zygarde isn't useable in battle.

It feels like it should be in a Cosmog situation, where all it knows is Splash, and you have to merge it with a Zygarde of your choosing at the lab.
>>
>>32704879
Cosmog is a proper pokémon so of course you can having him battling, but Zygarde's core isn't a pokémon, is the brain of a pokémon. No types, no moves, no stats, no pokémon, just a brain.
>>
File: 1490461977924.png (3MB, 900x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1490461977924.png
3MB, 900x1301px
>>32704515
YES
>>
File: boner.png (16KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
boner.png
16KB, 691x597px
>this thread
>>
>>32704863
>Psychic to Dark
But Necrozma is Psychic.
>>
Hmm. Never noticed how Solgaleo and Lunala ability names loosely match/relate to prisim armor

Full Metal Body
Shadow Shield

Prisim Shield
Full Prisim Body
>>
>>32704751
You're forgetting Giratina Origin Forme.
>>
>>32705154
Perfect Zygarde better be permanent tho
>>
>necrozma is a dead nebby trying to "relive" its life as the cover legends it never got a chance to become.
>>
>>32704515
>There is actually green in the pic
Wow. If that's a subtle hint to Zygarde, what does the yellow mean then?
>>
File: LunalaUS.png (112KB, 433x262px) Image search: [Google]
LunalaUS.png
112KB, 433x262px
>its the main legendaries in their US form
>even though Lunala looks totally different

its necrozmaforms guys
>>
>>32704720
>>32704725
Why don't we have Lore Generals anymore, this is fucking gold.
>>
>>32705959
STOP
>>
>>32704515
>Necrozma-Guzzlord
>It's actually good
I wish... it won't happen though...
>>
>>32704757
Solgaleo's white does glow yellow in-game, so the only difference is Lunala's "blue gold".
>>
File: nick.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
nick.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>32706025
They had different forms for different regions?
>>
>>32706042
Why didn't you save alternate nebby anon?
>>
File: nature energy.png (2MB, 854x1441px) Image search: [Google]
nature energy.png
2MB, 854x1441px
>>32706013
Are you retarded? That's exactly how Zygarde cells looks when are gathering. It's also the same color of the "nature energy" which appeared in ORAS and XYZ, the power of the Earth, Zygarde's energy.
>>
>>32706038
>Lore Generals
Man I miss that shit
>>
Can't wait to see if Zygarde actually gets retconned again and makes the Complete form permanent
>>
>>32706341
US = Ultra space
>>
File: Necrozma Solar and Lunar forms.png (69KB, 818x452px) Image search: [Google]
Necrozma Solar and Lunar forms.png
69KB, 818x452px
>>
>>32707944
>Tier: Anything Goes
>>
>>32707944
I'm thinking Prism Protect and Prism Guard for Japanese names. Prismatic Body and Prismatic Shield for English.
>>
>>32707629
I don't think so
>>
>>32704430
The base is Necrozma, not Solgaleo and Lunala
>>
>>32707944
>the stats are still prime numbers
Based
>>
>>32704430
Necrozma is standing in as Solgaleo/Lunaala in the game beause this game takes place in the 'alternate world' you could go to in the postgame of Sun/Moon

you know, the one you go to to get that world's Cosmog?

if this is the case, that would mean the game progression would be

Sun->UltraMoon
Moon->UltraSun

Make sense?
>>
>>32704430
They're gonna get a new exclusive ability like how Primal Groudon and Kyogre got new exclusive abilities.
>>
>>32706044
>Necrozma-Guzzlord
>It actually manages to be worse than either despite higher stats

mark my words
Dark/Psychic type will help a lot with that, defensive 'mon with 1 immunity, no resistances, a 2x weakness from fairy and a 4x weakness from bug
>>
>>32704457
Yeah, this
>>
>>32707944
>Ghost-Psychic instead Psychic-Ghost
One job, anon
>>
File: Untitled.png (513KB, 802x560px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
513KB, 802x560px
>>32704430
Anyone else getting really S-CRY-ed feelings from these designs?
>>
Okay, are Ultra forms more powerful then Mega forms?

Ultra>Mega
>>
>>32709642
Smogon format alphabetizes type order.
>>
Hopefully it's not Kyurem 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>32710647
These are just Necrozma new forms
>>
>>32705027
Only because Game Freak decided it should be an item instead.

There's no reason Game Freak couldn't have assigned it stats.
>>
>>32705533
Huh. Good catch.
>Full Prism Body
Prismatic Body flows a little better.
>>
>>32704430
I wanna know/see if anyone on /vp/ can take apart the armor on Lunala or Solgaleo and put Necrozma back together based on these parts. Should be possible.
>>
File: Zygarde awakes.jpg (12KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Zygarde awakes.jpg
12KB, 400x240px
>>32706661
>>32704733
>>32704725
>>32704720
>>32704515
IT'S FUCKING REAL
>>
File: Necrozma prism body.jpg (361KB, 1437x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Necrozma prism body.jpg
361KB, 1437x2048px
>>32711362
>>
>>32711425
Oh snap. Nice.
>>
>>32704462
*Necrozma's
>>
>>32711255
Fuck, what if they are? The Solgaleo/Lunala parts look kind of like holographic projections.
>>
>>32709166
>Sun->UltraMoon
What I was gonna do anyway.
My one autistic Pokemon habit is that I like to be the OT of my Pokemon, and other than injecting, this is the best way to get Celesteela and Pheremosa, assuming there's the same exclusives.
>>
>>32711458
That's the point, Necrozma's prismatic body is replicating Solgaleo/Lunala as light bodies because NECROzma is a dead Nebby and it's dreaming on the forms he never was able to evolve in
>>
>Nihilego Virus spreads
>Infect Lusamine and the Aether Foundation
>Lusamine opens the portal
>All the UBs pour out, they're infected too
>start reeking havok
>The whole region seems affected, the weathes goes nuts, NPCs hide in their homes
>The Kahunas and Tapu team up to stall them
>Green Flash
>Zygarde awakens in his full form to stop them
>Its not enough
>Oh no, Whatever shall we do
>Find Solgaleo/Lunala
>Find Necrozma
>Its Morphin Time
>Solgaleo/Lunalla with Powered up Necrozma Armour VS Nihilego Infected Ultra Beasts, hunting them down one by one
>>
If theres one thing I really missed about the Pre Sun Moon hype, it was the lore threads

Alchemy theories, Book of Revelation, Tying into every mythology, Conspiracys, Deepest lores,

Best part is even after release, most of it was never disproven, just left unanswered or glossed over
But now, it's time, with Ultra Sun and Moon I think we'll see the story fleshed out enough for something great
>>
>>32704495
Meh, I don't like this scenario. If they're just going to give the same types as Solgaleo & Lunala, what's the point? Depending on stats, the originals will either stay superior to Necrozma or be outclassed by its forms and there will be no reason to use them.
Honestly, since I believe these forms are Necrozma using light projections of Solgaleo and Lunala, they could have different types: Psychic/Fire for Necro-Solgaleo (because, sunlight) and Psychic/Fairy for Necro-Lunala (based on Moonblast being basically a ball of moonlight energy).
This probably won't happen, but I honestly don't want them to repeat types.
>>
>>32712206
That image legit blew my mind for the moon. That's clever
>>
>>32705027
This:
>>32711261
If we can have useless Cosmog as an actual Pokémon, why not Zygarde Core too?
They're both blob-like creature which can't do shit in battle.
>>
>>32707944
That speed though
>>
>>32710001
Infernape is Kazuma the Shell Bullet
>>
File: 148.png (474KB, 966x1898px) Image search: [Google]
148.png
474KB, 966x1898px
Gonna theorize how Necrozma works.

>Necrozma uses a new move to combine with Solgaleo/Lunala in your party. Acts like Necrozma has fainted
>Solgaleo/Lunala basically Mega evolve with Necrozma. 100 plus stats while getting Prism Armor
>If Solgaleo/Lunala faint, then Necrozma takes their place in battle. Any Stat boosts are kept.
>If you have both a Solgaleo and Lunala in your party, you can use the process again to evolve the other after the first one fainted
>>
Reminder that all other theories than the "Hologram/Energy-body theory is shit.
>>
Necrosol
Necroluna
Colress gives you the device required for the fusion
>>
Necrosol
Necroluna
Colress gives you the device required for the fusion
>>
File: IMG_1982.png (36KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1982.png
36KB, 450x350px
>>32713875
>>32713895
Maybe next time he'll give you the device to fuse these posts into one.
>>
Threw together some notes

>It was kinda hinted that Z Crystals come from Necrozma and Kukui mentions the energy from Ultra Wormholes has something to do with it too
>That same energy powers up Pokemon to Totem Pokemon
>Ultra Beasts use this same energy as Beast Boost
>Infinity Energy powers up Pokemon to achieve Mega Evolution in a similar way
>Zygarde uses the same energy, as pointed out above
>The energy can be seen on the poster for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, implying it's gonna have a role in the game

I dont know what it all means, but I know it's all coming together
>>
>>32714274
Referring to this poster here
>>
>>32714274
>It was kinda hinted that Z Crystals come from Necrozma
What was this again?
>>
>>32714357
I dont remeber exactly, but I think it was something like his body is made up of a crystal like material, and his eyes are all various colors like the Z crystals. We know he's from Ultra Space and he's been slumbering in the earth for a really long time

Necrozmas Dex entry states that it constantly fires off lasers, so maybe over time during Necrozma's sleep, it fired off lazers of Ultra Wormhole Energy, which then hardened or infused nearby stones into the Z-Crystals

We know Ultra Beasts can create Z-Crystals since Solgaleo and Lunala created the Tapunium Z to give to the Island Guardians
>>
They're wearing masks, right?

AU where Lillie ends up as the edgy Rival type and Type Null is just a cute little pupper with a nervous non pokemon battling Gladion
>>
>>32714482
>edgy lillie
MUH DICK
>>
>>32714477
Despite your dub dubs, I remain dubious. Sounds like a lot of inference and supposition with only the last point having any real weight so far. And even then it might just be a specific Cosmog-line thing, because of their special relation to Ultra Space and the Guardians.
>>
File: IMG_2978.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2978.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>>32713933
>>
It's nice people think Zygarde is going to be relevant. A lot of people thought the same in SM too. I hope you're not too disappointed when GF pulls an Arceus and puts only a shitty sidequest which you complete to get Zygarde, with no relation whatsoever to the main plot.

Zygarde is cursed. It has been waiting for its time to shine for years.
>>
>>32715265
Now is like the best time to do it, though. Since Z was "cancelled" after ORAS, SM was the only chance Zygarde had until now, but it was the beginning of the generation so they decided to focus more on the new pokémon and alolan forms than on Zygarde. That's why they only put the foundations of its new lore in the game but never did anything with it.

In USUM there should be plenty of screentime to share between Necrozma and Zygarde and expand their lores. It only depends on whether GF will give him a chance or keep him cucked forever.
>>
Theyre actually necrozma forms that resemble solgaleo and lunala because they all come from cosmog
>>
>>32712787
Because an useless pokemon is still a pokemon (Cosmog, Magikarp, etc). Zygarde core isn't a pokemon, is part of a pokemon, just a brain.
>>
File: qB7ekLB.png (97KB, 679x329px) Image search: [Google]
qB7ekLB.png
97KB, 679x329px
REMINDER
>>
>>32716086
And who decided that?
Game Freak could've made it a Pokemon if they wanted to. It looks like a Pokemon, it acts like a Pokemon, what makes it any less a Pokemon?

It's a completely arbitrary distinction to make that one useless blob gets to be a Pokemon while another doesn't.
>>
>>32715265
Fuck off you idiot
Zygarde only appeared in "dual" games so far (XY and SM), now we have a third version (splitted on other 2 but is still a improved version of a dual version ala Emerald or Platinum) of the game in which you can gather Zygarde's cells to obtain the complete form that it use to protect Earth.
Hell when you have all cells in SM Sina and Dexio even wonders why is Zygarde in Alola because it's a guardian of nature so something really wrong is supposed to happen if it's there.
It's pretty clear that this is Necrozma and Zygarde game.

Also >>32714284 >>32714274
and >>32705154
Why do you think Zygarde is still a thing in the manga? You can't use the shitty "Z was cancelled so they pushed it to Alola" theory here because Zygarde was relevant in the manga, it had its role as third legendary of Kalos and still it's getting more spotlight in Alola. It's Zygarde time, deal with it.
>>
Not really related but I hope they try to explain better all these "energies" we have now.

XY had mega evolution energy which was said to come from every living being, using Xerneas and Yveltal as catalysts. ORAS had primal energy which comes from nature itself. SM had Z-power which comes from Ultra Space. And there's also whatever kind of energy Zygarde uses. It's quickly becoming a clusterfuck.

It would be pretty cool if they created a "theory of everything" linking all these different kinds of energies, maybe even reworking the game mechanics associated with them.
>>
>>32716395

Why are you so buttblasted about Zygarde? Is it your fursona or something? I mean, I like Zygarde too, but it's not unlike GF to just let things go unfinished and disappoint people. Empty places and 2nd region hints that go nowhere in Alola, Pokemon not being made available while existing in the game data, the power plant you can't even access in Kalos, the whole unfinished feeling of the game plot in XY, the list goes on
>>
>>32716403
It's the same energy every time (besides the ultra energy). The nature energy from Earth is which Groudon and Kyogre use to go primal and some characters in ORAS talk about how new megastones appeared in the region after the nature energy fell from the sky, and it's the same energy that Zygarde cell produce (see >>32706661 ). The only difference between "megaevolution energy" and raw nature energy is that the first is created with the nature energy of pokemon (pokemon which die in the process of having extracted the energy) while raw nature energy comes from the Earth itself (or Zygarde).
There are only two energies, one from gen 6 that comes from Earth and Zygarde (Xerneas and Yveltal as well) and the one from gen 7 that comes from the Ultra space and probably Necrozma (Solgaleo and Lunala too)
>>
>>32704430

They're Necrozma forms, not the other way around.
>>
>>32712206

> That image

Fucking top notch.
>>
>>32704495
>Necrozma will most likely be the base, so the fusion will have its IVs/, EVs, etc.

God I hope Necrozma's not actually the. The worst thing about the Kyurem formes (or more specifically Kyurem-Black) is that they're attached to base Kyurem's shit movepool.

Necrozma's movepool is even WORSE than base Kyurem and no amount of signature moves from Solgaleo and Lunala is going to fix that.
>>
>>32717551
the base*
>>
>>32717551
Wait for the tutors
>>
>>32717583
Tutors never saved Kyurem-Black.
>>
>>32713172
That's what I nicknamed my Infernape
>>
File: 1412685811043.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1412685811043.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>32713933
Looks like he helped you fuse those digits
>>
>>32717593
Necrozma isn't Kyurem or that's what I want to believe
>>
>>32717593
I SAID WAIT
>>
>>32704430
Fire/Psychic
Ice/Psychic
>>
>>32704430
Watch gamefreak troll Necroza-Lunala by giving it +50 attack, -20 speed and only +10 Sp attack.
>>
>>32718743
NO
>>
I could see Zygarde playing a role like Rayquaza did in Emerald

Ultra Beasts are tearing stuff up, so you find Zygarde in his cave to wake him up,
He goes full power and holds the line while you deal with all the Necrozma and Solgaleo/Lunala stuff
They're all on Poni Island anyway so it could work

After that, he splits into his 100 cells and cores and you find them like usual, but hopefully you can battle him to get the last one
>>
This gen is all about synchronizing with your pokemon with Z-Crystals, right? Well Necrozma is pretty much a sentient crystal, so we could say that it could be syncing with Sugaleo and Lunala, and it could be in control of them as it's face pattern has turned into a triangular prism that's placed on their foreheads while their eyes glow. Not to forget syncing releases the pokemon's inner power, and we see Sol and Luna in their Radiant Sun and Full Moon forms.
>>
>>32718883
The moon is associated with water, anon, not ice.
>>
File: 1470460769064.gif (66KB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470460769064.gif
66KB, 533x300px
>>32719200
>>
>>32716395
Hope the 100% form ends up permanent this time, since USUM is an alt timeline a small retcon wouldn't hurt either
>>
>>32705734
>>32707629
>>32720685
What if it get an item to make it change to its perfect form and keep Aura break? It would be good even without an usable item?
>>
>>32704720
Terminus=Terminate=END
Resolution=Final=END
I love lore
>>
SIVA?
>>
>>32704462
Why did she get the cool armour meanwhile my Lion bro looks like shit baka this is injustice to a whole nother level
>>
>>32712057
>Find Mythical Pokémon by chance along the way to help
>Mythical Pokemon varies depending on game
>They get infected by the virus
>They end up helping the other side
>Other Mythical Pokemon from the opposite game join along and help you out instead

I tried. That's what I could come up with in about 5 minutes of brainstorming
>>
>>32716212
>Pokemon Dream Radar is now expected to make a return because of this.
SuMo Dream Radar when?
>>
>>32721965
I wouldn't mind that, though its main mechanic lies with the Zygarde cube. So all GF has to do is just to make the Complete form buildable just like the 2 other forms and it'll be fine and not the the last form to be an ability tied exclusive gimmick
>>
>>32704515
So they fuse into OUR BOY?
>>
>>32711425
plamos when?
>>
File: 1468102960502.png (2MB, 1000x708px) Image search: [Google]
1468102960502.png
2MB, 1000x708px
FIGHT ME, NECROZMA
>>
File: third legendary progression.png (1MB, 3253x1765px) Image search: [Google]
third legendary progression.png
1MB, 3253x1765px
>Psychic-Rock Necrozma (UB-01 Nihilego)
>Psychic-Bug Necrozma (UB-02 Buzzwole/Pheromosa)
>Psychic-Electric Necrozma (UB-03 Xurkitree)
>Psychic-Steel Necrozma (UB-04 Kartana/Celesteela)
>Psychic-Dragon Necrozma (UB-05 Guzzlord)
>Psychic-Fire Necrozma (unclassified UB Solgaleo)
>Psychic-Dark Necrozma (unclassified UB Lunala)
>>
>>32704430
Plot twist these aren't Solgaleo or Lunala, but forms of Necrozma when it aborobs Sun/Moon light because Necrozma is the natural evolution of Cosmog
>>
>>32723611
Soon...
>>
>>32723716
DUDE!
>>
File: lel2.png (418KB, 647x935px) Image search: [Google]
lel2.png
418KB, 647x935px
>>32724336
>dood
>>
>>32723611
>>32723716
desu I don't think that would work because Necrozma is supposed to eat light, but unlike Solgaleo and Lunala the other UBs don't emit any light, they just glow the first time you battle them because they have the same residual ultra space energy as the totems
>>
I would rather it be Necrozma and the cover legend VS The Ultra Beasts rather than Necrozma gives the UBs new forms, just so they have someone to fight
>>
File: formcomparison.png (713KB, 1116x1064px) Image search: [Google]
formcomparison.png
713KB, 1116x1064px
So the Necrozma forms are slightly different than the phase forms, so either the Necrozma forms are an even more powered-up version of Solgaleo and Lunala, or they could be projections made by Necrozma like some have speculated.
>>
>>32723611
>>32723716
Necrozma+UB forms could end up being pretty interesting. If that were to happen, I'd hope that they have the same glowing effect that the Necrozma+Solgaleo/Lunala forms have, even though the UB's have no relation to light. A armored, glowing Buzzwole would look really cool.
>>
File: legends_by_esepibe.jpg (324KB, 1600x821px) Image search: [Google]
legends_by_esepibe.jpg
324KB, 1600x821px
It'd be cool if Alola pulled an ORAS and brought back every single legendary Pokemon, but this time incorporate them into the story for lore, like how Zygarde sensed danger in Alola and came from Kalos, all the legendaries arrived to protect the world from the threat a la Pokemon 2000

Best part is, Alola is diverse enough to have a place for pretty much everyone, and they can use the same Hoopa/Ultra Wormhole excuse to get them there

Zapdos - Geothermal Power Plant
Ho-oh - Malie Garden
Heatran - Wela Volcano
Articuno - Mt Lanakila
Giratina - Memorial Hill
Rayquaza - Mt Hokulani
etc.
>>
>>32724603
They always make every single pokemon(besides mythicals) obtainable in one way or another(in-game or via events) per generation, so I think there's a good chance this will happen.
>>
>>32704430
I feel like these are actually Necrozma forms, since the non-black parts look like light constructs, possibly emitted by the black parts
>>
>>32724640
That was part of my reasoning too

They even already have characters who can give you the starters like Dexio and Sinna can give you Chespin, Fennekin or Froakie after you finish the Zygarde sidequest

And Red and Blue give you Bulbasaur,Charmander, or Squirtle after you beat them, which would be an awesome way to bring the franchise full circle
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.