[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished a pkmn Moon Nuzlocke run, longass ending with lillie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Just finished a pkmn Moon Nuzlocke run, longass ending with lillie giving me a -not- key item pokedoll...thanks how many bros have you anons lost on your nuzlocke runs? me everyone but my bro Poliwrath, pic not related.
>>
friendly reminder your bros weren't headcanon roleplaying with you so from their perspective you released them because they failed just once.
>>
>>32703975
No, because I killed them because they failed just once, then released the cadaver.
>>
>>32703975
i boxed mine
>>
>>32703990
so you boxed them because they failed just once.
>>
>>32703960
I was just about to start a Moon Nuzlocke.
How do you handle routes in this game?
For example, is that area by the professor's house, the "outskirts," different from Route 1? It has its own banner that pops up but it's still called "Route 1 Hulahoop Outskirts."
>>
>>32704083
You can't because individual patches of grass right next to each other have their own pokemon lists and catch rates. Routes are no longer a meaningful distinction
>>
>>32704083
If you want.
>>
>>32704102
Okay, so how do you do a nuzlocke in SM?
>>
>>32704148
Come up with your own conditions for boundaries or catch limitations. You're an adult, figure it out.
>>
>>32704148
i did 1 poke per area.
>>
>>32704079
fuck off N
>>
>>32704157
Where's this aggression coming from anon?
You're on 4chan's pokemon board, do you really think you're better than anyone at this point?

>>32704166
Defined how? I think I'm just gonna go with the banner thing for ease.
>>
>>32704187
route-city-cave-fishing spot/hidden area=one area
>>
>>32704187
Did that come off as aggression? Sorry. What I meant was it's ultimately up to you anyways. The rules of a nuzlocke only have meaning inasmuch as you want to follow them and enjoy them. Following that logic, carry out the rules you wish to follow in a manner that you wish to follow. If rules on a particular area are gray, come up with more rigid definitions on your own, since in the end you should be the one you are doing this for anyways.
It's longer and more pedantic this way, honestly I think it's slightly more insulting like this, but whatever.
>>
File: pls no bully.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pls no bully.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.