[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else happy about all of the games they shown yesterday?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1491465953558.png (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491465953558.png
34KB, 657x527px
Anyone else happy about all of the games they shown yesterday?

>Pokken DX - skipped the Wii U entirely, plus they're adding new content, a win-win for me
>Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon - awesome, third versions are consistently some of the best games in the franchise
>Pokemon GS on Virtual Console - had a blast playing VC Yellow last year, can't wait to pick this up

But the only thing I see on this board is people bitching and whining. I don't understand.
>>
A few Kaloshitters have been forcing a meme about Gen 7 being the worst thing ever. It'll pass.
>>
>>32703605
I give less than no fucks about VC games, but I'm happy about the other two.
>>
Hope USUM is not exactly the same as SunMoon
>>
USUM will be sequels like BW2, they will be great.

As a Wii U owner i'm salty about Pokken DX before they even gave us the new mons as DLC to Wii U version... I just recently played Crystal on original cartridge so i'll pass the VC GS games.
>>
>>32703605
The growing Switch trend of rereleasing the same game with a few new tweaks is a slap in the face to those who stuck with Nintendo during the Wii U period.

I have always felt the 3rd versions are very insulting to Nintendo fans. Sun and Moon was incomplete, so you get the privilege of paying for another cartridge just to get content they've had lying around since last year.

GS is cool for those nostalgia fans, I'd rather play HGSS because of the Phys/Spec split.
>>
File: 1253570083881.jpg (3KB, 126x124px) Image search: [Google]
1253570083881.jpg
3KB, 126x124px
>>32703839
>he pays for 3DS games
Look at him and laugh.
>>
>>32703805
>USUM will be sequels like BW2

USUM aren't sequels. They're alternate universe versions of SM
>>
>>32703605
>Pokemon DX
Not sure about this one
>USUM
>third version
Problem is this isn't a third version. The only thing to compare this to directly is B2W2, and that's not a good thing.
>GS VC
Who the hell is bitching about this?
>>
File: c76.jpg (46KB, 494x366px) Image search: [Google]
c76.jpg
46KB, 494x366px
>>32704319
>similar to BW2
>not a good thing
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.