[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*Says something positive about the new games* >YOU'RE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6307.jpg (105KB, 734x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6307.jpg
105KB, 734x468px
*Says something positive about the new games*

>YOU'RE THE REASON WHY POKEMON IS DYING YOU CAN ONLY BE PESSIMISTIC
>>
>*action*

Leave.
>>
let's just let masuda absorb android 18, what could go wrong?
>>
>>32698894
I'm optimistic about the games. Shofu said he was privy to more information than the general public and that there's a lot to be surprised and excited about in the future. If they give me more Alolan variants (e.g. Johto mons to coincide with Gen II VC) I'll be happy, and I'm looking forward to it.
>>
>>32698933
I am too.
>>
>>32698894
>filename
>not "Zygarde gets cucked again"
You fucked up
>>
>>32698894
The one positive thing about these new games is that there's a good chance they'll flop and cause Nintendo to wake the fuck up and force Game Freak to make good games again or find a new, better dev.
>>
>>32698933
Shofu the youtuber? Why is he a good source for pokemon info he just play pokemon, he dosen't work for nintendo
>>
>>32699229
He gets stuff early from them all the time and gets invites to various events. He got Sun/Moon early, the Switch early, and several other stuff, and for free. When you get enough subscribers on Youtube and have as big a following they notice you. I wouldn't be surprised if he's let in on the various events they're holding later in the year to reveal info at. And by they I mean Nintendo. He has a good relationship with them.
>>
>>32699343
I think Shofu said he wasn't an Nintendo ambassador anymore when he was steaming the ARMS Testpunch. If he's friends with other ambassadors I guess he could still get insider info though.
>>
>>32699343
Really? I didn't know, so is he like the biggest poketuber or there more guys like this? Like they choose to keep the fans hyped and stuff
>>
>>32699399
He make a video today saying that the game is going to have a lot of cool new stuff, but he can't say more for now
>>
>>32699402
Yeah I think he is. There are other Poketubers with a noticeable following but I think he has the biggest and is the most well-known. In the eyes of Nintendo I think JWittz and that other bearded guy whose name escapes me are also big enough for recognition. They were both invited to host/spectate VGC. Cybertron too, but I mean he's been directly involved and successful in VGC.
>>
>>32698933
>implying the Kanto dicksucking will stop
>>
>>32699505
Yeah I watched that today I hope he's telling the truth.
>>
>>32699531
I think if you're clinging to that you're always going to be disappointed. Kanto is not only the original journey that has set the tone for the series but it's also the classic that's virtually universally recognized, so that the older folks aren't 100% alienated and can latch onto something familiar given how dynamic the series is, especially of late. Besides, Sun/Moon gave some acknowledgment to every gen, not just Gen 1, so it's not like GF is ignoring everything but Kanto.
>>
>ITT: shilling
>>
>>32699343
>>32699525
Is that why Shofu took down his Clover LP?
>>
>>32699763
>come to the Pokemon board
>only expect discourse to revolve around negatively criticizing Pokemon
>all positives can be disregarded as shilling

really firing those neurons
>>
>>32698977
>10 cents have been deposited in your account
>>
>>32699763
>every opinion opposite of mine is shilling!
>people have to be le ebin pessimist like me!
>>
>>32699780
I don't really watch him on the regular but I guess so then yeah. I always watch him when news comes out/each leak season.
>>
*playfully nuzzles against your neck* grrrr X3
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.