[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh no! Pokemon Bank has been nuked! What bros have you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: nuke.jpg (135KB, 960x767px) Image search: [Google]
nuke.jpg
135KB, 960x767px
Oh no! Pokemon Bank has been nuked!

What bros have you lost? How will you cope?
>>
>How will you cope?

I don't really have much to cope about given the fact that I never used the bank in the first place.
>>
>>32698182
I'd honestly be super sad, my entire living dex, all the shinies I've found, and all my bros are on there. I might actually turn into a bitter injectfag
>>
>>32698182
I'd honestly be super stoked if it means we're getting more in-game box space and local cross-gen transfers. I think Bank is inherently a bad idea and would be happier if it at least didn't require external servers with a subscription for a few megabytes of "cloud storage".
>>
Pissed my living dex is kill but I keep all my shinies and events ingame.
>>
I made a backup of my save files using homebrew in case the internet ever collapses as a whole. I'll never get separated from my bros.
>>
I got hit in the most recent 3DS banwave, and after installing the public seed everyone is using right now moved everything out of my bank. So now I'd be safe. I have maybe 10 spaces left in the boxes of my copy of Moon, and still a complete living dex in my copy of sun.
>>
bunch of eggs and shitmons i dont have to release now, thanks mr nuke!
>>
>>32698182
The only important thing I have in Bank are the mons with hidden abilities that I caught during Gen V in the global link (I got pretty much all of the existing ones at the time). The rest are just breedjects so I think it would actually do me a favor.
>>
>>32698182
I lost only my gen 5 guys. Everything else has been duped and is snug in a spare Diamond cartridge, or else is safe in my Y (Haven't got around to moving them to Sun)
>>
>>32698182
Nothing of value was lost, just a bunch of legends.
If I have a bro I keep him in my games.
>>
>>32699432
If that ever happens expect your government to confiscate your computer within the week.
>>
>>32698182
Nothing. I'm not giving kikefreak money for something the should be free
>>
Just inject lol
>>
>>32698182
>storing your favourite pokemon on bank
Nintendo has given no reason to trust that they won't randomly Fuck up or suddenly remove my account for no reason, and their customer service is actually non existent.
Filthy nip megacorp can't be trusted with anything more than my living dex spares.

To top it off, they're actually going to get away with paid online. Hopefully when everyone realises they're paying for a service worse than most free services, they'll step up their game.
>>
>>32698182
Just a bunch of breedjects, in game teams, and duplicate shinys.
>>
>>32698735
Same.
I've got Pokemon on there dating back to my first game of Ruby in, what? 2002? 2003?

I know it's just data, but it's hard not to get sentimental. Not to mention all the time I've sunk into this series.
>>
>>32698182
I only used Bank once for free to get all of my valuable mons to Y, so they're still all safe on Y and my brother's X.
Not sure when I'll bother with getting Bank again so they can all move on to Sun.
>>
none because I dumped all my saves with JKSM and backup to my computer/cloud
>>
>>32698182
My whole HA and balltism collection and shit like shinies and events. I'd be that pissed to play Pokemon for at least a few months.
>>
For a few seconds I thought you were not making a hypothetical, that Bank had actually been cancelled. :(

I'd lose pretty much all of my gen5 shit because I never bothered to move them to X/Y. Not much else.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.