[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's see those teams, /vp/. (I do not expect you to fill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: template.png (34KB, 1074x2451px) Image search: [Google]
template.png
34KB, 1074x2451px
Let's see those teams, /vp/.

(I do not expect you to fill out the USUM team 8 hours after being announced, it's just there for future reference)
>>
File: 1477099697733.png (355KB, 1082x2314px) Image search: [Google]
1477099697733.png
355KB, 1082x2314px
old
>>
>>32698267
You know I never played hgss because gen 2 are my favorite games, and gen 4 and 5 were some of the worst games I've ever played, but those dragonite and typlosion sprites are dank.
>>
>>32697371
I'll honestly have to check my Hall of Fame for like, all of these
>>
>>32698449

HGSS, Plat and BW/BW2 are the best games in the series, you sad shit taste fuck
>>
>>32698711
Agreed
>>
File: teams.jpg (630KB, 852x4178px) Image search: [Google]
teams.jpg
630KB, 852x4178px
>>32697371
Note 1: I played most of the games released before Emerald, but only on emulators, so I didn't count those on this list (which I made some time ago)
Note 2: inb4 >so many legendaries
a) I like to use legendaries, deal with it; b) most of the retired mons were only retired after the main story or after the cover legendary was caught.
Note 3: I did 2 runs of X and Moon. The first was because GF never released Z and I had already planned that team and still wanted to use it. The latter was because I wanted to use a team half focused on the XYZ anime and half focused on Alola forms.
Note 4: All the shinies either appeared in the wild randomly (Gardevoir), were unexpected hatches (Incineroar) or were event mons (Charizard, Metagross). The only shiny I actively bred for to be shiny was Greninja.
Note 5: Yeah, no DP remakes. GF cucked my plans again. Still don't know what to use for Ultra Sun.
>>
>>32698267
>muh starter
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.