[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he grinds >he turns on Exp Share for the main story >he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1664.jpg (39KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1664.jpg
39KB, 540x540px
>he grinds
>he turns on Exp Share for the main story
>he doesn't immediately turn battles to "set" mode in options
>>
>listened to vp and usually had exp share turned off
>had a pretty hard time first play-through
>playing a second time with exp share on
>blazing through it.
it exists for a reason.
>>
If you play on shift mode and use items in battle then you have autism
>>
>he cares for how others play the game
>>
XY it's hard without Exp Share and easy with. So I use it up until point (normally Reflection Cave) and then tactically turn it on briefly when my team's lacking a bit. ORAS I'm pretty sure I had it off because I know Hoenn like the back of my hand. As for SM, I've only played it once, and yup I had it turned on. Basically because I wanted to breeze through it first run
>>
File: shameless.png (17KB, 238x226px) Image search: [Google]
shameless.png
17KB, 238x226px
>he uses his starter throughout the entire game
>he lets his mons evolve at their designated evolution levels
>he doesnt nickname his partners and max out their affection in pokemon amie
i want all casualshits to get off my board
>>
>never play with Set on after trying it once as a kid and seeing what it did
>/vp/ tells me I'm a casual with no grasp on difficulty in the series if I play with Shift on
>replay several of the games on Set
>none of them feel any harder at all
>>
I've been playing with set on for a bit now. I think it should be the standard setting to be honest. It's not any harder and better prepares new players for after game battle facilities and competitive play.
>>
>>32697288
the problem is that the game wants you to use exp share. The level scaling is fucking shit when you turn it off. Forcing you to do unnecessary grind.

I can only agree on set. I always turn battle mode on to set, it bothers the heck out of me when I'm the only trainer in the game who is allowed to switch their Pokémon when I take down the foes mon.
>>
>>32697453
The games are piss easy and the AI is stupid. You can beat any Pokemon game with underleveled Pokemon if you're not a retard.
>>
File: 1469785618893.jpg (175KB, 1080x920px) Image search: [Google]
1469785618893.jpg
175KB, 1080x920px
>he does self imposed challenges on the first playthrough
>>
>>32697453
>Forcing you
My man, is not that hard
Even with a nuzlocke
>>
>>32697536
>implying not grinding, not using Exp Share or using set mode is a challenge
>>
Pretty good anime
>>
>>32697393
>>he lets his mons evolve at their designated evolution levels

Mons gain bonus exp if you delay evolution now so that's not much of an argument.
>>
>>32697453
>Forcing you to do unnecessary grind.
Bullshit. I had it off for the entire game, didn't do any grinding, and I only lost once in the entire game.
Maybe you just suck.
>>
What they should have done is included an Exp. All, à la Gen I, but have it adjust distribution to Mons based on their levelling rate.
>>
>>32697641
>Charlotte
>good
No
>>
>>32697313
"Many persons with autism have similar difficulty seeing things from another person's perspective. Most five year olds understand that other people have different thoughts, feelings and goals than they have. A person with autism may lack such understanding."
>>
>>32697323
It's better, we have to influence them, so people won't complain that x game is really easy because they used the "easy mode"..
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.