[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which new zones in Alola do you think we'll see in USUM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: alolamap.jpg (162KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
alolamap.jpg
162KB, 770x562px
Which new zones in Alola do you think we'll see in USUM or would you want to see in USUM?

I'll start, the golf club in Akala. I'd love to have a new trial there involving Kahili.
>>
>>32696196
I'd like Wela Volcano to have a fully explorable interior.
>>
Definitely the golf course. More of the interior of the resorts/hotels in general. The volcano. Expand the observatory, which was kind of a waste. Let us into the other labs at Aether. Maybe expand Lanakila into a full Victory Road.
>>
>>32696196
>USUM
>Not ULTRA SUMO
Seriously though, the lack of dungeons is a gigantic flaw in Alola's design. Wela Volcano interior is a great idea, perhaps they could expand upon each tapu ruin to be more than just 1 strength puzzle
>>
>>32696307
I think the lack of dungeons in SM was intended.
Look at what they did to Sky Pilar or Seafloor Cavern in ORAS.
That said, yeah, underground seems a valid way to expand the region.

I'd like to see Team Skull base on another place, leaving Po Town as a regular town.
>>
Please let Brooklet Hill have explorable rock pools and caves.
>>
>>32696753

Awful taste re: po town

Po town was the best and most atmospheric area in the game
>>
>>32696753
>Look at what they did to Sky Pilar or Seafloor Cavern in ORAS.
What did they do to Sky Pillar and Seafloor Caver?

Sky Pillar is definitely bigger and has more hidden areas in ORAS, so your complaint is retarded.

But I am not excatly aware of Seafloor Cavern in ORAS. Is it not identical to RSE?
>>
I would like to be able to explore the temple/tower in Malie Gardens
>>
File: kahili walk.gif (2MB, 358x521px) Image search: [Google]
kahili walk.gif
2MB, 358x521px
>>32696196
I want to go golfing with Kahili.
>>
Golf Course is a given for sure, but I hope they expand the actual resort too, both of them

Turn it into what Black Tower and White Tree were in Bw2

I really hope we get more ocean areas too, What they had were way to little for a place based on Hawaii
It doesnt have to Hoenn level but I'd atleast like it to have some more presence
Especially if they bring back diving
>>
Interior of the volcano maybe?
I'd like to see Dive but that's just wishful thinking.

>>32696753
>I'd like to see Team Skull base on another place, leaving Po Town as a regular town.
No. Po Town is the best town in Alola.
>>
wela volcano interior
golf course
upper parts of brooklet hill
more ten carat hill
more victory road, and better pokemon inside it

basically just improve the dungeons and add more. less overly simplified caves, the games are for kids, not babies. kids can figure stuff out better than you think gamefreak
>>
>>32696196
I want a proper aether paradise with vast area for pokes to run around. Could be the following pokemon place.
>>
>>32699212
in victory roads case, they just need to remove the fucking elevators and let us climb the mountain ourselves. we're pokemon trainers, we can make it
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 192x263px
Come to think of it, there are tons of buildings in Hauoli City that we couldnt access, and the biggest building was only one floor with the rest blocked off

Hopefully we see it in its full glory
>>
I'd love some Dive areas. With the aquatic theme of Hawaii, it seems like a missed opportunity.
>>
Vast Poni Canyon was meant to be the traditional Victory Road for the game,

Since we already have that, for the actual Victory Road in Mt. Lanakila maybe they could do something different, like a boss rush where you fight all the Totem Pokemon or Trial Captains in a row as you make your way up
>>
>>32699159
>>32699212
>interior of the volcano
it would be fun to lapras paddle your way around in magma

the completed prehistoric park would be nice though
>>
>>32699362
We'll just get more pokerides, which pokemon is big enough and can swim on lava though? The only one that comes to mind is that new fire turtle dragon i don't remember the name of.
>>
interior of the volcano
golf course
malie garden tower
lighthouse in konikoni city
lake of the sunne/moone expanded
the power plant
all the locked up buildings
more aether paradise
brooklet hill

obviously all the vacant lots from SM will be filled with something. I'm hoping some of the random docks and boats take us to some postgame islands. Hopefully there are more postgame areas in general besides the barren side of Poni Island.
>>
>>32696196
>I'd love to have a new trial
Do you seriously want that to be part of the games?
>>
>>32699404
Turtonator*

They could have an Arcanine or Camerupt or rock type like Gigalith to wade through some shallow lava pools.

tfw they reuse ride charizard

I'm hoping for new pokerides so that we can get better exploring routes, one of my least favorite parts about SM. An ice type pokeride to climb the sides of lanakila would be cool.
>>
>>32696196
A proper victory road.
>>
File: The artist's name is Takecha.png (2MB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The artist's name is Takecha.png
2MB, 703x1000px
I want more water stuff. Call me crazy but I always really liked how much surfing Hoenn had and was super disappointed SM didn't have as much even with it set on an archipelago. We couldn't even surf between the islands.

Dive too.
>>
>>32699770
Ride Abomasnow or Ride Mamoswine would work well for Ice, heck they even had a ride Mamoswine in X and Y
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.