[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Info dump: >Prism Lunala & Prism Solgaleo, they have different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

Info dump:
>Prism Lunala & Prism Solgaleo, they have different stat distribution and moveset. In a way they are similar to regional variants
> Each Island dex is expanded now to about 150 mons, some of them shared between islands
>26 new alola mons, not limited to kanto this time
>All ultra beasts have new prism formes
>Gyms are back
>The order in which you go through the islands is different now, with Ula Ula being the final one
>Certain pokemon in US/UM look different (like Lycanroc in S/M), these include Lycanroc, Mimikyu, Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina. You can still get the old ones by trading with S/M
>>
>>32695432
But we literally saw the versions of Lycanroc and Mimikyu we know?
>>
>>32695451
They're from cutscenes that introduce the new ones.
>>
>>32695432
lol
>>
>>32695432
Do Gyms replace Trials and strip S/M of part of what made it stand out, or is it actually good and has both?
>>
Stop lying
>>
Why didn't you leak this yesterday? Then people would actually believe you.
>>
>>32695451
mimikyu had shadow tentacles in s/m?
i had no idea
>>
Screenshotting to BTFO leaktards.
>>
File: mimikyu.jpg (39KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyu.jpg
39KB, 770x562px
>>32695892
yes, it always did.
this is official art
>>
>>32695432
Breh, I just want to know if Megas return.
>>
>>32695855
Trials are in the post game
>>
Do megas return and do Johto starters get them?

Describe new Alola mons and the new forms
>>
>>32695855
To be honest the trails were a mistake.
>>
>>32696186
No new megas as far as I know

When it comes to alolan mons, I know of Rhyhorn, Horsea, Marill and Litwick.
Rhyhorn is all black with a diamond-like horn
Horsea is orangey with stripes
Marill is completely round and doesn't have its tail, it floats by itself now, looks like a beach ball
Litwick is some kind of weird torch now

I don't know what their types are
>>
>>32695892
>>32695923
BTFO
>>
>>32695432
I hope both of the cover legends are just different formes of Necrozma, and not just SolLuna wearing Necrozma as Prism Armor.
>>
I see there's some confusion over new Lycanroc and Mimikyu. Let me clarify:
The new Lycanroc is introduced in a cutscene. Your character is attacked by a Lycanroc (night or day, depending on your version) and another Lycanroc comes to help you, similarly to how Tapu Koko saves the main character in S/M. It runs away and plays some minor role later on in the story. You can obtain the new form by evolving Rockruff or by letting the Lycanroc join you at a certain point in the story. The regular Lycanroc can be caught in the wild in the Poni canyon, depending on your version.
Mimikyu's new form is also introduced in a cutscene. It is pretty much a regular Mimikyu, but it sheds it's cloth during battle to reveal its true form. It's ability is different from that of a normal Mimikyu and has something to do with scaring the opponent, but I'm not sure of the details
>>
>>32695432
AHH...the fake leak season begins once again.
>>
>HURF DURF I ARE LEAKER
>>
If you were a real leaker then you'd have revealed the existence of USUM months ago.
>>
>>32695923
I always high five my shiny MMQ
>>
>>32697771
They actually are "wearing" Necrozma, you got that one right. Necrozma is in a way a parasite, similar to Nihilego, that attaches itself to its host.
>>
>>32695432
Okay if this is real. What about Decidueye, Primarina and Incineroar. How do they look and what types do they have?
>>
>>32695432
>Prism Lunala
literally stopped reading there
>>
>>32697882
That I don't know, I only know of their existence
>>
>>32697914
In which way are the "Prism" forms of the UBs connected to Solgaleo and Lunalas Prism Forms. Are they connected to Necrozma in a way or to something else?
>>
Any idea what the new Lycanroc form looks like? Just one new form, or two?
>>
>>32697579
>Marill
>Litwick

Dropped. Marill would be understandable with the gen 2 eshop games. Litwick is too much
>>
More info:
> Festival Plaza now allows you to play minigames with other players in which both of you can win festival coins. One of them is rock-paper-scissors using Pyukumuku, in another one you throw Bounsweet to see which one will bounce farther
>>
>>32697943
They are hosts for Necrozma. You catch them in their normal forms, then you can make Necrozma take over them to change them into their Prism forms. They work similarly to Kyurem forms, reversible.
>>
>>32695432
>>32697579
>>32697797
To be fair these do seem believable.
>>
>>32697579
These are all Pokemon found with the island scan. Does that mean all new Alola forms are going to follow suit?
>>
>>32697976
Only one, the same for both versions. It's kinda like a mix between night and day Lycanroc, it's gray with black stones sticking out of its body. It is quadrupedal, but stands on its hind legs during certain battle animations.
>>
>>32698158
I don't know, could be
>>
>>32695432>>3269779
I don't really care much about believing you. I just see this as fun speculation. You know, for fun. And honestly, it's not like this is all that bad.

Plus, the cutscenes in the trailer have to be something. I think this is a fun thing that they belong to.
>>
>>32698236
Oops, meant to reply to >>32697797

Don't know how I fucked that up.
>>
no national dex
no buy
>>
File: 1495617880448.jpg (23KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
1495617880448.jpg
23KB, 515x515px
>>32695432
>26 new alola mons
>>
More info:
>In US/UM it's Gladion who has Cosmog, not Lillie
>You collect Zygarde like in S/M, locations of the cells are also completely different now. At some point in the story, you won't be able to progress unless you have a certain number of cells in the cube
>>
>>32695935
Yes*

*but will limited to give space to the new gimmick
>>
Gyms wont replace trials, that would mean they would have to basically rewrite the entire story and all it's themes
Hopefully they become postgame, or maybe you build them as you go along, once you beat the last trial, all the gyms are built so you go back to the first island to challenge them all, and then fight the E4 to become the first champion
>>
>>32695432
>Gyms are back
kek
>>
>>32696083
What kind of trials are there?
>>
Do we finally get that minigame where we can jack off Mudsdale?
>>
>>32699182
This is the most logical use of the empty plots scattered on Alola
>>
>>32699216
Yes, I guess that was kind of evident that those buildings were going to become gyms.
>>
>>32699177
I would like this to be honest, make it so you can slowly upgrade the gyms as you go along the storyline.
>>
File: 1472418173933.jpg (528KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472418173933.jpg
528KB, 1920x1080px
But are they sequels or just small upgraded versions?
>>
>>32697579
So Litwick is like a tiki torch?
>>
>>32699410
I liked the idea that you go around recruiting the trial captains to be gym leaders as you go through the Island Challenge, the reason being that the Pokemon World Tournament was going to be held in Alola, so Kukui decided to establish the League with it's gyms now so the region could participate, with you as it's Champion
>>
>>32699447
Alternate story set in the ultra beasts dimension of alola, the ultra beast world you see in original S&M comes into play in the late game
>>
>>32699898
Clusterfuck.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.