[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a fucking disappointment. Is game freak really this incompetent?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Emerald_EN_boxart.jpg (30KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Emerald_EN_boxart.jpg
30KB, 250x250px
What a fucking disappointment. Is game freak really this incompetent? Everyone wanted mainline games on the GameCube, not shitty rs remakes. God damn it I don't get how people can get so hyped over this. I BARELY touched my copy of Ruby after I beat the elite 4. Crystal sold like shit compared to gold and silver, did they not take the hint? I'm not buying this GARBAGE, and pokemon is FUCKING DEAD.
>>
bumping so spergs will be forced to look at it
>>
>>32695327
>pokemon is FUCKING DEAD
This is objectively wrong.
captcha: cornwall winkworth
>>
>>32695327
See the problem isnt that we're getting an upggraded version of SM

The problem is that recently GF doesnt give a shit about content. For them it probably means more exclusive 1 minute animation z moves and more cutscenes. Thats your bonus new stuff
>>
>>32695327
This would be a relevant comparison if the GBA couldn't run Ruby/Sapphire without dropping frames, and if the Gamecube was a handheld like the Switch.
>>
>>32695327
Yes anon, we all know that Emerald is shit.
You killed a thread for nothing.
>>
Remember when FRLG and Emerald released in the fucking year? And yet everyone acts like today's news is the worst thing they've ever done.
>>
>>32695636
That only happened in japan
>>
>>32695636
Are you implying that was bad for the Japs?
>>
>>32695636
Do you actually think high-end games are developed faster now than in the past?
>>
>>32695618
This >>32695619 too.
>>
>>32695618
probably being the keyword here
>>
No, the games must be completely comprehensive with no time our budget limitations, or else it isn't worth it
>>
>>32695327
a thread died for this
>>
>>32695327
>Everyone wanted mainline games on the GameCube
No one wanted or expected a game on the Switch. That said there's a big difference between Gen 3 and Gen 7.
>>
>>32695959
it's /vp/ so it probably sucked like this one
>>
>>32695974
this
autists like >>32695959 act like the thread that 404'd was the board's magnum opus
>>
File: 1479314288220.png (84KB, 250x419px) Image search: [Google]
1479314288220.png
84KB, 250x419px
>>32695619
this. Gen 3 ran at 60fps so there was no need for the shift. The 3ds is a weak system that needs to fucking die already. It obviously can't support pokemon in 3d so Nintendo either needs to make a new portable system or shift focus on the Switch's portability.
>>
>>32695619
/thread
>>
File: Steven and Juan.png (2KB, 355x195px) Image search: [Google]
Steven and Juan.png
2KB, 355x195px
>>32695327
Emerald was shit, the battle frontier is it's only saving grace.
>>
>>32695327
>Everyone wanted mainline games on the GameCube

except we got it

it's just game freak acting like it never happened
>>
>>32695327
You wasted part of your life on a beta that is Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. Emerald was always the patrician version Gamefreak knew fans deserved.
>>
Did you forget to post this ten years ago?
>>
>>32695618
Sure but it's not like you're paying for it or anything
You DID hack your 3DS, right?
>>
>>32697557
I might actually buy Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. I have too much money
>>
>>32697489
It's a joke anon..
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.