[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ general : Alolan Cat Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 363
Thread images: 31

File: CvEZZxFWgAAyQ-N.jpg (55KB, 734x662px) Image search: [Google]
CvEZZxFWgAAyQ-N.jpg
55KB, 734x662px
Previous bread >>32656071

Currently:
>Sceptilite Mission Card
>Oranguru Try'ems
>Daily Pokémon #7 (Wishiwashi, Komala, Fomantis, Torracat, Oricorio (Pom-Pom style) with delicious coins)
>Solgaleo Special Stage (500 coins)
>Lurantis Special Stage (300 coins), drops PBS
>Alolan Raichu Special Stage
>Decidueye Escalation
>Tsareena/Alolan Persian Safari
>Primarina competition
Disrupts with a fuckton of grass shitmons, but no fifth support and C-1 avaliable, effectively making it a 3-mon competition
>Alolan Exeggutor Special Stage
>Alolan Muk Special Stage

Decidueye prizes:
>1: Exp. Booster S
>2: Exp. Booster S
>3: Exp. Booster S
>5: Exp. Booster S
>8: Exp. Booster S
>13: Exp. Booster S
>21: Exp. Booster S
>25: MSU
>50: RML
>75: RML
>100: 2x Skill Booster M
>110: Skill Swapper
>120: MSU
>130: 2x RML
>140: 2x MSU
>150: 3x RML

Safari rates:
>Alolan Meowth: 9%
>Alolan Persian: 20%
>Bounsweet: 36%
>Steene: 32%
>Tsareena: 3%

What to grind?:
Grass memes like Lurantis

Coming soon:
????????
more memes
>>
File: 1489454931863.jpg (357KB, 637x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489454931863.jpg
357KB, 637x900px
also remember to keep visiting regular cat for the intended gameplay
>>
File: 1493946252339.png (612KB, 700x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1493946252339.png
612KB, 700x1228px
Compilation of useful links because OP a shit

Compilation of useful links:
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg

Guide to clear and S-Rank stages:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hF-TquHrYSY4dP8K_LUsd13HXBx9ck_klASiNKrGVck/htmlview

Up-to-date list of skills:
https://pastebin.com/U6BNnbkr
>>
>>32694097
Text should be replaced with "Now with new Alola shitmons".
>>
please don't you die on me again /shuffle/
>>
I'm pretty happy because today was pretty good. I caught Lurantis, A-Muk and A-Exeggutor in pokeball within the first 5 hearts, I completed the safari using only one GB, my first items run on the competition gave a score of 105k and I still have 86k coins.
>>
This competition is pretty cute. RNG heavy as always but you essentially have a choice between 3 megas.
>>
Just Steenee to catch. So fucking close to finishing my first safari within the first 24 hours. Time to chuck 'em GBs. Also a saving bump.

>>32687141
Sadly this actually happened to me too, since nowadays I only play pokémon and other ocassional vidya I can't just feel the hype today. Maybe because I'm a buyfag and don't really feel like buying the same game twice with some reskins and some altered dialogues and cutscenes.
>>
I'm sorry lads. I wasnt there for the last thread
I failed you all.
pls bully me

I'm so sorry ;_;
>>
>Caught everything from the events
>Didn't touch the competition yet
>Used Magearna for owl and mantisgirl
Now I'm just grinding the cat again. One day I won't have to see his ugly mug. One day.
>>
2 GBs on AExegg, 1 on AMuk, none on third girl. well, at least they were itemless runs
>>
>>32695471
congratz lad. Mind If I compare my dick?

>caught itemless Muk, Exeggutor and Lurantis
>safari finished!! (well I had 40 hearts saved up from mini hearts, havent really played the last 4 days)
>test comp run at 21k (kek)
>73k coins left

just as the days before, when I might play occasionally I will train my meme comp team on buneary. And in the meantime will keep this shit alive :^)
>>
File: 1473721541516.png (248KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
1473721541516.png
248KB, 798x798px
>tfw finished the safari with less than 20 hearts
>tfw caught every event itemless

The only thing l need to do now is get those 14 S-ranks and try to get a good score in that RNG fuckfest that is primarina comp
>tfw have 88k coins but don't want to spend them until l hit 99k cap again
>>
What's the opening move for Alolan Persian?
>>
>157 combo on Bounsweet.

Jesus christ just finish already, and here I was in a hurry.
>>
File: tumblr_nsxzs5TRnK1uwb9jwo1_500.jpg (42KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsxzs5TRnK1uwb9jwo1_500.jpg
42KB, 500x488px
/vp/ losing their shit over the news today and arguing pointlessly.

Meanwhile, in shuffle land >pic related.
>>
Finally caught Tsareena before going to bed. Lurantis almost SL5. Still neither fucking cat.
>>
>People are already scoring 230k+ in this comp
This is going to be such an amazing shitfest!
>>
night bump
save the thread senpai's
>>
>>32698685
Having to bump the thread every hour feels weird.
>>
>>32697465
Sorry that I'm not an expert memer my cute shufflers, but at least I'm tending to my mons slowly and steadily.

>>32698707
Yeah, it feels like ages since /vp/ has been this active, even though it's been only half a year or so since the last time.

And as for me, finally caught Steenee so it's the first time I've finished a safari within 24 hrs. The tears won't stop. I can only imagine what happiness I'll savour when I finally finish all S-ranks, with all mons caught and 99k coins.
>>
>>32699147
>Sorry that I'm not an expert memer
Don't worry: if you've been here for more than a month you already have a PhD :^)
>>
Alright caught all of the new mons except Meowth and didn't have to use a single GB. Is it me or is this safari easier than usual.
>>
>>32699331
If that's the case then I'm just thing imagining about the kind of savant great elders we have here in the meme department.

>>32700157
It is indeed suspiciously strange that everyone has been having pretty good luck, it appears to be more forgiving than past safaris at least. Maybe another shitty meme is coming our way so GS will try to make us feel comfortable and let us lower our guard and then bam! They own our ass unless you pay some jewels to prevent it.
>>
>>32694127

I wanna fug that sexy mom
>>
>>32701033
she lost a lot of weight between panels
>playing shuffle makes your mom hotter
whoa
>>
>>32701001
>another shitty meme is coming our way
RT nerf but you can spend a JEWel to bring it to sl6 which brings it back to where it is now

>>32701333
Trips of truth. My mom lost 80 pounds in the year I've been playing shuffle.

Wow this hype is cray; we dropped to page 7 in under an hour.
>>
What happened to pre-competition scouting and leaks?

>bring Decidueye they said
All the top scores don't have Decidueye on their team
>bring Lurantis
lower score compared to Tangrowth+Shaymin

These leakers suck
>>
>>32702324
There wasn't datamine info because there was no info to begin with, it was assumed because "muh patterns" but we already know GS always fucks with them (see the OP pic from 2 threads ago). Also Lurantis is good, however it is outclassed by Tangrowth:

Sleep Combo and Leaf Combo both have a multiplier of 1.5, but Tangrowth has 10 more BP and better activation rates (VERY slightly though), so however you see it Tangrowth was the better option over Shaymin. One of my last bumps for the night I guess.
>>
are Blaziken/ Sceptile/ Swampert used very much?
just got the megas so i don't know how if they're worth investing RMLs into
>>
>>32702494
If you use a monotype team I think.
>>
>>32695488
>tfw only 2 sfari mons as of now and havent completed decidueye 110

I need those mega candies.
>>
>>32702544
hmm, i see.
guess i will
>>
>>32702418
Tangrowth was the better option over Lurantis* wew, what sleep deprivation does to the mind.

>>32702494
I remember using Blaziken in a variety of situations, Sceptile in specific occasions and Swampert almost never to never, in fact the only time I remember using Swampert was when grinding certain event mon which I don't remember. In conclusion I would think only Blaze is really deserving of the RMLs, however it shouldn't be a top priority.
>>
What team is better for S ranking arbok?
Been stuck in trying to s rank that fucker for sometime now
>>
>>32702988
Can't you just throw some C-1 or something like that?
>>
>>32703099
>>32702988
yesss anon a C-1 will net you that s-rank for sure
>>
Good night bumpu /shuffle/
maybe the morning will bring me a finished safari! In both versions :^)
>>
>>32703895
>That spoiler
The madman, truly one of the finest shufflers.
>>
>>32702133
Can I Fug your mum?

I'll give you some jewels for an extra 15 seconds
>>
>>32703104
can confirm. I just bought all items for every hard stage and they make the stages so much better.
thank you kind ks employee for opening my eyes :^)
>>
>only Bounsweet left
>Get Steenee 6 times in a row

gimme the cherry /shuffle/
>>
2 GBs on Tsareena
it kinda hurt me, but oh well. who knows when i'll see it again
>>
>5 hearts and only got 600 coins off meowth
>tfw the skyfall lasts the exact amount of turns needed to kill the cat
>>
>>32702988
I only needed a m start and 5 moves plus to s rank the shit
>>
>>32702324
>>32702418
Nice memes, do you guys realize that for sleep combo to work you need to activate sleep charm first?
Which is not that fucking easy to do.
>>
>>32705877

It's a 3mon stage and you should have used cookies on Shaymin, so yeah it's actually pretty goddamn easy to activate sleep charm.
>>
Why can't I beat this cunt Deoxys. Really don't want to have to use a C-1
>>
>>32701001
>It is indeed suspiciously strange that everyone has been having pretty good luck
Don't worry Anon, I'm still here! I spent three great balls on Tsareena with a 70% catch rate:^) Also had to use one on Bounsweet, Meowth and one of the special stages (Lurantis maybe? The one that cost coins). 33k coins and I'm back to fun times with my favorite pal Meowth!
>>
>>32705948
>you should have used cookies on Shaymin
You should have grinded it for PSB when it was a special stage.

If you want to spend cookies to meme, they should be given to Treecko (115 AP on Lv. 20) or Grovyle (110 AP on Lv. 15).
>>
>>32706113

Well that too, I couldn't remember if it had a psb stage or not so I went with the safe bet
>>
>>32705948
I grinded my shaymin

Still.
The chance to activate sleep combo after sleep charm is onsiderably lower than just activating leaf combo.
Not to mention
1- youll lose the useful diaruptions on the swcond half of the stage l
2- you wont be able to use the combo until the DD dispels
3- Hoenn megas are not that good in 3 mon stages, unless you plan on using gengar and hope for the initial extra supports to not mess your combo

But hey, fuck it, do what you want, better prizes for me, unless youre a.mobile shitter, in which case I understand your retarded logic
>>
>>32706005
and you shouldnt. concentrate on events and coin gridning in the meantime

also leveling your memes a bit wont hurt you. You need like a dozen hearts to get your memes to lv6 with amphy

>>32706095
glad to read you having a good meme time :^)

>>32706113
>PSB when it was a special stage
thats actually true
nontheless that other shufflefriend is right that its actually quite easy to get sleepcharm off in a 3mon stage when lv5 (and every oldfag should have her)

>>32706393
just check all the leaderboards your lurantis is a meme. and not even a good one
>>
>>32706410
>just check all the leaderboards your lurantis is a meme. and not even a good one
EUR leaderboard is four times Lurantis, two times Tangrowth (one of them in meme slot 4). There's also two Grovyles, both with Shaymin in the meme slot.
#1 is a Frenchman with Ditto who is named DittoHack?
>>
>>32706486
avengah pls... your golden days are over
>>
>>32706486
EUR leaderboards are now all Tyrannitar, Shaymin/Sleeping Pikachu and Tangrowth so there's my team I guess
>>
File: You-really-think-someone-would.gif (3MB, 697x458px) Image search: [Google]
You-really-think-someone-would.gif
3MB, 697x458px
>>32706654
Anon, I just checked again. Either this is some weird caching issue where the server gives us different lists or it's pic related.
>>
>>32706749
i'm talking mobile, best guy is one called viol3tic who didn't even take the trouble to fill in the 4th slot, and has 328654 points with tyrannitar, shaymin and tangrowth
>>
>>32706778
Mobile has no regions. Also >>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1490903547483.jpg (280KB, 634x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1490903547483.jpg
280KB, 634x1134px
>>32706819
oh I thought mobile had regions
also
>sending me to reddit because i'm playing the phone version, when 3DS is literally baby mode, you can recover money lost from GB and get literally favored by GS
>>
>>32706895
Keep crying.
>>
>>32706895
>I purposely chose to play the mobile version and even though I recieved event mons sooner, get more hearts, better chanve to get good prizes at comps and handicap at timed stages, I'll proceed to complain about the original version and claim it is baby mode because they have an easier meowth stage, which I dont mind too because I'm probably a redditor who buys gems regularly

>inb4 projecting, i dont use my fucking phone for shuffle
>>
>>32706895
Mobile "gamers" are worse than scum so it's not like it matters.
>>
>>32707079
>I'll proceed to complain about the original version
I didn't do such thing, I was only stating facts, because the "muh reddit" reply was plain retarded

>get more hearts
what the fuck is Homepass and the free jewels and hearts 3DS gets, surpassing the advantages of the friend system?

>handicap at timed stages
I agree that this alone could make phone the baby mode experience, if not for the cat, which makes about 75% (if not more) of the average shuffle experience, and makes the 3ds arguably easier, along with cheaper items, which you forgot to mention in your post by chance, and the fact that missing a gb means literally nothing on 3ds since you recover your coins

>I'm probably a redditor who buys gems regularly
>inb4 projecting
yeah you must be, and hard because i've spent 0 bucks on this game and plan on staying like that

>>32707097
shuffle is the only game I play on my phone (mostly because i almost don't play anything anymore) but the mobile market is so huge in japan that most companies can't avoid to appeal to them nowadays
expect a lot more Nintendo shit for mobile from now on, like that magikarp shit
>>
>>32707508
>Implying I know how to use homepass
>>
>>32707991
it's ot really that hard, albeit if you know nothing about router configuration it might take you some time to figure it out, and specially if you share the internet connection with someone else it might be a hinderance
give it a try, it's useful for other stuff too
>>
I've got 14 RMLs on hand, anyone have any recommendations?

Currently have these maxed out:
Metwo
Machamp
Yveltal
Mawile
Azumarill
Bellossom
Emboar
Greninjash
Suicune
Raikou
Glalie
Charizard
Blaziken

I'm completely indecisive with what I should put them into now, my ideas right now are:
Shiny Gyarados (Extra damage and he's basically a water Gengar so he's pretty useful)
Lucario (Pummel is always nice)
Zoroark (Sinister Power)
Heracross (Also not sure if I should switch to MB+ or not with him)
Togekiss (Pixie Power)
Palkia (Barrier Bash + on top of high attack already and it's used constantly in teams)
Dialga (Same as Palkia but with Block Smash + instead)
Wailord (Flash Mob is always nice)
Salamence (Using him a bunch on my flying teams anyway)
Xerneas (High hitter already and is a mainstay of fairy teams)

and some that I'm hesitant about:
Winking Manaphy (RB++ but do I really need that with RMLs?)
Greninja (Mind Zap but requires 10)
Groudon (Quake is nice but how often am I going to use him?)
Entei (Rock Break so it's the same issue as Manaphy)
Beedrill (Does it really need the 3? Yeah, some more damage would be nice but it's very situational when to use it when you have a bunch of other tappers)
Golurk (Block Smash +)
Talonflame (Block Smash +)
Emolga (Would be an electric Risk Taker but is there enough to justify him?)
>>
>>32708125
Golurk definitely deserves those RML if you need it for main stages, which I guess is not your case
Shiny Gyara/Wailord are great choices for a water SM team, as well as Greninja
Zoroark deserves those 3 RML because a dark-type mon with sinister power is gold
Emolga with RT invested and RML is a great poke
Salamence and Lucario are good for extra damage, I RML'd them and don't regret it
>>
File: d9a4eda7e2cd9e8cb1c1b4fd121503e1.png (473KB, 1341x1680px) Image search: [Google]
d9a4eda7e2cd9e8cb1c1b4fd121503e1.png
473KB, 1341x1680px
Newfag here. Should I farm Komala for coins? Which stage should I grind with my grass shitters?
>>
>>32708440
Grind main stage meowth for coins. There is a weekend Magearna that gives 1000 exp, otherwise it isn't worth grinding. At least not at your level; I'm assuming you don't have Survival mode unlocked, right?
>>
>>32708474
I do have survival mode but I suck dick at it.
>>
>>32708484
Don't worry, I'm over 500 hours and still haven't gotten around to making a sm meme team I did beat it twice with our brutish savior. May he rest in peace
>>
>>32708186
I decided on Golurk, Zoroark, and Lucario. Zoroark because like you said the investment is almost nothing and it's great to have, Lucario because good Fighting Pokemon are kind of in low amount and he's basically on every team, and Golurk because I need a good hitting Ground Pokemon. Thanks.
>>
>sleep charm didn't activate twice
>sleep combo didn't activate final turn

If those things didn't happen, I would have gotten a better score than 95k. Probably will drop in Tier 3 but unless things get dire I don't think I'll do another run.
>>
>>32708060
Yeah, i share the modem with family, I dont want to mess up and hear non stop my sister's complains about the internet
>>
>>32706895
Why do mobilefags still say this? They get so many fucking hearts that it offsets whatever negative their game has. They can finish EBs faster, safaris faster, can grind more Meowth and some of them still have the nerve to complain. The only true and indisputable thing the 3DS has as a big advantage is the GB tries with no loss of coins if necessary.

>>32707508
>Implying everyone uses homepass.
Even if you do eventually you stop receiving jewels.
>>
>>32709206
I am actually only complaining about the cat, which takes about (or should take at least) 70-75% of your lives, and on the long run the 3DS, coupled with the cheaper items, makes it far more profitable than the phone.
I'd argue that the GB money thing is on par, if not below the surface changes exploit, but the homepass system still nets you 100 hearts a day if I remember correctly, which is more than the hearts you can get on phone, which coupled with a more profitable cat gets you an even better advantage
>>
>>32709300
That's why the having more hearts is the trump card for mobilefags. Do you honestly think people on 3DS always net 530 coins? If everyone, both mobilefags and 3DS fags averaged 300 coins on cat per run that means that slowly but steadily will get more coins. 70 hearts a week is equal to almost 2 days worth of hearts. That's precisely why GS made the items to be more expensive in that version.

About the second part I'll say it again.
>Implying everyone uses homepass.
>>
Fuck you you bobblehead fucking cat faggot
and fuck your evolution too
>>
>>32709552
What's wrong anon
>>
>>32709587
for two days straight never got to see this tiny faggot
>>
>>32706895
shhhh dont bother arguing with avengah supporters
for all you should care is that there are other mobilefags here that know you are right shufflefriend. lets keep this place clean

>>32709206
>Even if you do eventually you stop receiving jewels
yeahh right. I only got 10 jewels. GS is out of their mind!!
meanwhile mobile players get 1 jewel total for completing all main stages
>>
What's a good Lurantis team?
>>
File: IMG_0109.jpg (112KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0109.jpg
112KB, 960x540px
>>32708679
F
>>
>>32708125
>Lucario (for sure)
>Heracross (also get her a SS and two small cookies)
>Palkia (yup)
>Dialgia (also)
>Xern (another great idea, but will take AGES!!)

>Greninja (another beast to have on lv20. def worth it. but takes some time, but worth it def.)
>Beedril (DO IT FUCKER!!!)
>Golurk (Whats wrong with you? DO ASAP)
>Emolga (worth it, but not that fast)

go for beedril first, after that golurk if you got lots of main stages to do. if not either go xern/frog or palkia/dialga with hera

>>32708440
farm coins only on meowth. or when /shuffle/ tells you on wich events (like tropius every few couple weeks)
farm exp on ampharos. But only to around lv5. This will take only a couple hearts, whereas the additional +10bp will be handy. After that only SM or Magearna once a week

>>32709206
>>32709380
obviously have never played mobile meowth.kek

>>32709792
bee, SE, SE, SE
this is alos true for like ~75% of all stages
you do have the bee right?? right? :^)
>>
>>32709842
>you do have the bee right?? right? :^)

how many times was bee even repeated and whats the last time?
>>
>>32710955
http://pkmnshuffle.wikia.com/wiki/Beedrill
>>
>>32710955
good ol memes
>>
>>32711062
Woah I've only ever heard legends of that meme
>>
good night shuffle and have some nice meme dreams
>>
>>32711367
the video is even better

so mesmerizing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V355wqqdzmw
>>
>>32711382
That's the greatest thing I've ever saw.
>>
File: 1470077544218.png (682KB, 1233x977px) Image search: [Google]
1470077544218.png
682KB, 1233x977px
>>32706393

>you wont be able to use the combo until the DD dispels
>>
>>32706393

The disruptions are shit. The first half is completely unavoidable otherwise and the second half is based off of disruption counter instead of combos so it's inferior to a Sleepy Combo.

Additionally:
>Sleep Combo SL2, 5 Points: 60%/80%/100%
>Leaf Combo SL5, 120 Points: 50%/80%/100%
>>
>>32709842
>>Heracross (also get her a SS and two small cookies)
>Her
Genderfags are so retarded
>>
>>32713005
>Not being up to date with the latest memws
>>
>>32709380
I just got 2650 coins off the cat after coming back from a date

Just saying
>>
>>32712853
Whats so funny you motherfucker
>>
>>32713697
(You)_______________________
>>
fug i think i've reached that point where i need to start throwing coins at almost every stage
>>
>>32713697
I suppose that anon was smug because everyone knows there's no DD for this comp.
>>
I'd like to know, from those who already did it, if Ice Dance Vanillish is worth investing in?
>>
>>32713005
I knew you were still lurking angry-kun
thats why I called her a her :^)

>>32714853
everyone excep lurantis fags, amirite :^)

>>32715431
honestly, Id rather invest in something else. but ice got a-ninetails a few weeks ago and freeze+ is nothing to joke about. 7 disruption free turns. its like everything you need
>>
Fucking Meowth. It's not even worth it to go for 4 or 5 matches. The skyfall just destroyed me on my second move 2 hearts in a row.
>>
Fucking Meowth. It's not even worth it to go for 4 or 5 matches. The RNG just spawns rocks on my second move 2 hearts in a row.
>>
should i just use items on Bayleef 414? been trying all day, with multiple teams; got close a couple of times
>>
>>32717161
never mind, i managed to beat it itemless with the help of winking manaphy
>>
>>32717311
complaining meme magic
>>
>>32715431
It's really good. Made me do Decidueye 120 itemless.

>>32715980
>ice got a-ninetails a few weeks ago and freeze+ is nothing to joke about.
And Vanillish adds another 1.5 multiplier for that, you dolt. That synergy is even more of a reason to invest in both.
>>
>>32717556
he said "but ice got" so I think he meant it as a positive point

>>32716782
to shuffle is to suffer
>>
>>32718201
>positive point
indeed i did
>>
>>32708060

My ISP requires MAC address forwarding so no homepass here. The virtual internet connection thing that's supposed to be a workaround has never once worked for me.

>>32709380

You should be averaging more than 300 on 3DS, around 300 is fine on mobile though.
>>
>>32715980
Is there any chance for A-9T to come back again?
>>
File: IMG_4245.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4245.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Should I buy a No Hearts Needed or not? I'm really bored and I want to play more shuffle
>>
>>32719421
never use those except for safaris
>>
File: shufl.jpg (75KB, 570x552px) Image search: [Google]
shufl.jpg
75KB, 570x552px
>>32706778
>tfw you're friends with the top scorer
not too sure how to feel actually
>>
>>32719719
>not too sure how to feel actually
simply... beat his score :^)
>>
Why Glaceon and Arbok are so bullshit stages?
>Glaceon have 17k hp and only 10 moves
>Combos suck in arbok stage, let alone the disruptions

Is there any recommender team to s-rank this fuckers or l'll just have to use a C-1?
>>
>>32720549
Thx to GS memes I am able to tell you the mons according to the last time

>Arbok: M-zam (9, lv3, no candies), mewtwo (20, lv5 po4), Lando (10, lv4), groudon (15, lv4)
dunno about the items. But I only needed the c1 for Sranking Gallade. But its most likely a +5 with a DD and or MS. Dont remember the stage

>Glaceon: Maggron (lv10, fully candied), machamp (20, lv5), mawile (20, lv5), jirachi (8, lv2)
the fact that I brought jirachi along implies that I went without the MS. Most likely +5 and DD
>>
>>32721017
Thanks anon, finally S ranked those last stages and unlocked rapidash, and oh boy l'm ready to suffer more with this meme stage :^)
>>
File: 1435825764000.png (54KB, 255x199px) Image search: [Google]
1435825764000.png
54KB, 255x199px
>>32722116
>tfw used Unity power ash frog SL5
>tfw it didn't trigger once in any match of 5
>>
>>32722242
To shuffle is to suffer
>>
>>32722331
Shuffer?
>>
>>32715980

>Never complained about that and as you continue call it "her" (despite it's obviously male) my theory becomes more solid.
>>
>>32722987

Ups, deleted the quote, I wanted quote

>I knew you were still lurking angry-kun
>>
Complaining here actually works!
Beat Rapidash with 3 seconds left and caughted it with 47% thanks to a SCP, l will never doubt meme magic again :^)
>>
>>32723267
Ok I've never tried this majik before so here we go.
Shuffle has brought me nothing but suffering. I have dumped so much time into this game and it has brought me little to no gains. I hate how my bad luck in shuffle doesn't translate into me winning lottery tickets everyday. Also not a single girl is attracted to me or wants to interact with me while I hold a 3DS in public.
>>
>it's already Friday
wew lad
>>
File: IMG_4292.png (521KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4292.png
521KB, 750x1334px
Is Nap Time better than Sleep Charm? I don't have that but I got Komala just now and I got a pretty high score just mow
>>
Alright, that's it. I'm done with Weekend Meowths.
>>
>7700 coins from the cat with the MMY team

life is good bros

>>32725355
what's wrong anon? Did RNGesus not favor you?
>>
>>32726168
I had like 10k today
but got some lucky coin spawns
>>
Torracat's a bitch.

I'm only at level 126 and haven't caught Gengar.

Is Altaria 1, Aurorus 2, Donphan 4, Cubone 3 decent enough or is there no hope? half the time I run out of turns, the other half I finish with 1-3 turns left.
>>
>>32726253
I lucked out with 1 turn left and a couple of catch power bonuses.

Now onto hunting Tsareena.
Mega Glalie 1, Scyther 3, Ninetales 3 decent enough?
>>
>>32726323
Since youre pretty goddamn new, just use items to get a good catch rate, the new strong mons will surely help you on story mode.
>>
>>32726168

Not him but rng destroyed me. Literally 2600 coins, and the 1000 for the +5. Garbage. MMY and 3 boosters.
>>
>>32726625
>MMY and 3 boosters
ahahahhaha
It's either fug, zydoge and two quirkies, or MMY and three quirkies with MS+5

'Member when some nip found out the C-1 bug in meowth? that was rad
>>
>>32726645
Wouldnt that get rid of the coins?
>>
>>32724089
>Also not a single girl is attracted to me or wants to interact with me while I hold a 3DS in public
sooo thats why 3dsfags are angry about supreme mobile players :^)
>>
>>32725279
Better uninvested proc rate, but lasts a turn less. Being on Komala makes it useless. Even on the missions that force normal-types, Stantler is probably better.
>>
>>32726668
not if you take only three support mon
don't worry, they fixed it in two weeks
>>
C-1 at Solgaleo deletes support mon, not those few solgaleos?
>>
>>32726253

Audino is better than Altaria to be honest, because you go mega in 3 turns for Audino vs 6-7 for Altaria if you're uninvested. Both mega abilities are terrible so the face that altaria clears marginally more doesn't really matter.

In fact early on, mega evolution speed is the main concern, until you start getting enough megs speed ups to make a difference. I restarted recently and using solely Audino, Lucario and Gengar as megas has gotten me back past 150 with no problems.

Good luck anon.
>>
After going all in with team of Camerupt6, ReshiramMAX and BravestBorb 7, I killed Solgaleo in 7 moves, after bravest borb refused to proc twice and reshiram defrosted wrong blocks.

If this fucker had escaped one 49% normal and 2 98% great balls I'd sent GS death threats
>>
>>32727565
C-1 is overkill
>>
>>32728354
I did a run with everything but C-1, got fucked by rng
>>
Is it worthwhile PSB farming Lurantis even if I'm not using it for this comp? Is it a bad meme?
>>
>>32728933
even worse anon... its not a bad meme its actually a badder meme
>>
>>32728933

I don't think it's worth it. Its only niche right now is taking on Water Pokemon. There's also a chance that another Pokemon will get the ability.
>>
>>32729379
also the activation rate is utter crap

on lv5 it is worse than lv2 sleep combo
>>
>>32729105
>>32729379
>>32729393

Thank you kind sirs. I shall grind emolga or zoroak instead, or maybe work on s-ranks.

My only doubt is that pyre mons have been quite useful throughout this game.
>>
>>32729487
we've had great pyre mons tho, look at that sexy 80 BP Ho-Oh
>>
>>32729529
>>32729487
also grass has to compete with water being effective against ground

and against water you will only run shaymin bellossom and a disruption dealer together with fug. no need to change the formula
>>
So is there any consensus on what team to use for the comp? I need to know what grass shitters, if any (I've got Shaymin, Tangrowth and Sceptile at 10 and I've seen there names tossed around here), I need to grind this weekend.
>>
>>32730306
I just want to know which is the mostusefulmega in here, Tyranitar, Gengar or Sceptile
>>
>>32730337
mtar to get rid of the starting meme icons
>>
>>32730920
Wouldn't Sceptile be better to turn the five or however many shitmons there are into actual damage?
>>
>>32731068
see for yourself with oranguru
>>
>>32731068
no. no. no. no. no. no. no. NO.

sceptile has meme like combo abilities. they are a joke compared to mgengar and mtar. And honestly I'd rather pick gengar, but those starting icons really fuck with its combo ability and thats why mtar.

only reason to run sceptile is when you dont have an invested shaymin and for whatever reason an invested birb and luranits
>>
>>32726323
>>32726476
Encountered Tsareena a second time but with Glalie and Scyther one level above.

I was afraid of using items due to the chances of not encountering her. I was able to beat the stage with 1 turn left and caught them,
>>
>>32731127
Alright then. I have a max TTar fully candied and a SL4 Shaymin. What goes in the other slot?
>>
>>32731246
tangrowth. at least skill lv2 (takes only like what 5psb, dunno) and the higher the lv the better

also get that shaymin to lv5. whats wrong with you??
>>
>>32731280
Not that anon but mines also at sl4 and I'm waiting for the event to come back again for sl5
>>
>>32726900

>Impying

Why there are a lot of people that is ashamed about use a 3ds in public, is this common in murica?
>>
>>32731280
>>32731352
This. irl stuff kept me from being able to grind it enough the last time it was here, ended up getting it to SL4 and a good chunk towards 5, figured I'd just wait for another rerun to finish it for free. I've got Tangrowth at max already, guess I'll give it some cookies. Thanks for the advice!
>>
good night shufflefriends

dont let your memes be dreams and shuffle on
>>
Which are the recommended pokes for this competiton?
l'm thinking in using Gengar, Shaymin and Lurantis
>>
>>32732537
We were just talking about this when I posted the same question a little bit up. Sounds like it's M-TTar, Shaymin and Tangrowth.
>>
>>32732537

Tyranitar/Sceptile/Gengar
Shaymin/Sleepchu/Treecko
Tangrowth

Tyranitar is the best option, but if you don't have it/aren't confident in your tapping Sceptile is an option. Gengar is another possibility, but if you use it you will never be able to get rid of the 2 Sceptile/Decideye icons at the beginning, and if Primarina manages to get a disruption off you're stuck with 6 Rotom and Fomantis icons.
>>
will Sleep Combo be useful after the comp?
>>
>>32733548
I never found it useful before it, so doubtful.
>>
These new stages are pure cancer.
>>
What is best team for comp?
Sceptile, Deucideye, Flowerpower and what?
>>
>>32734361
I suggest you to take a look at a post literally 4 spaces above yours, and next time to do a seach on bread before posting something that has been answered 10 times

however, do use the C-1 if you want to fare well on this competition, otherwise you're as good as done
>>
>>32734361
Is this the new meme? Asking for this over and over until the endtimes? If not then read the last 20 or so posts.

Also been grinding cat for 3 or so days in a row and I feel sick already, better get something good from the comp or I'm gonna chimp out.
>>
>>32734365
>>32734370
I didn't register that post.
Sorry for being a retard
>>
>>32733548
sleep combo: never ever. (but on the other side its only one SS and 2 S cookies for tangrowth lv2)

sleep charm: yes my man.

>>32734329
you are pure cancer AMIRITE!??!! :^)

On a sidenote:

WHATS THE BEST TEAM FOR COMPETITOPN?!?!?
I thought about Msceptile and leave the other 3 places open.
Since we got MS, my sceptile will be online right from the beginning and will combo till eternity since the stage only disrupts grass types. EAT SHIT GS!!
>>
>alolan meowth wiggles 3 times then runs
Every single time
Its the last mon I need to catch
>>
>>32734638
>WHATS THE BEST TEAM FOR COMPETITOPN?!?!?
Scroll up a bit.
>>
>>32735079
Same here
>>
>>32735187
what do? I neither have Scroll, nor up. And my a is only lv8 and I really dont feel like grinding it just for this shitty comp. Also my bit is only lv2 is that enough or should I feed it 2 more M cookies?
>>
>>32735187
it was evident that it was a meme, my friend
>>
>>32735233
But on a sidenote... I'm currently >#212

AM I SAFE?!?!?!?!
>>
File: 1492818838345.jpg (556KB, 1300x766px) Image search: [Google]
1492818838345.jpg
556KB, 1300x766px
>>32735288
the only way to be safe is to delete your data and stop before it's too late
but if you are in this bread, it's already too late
>>
>>32735409
kek my picture.
should really update that shit. I have now 193 more of them. (been rarely playing and mostly memeing here :^))
>>
Is Shufflemove's dev dead?

The guy is fucking slow in updating his shit and the last update was after the competition

What the fuck
>>
>>32736354
>cheating in a singleplayer game

how does that make you feel anon?
>>
>>32736373
If GS doesn't care, why should I?
>>
Bump. Also suggest some memes for the new pic! :^)
>>
>>32737257
Something related to people asking for Primarina's competition team all the time

Alternatively, a "not even once" kind of image with a guy being happy on the first image and a guy being angry over his phone (after playing shuffle ofc), or something like that
>>
File: 1493086448327.png (343KB, 822x458px) Image search: [Google]
1493086448327.png
343KB, 822x458px
bamp
>>
any tips on getting lucario
>>
>play Meowth stage
>3 moves left
>decide to do a safe move that makes everything drop down a line
>line of five Mewtwo in skyfall
>Meowth goes down
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU
>>
>>32738283
>mewtwo on meowth
>>
>>32738297
It's Po4 Mewtwo, which is a common cleaner for Meowth grinding.
>>
>>32737257
Tapus vs UBs "The fight for Alola Week 8"
>>
Persian is the only Safari Mon I haven't caught. Is Garfield worth having at all?
>>
>>32740114
>Not catching them all
>>
>>32740114
its appearance rate is pretty high, just go for it and get the safari over with.
>>
>>32740696
Best opening move?
>>
>>32741052
just make any kind of + match with persian, it'll eject itself sometimes and gives you more space to do actual matches.
>>
>>32731280
My Shaymin is SL4 and I scored 155k :^)
>>
I started playing like a month ago - realistically can I catch solgaleo?

I'm up to shinx in the main stages and mewtwo on expert - don't have any special mons except for recent ones.

How do I go about doing it?
>>
>>32742057

>No Emboar / Machamp / Lanto-T for Risk-Taker
>No Gallade / Golurk / Talonflame (probably) for Block Smash+

Even if you have Charizard, Delphox, and other high BP Fire Pokemon you might be better off waiting for it to come back eventually since I'm not sure if you can beat it even with full items
>>
File: 1462670617938.png (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462670617938.png
78KB, 600x600px
>80% super catch power on Zoroark
>still gets away
>>
These competitive stages are becoming impossible.
>>
>>32742093
Is it common for event mons to come back around their time of release?
>>
>>32742524
Usually took six to twelve months, sometimes less. Latias was over fifteen months iirc.
>>
Just did my comp run and got 55k kek. Never again trying for a comp, fuck that shit.
>>
>>32742660
What team did you fail with?
>>
File: 20170611_113830.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_113830.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Should I actually start grinding this thing on Ampharos?
>>
>>32742610
the Hoenn megastones were a lot more than 6-12 months iirc
>>
>>32743046
>grinding this thing on Ampharos
>grinding anything with Ampharos
What year do you live in? It's Survival Mode, Magearna/Victini or bust.
>>
I was so pissed off that 3 full item runs only got me tier 4 in the competition, that I forgot to select +5 moves for weekend Meowth. I had one of the worst runs ever and finished with 2800 coins.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK
>>
>>32743195
to shuffle is to suffer
>>
>>32743244
Can we stop this fucking meme please
>>
>>32743270
Well complaining helps.
>>
>>32743270

Don't be ridiculous anon.

I want to end starvation in Africa, give them clean water to drink and a good economy. Then I want to give them Pokemon Shuffle so that they learn true suffering all over again.
>>
>>32743270
>Scizor
>>
133k points in the comp. Around rank 66/100 for first tier.

A-am I safe???
>>
>>32743295
>A-am I safe???
N E V E R E V E R
>>
>>32742698
The standard one. T-tar, Shaymin, Tangrowth. Of course Shaymin didn't proc and got disrupted once,and Tangrowth didn't proc even with SL2 so yeah, there goes a good day of coins.

>>32743295
>3 days left.
I don't think so buddy.
>>
So what's the standard water type team for survival mode again? Cause I don't have bee so it really hurts

Shiny-Shrimp (10/10) 3RML, Wailord SL5 5RML, Keldeo-O SS SL5 5RML and Greninja SL5 10RML?
>>
>99k on competition due to Sleep Combo only activating once
I hope I can at least stay tier 3
>>
>>32743046
>5 RMLs when it's not even level 10 yet
Do people seriously not just feed things as necessary and max them out right away? It seems like such a waste.
>>
>>32743334
Ashninja instead of Greninja, or instead of Wailord if you didn't bother feeding it. No RMLs needed on Keldeo and Wailord. They hardly make a difference anyway.

Standard Gyarados should be the best option for a mega, alternatively Blastoise. Some people forego the mega entirely.

Though I wouldn't advise using an all-Water team anyway. It needs huge investment and most of its constituents are useless outside of survival mode. If you already got two strong Risk-Takers or Ashninja, add LDE SL5 Dusknoir to it and you've got a team that can't lose once you're past Zoroark and Ampharos.
>>
>>32743046
>5/5 RML and lvl 9

m8
>>
>>32743499
>>32743563
It takes significantly less Eevee's to get max Skill than Magearna's to get max level.
>>
>>32743590
how does that justify the wasteful rml investment?
>>
>>32743510
I have all of the RT at SL5 and max level, or at least those important except for Landorus (Machamp, Emboar, Hoopa-U and Azumarill), also my Ashninja could be trained/fed cookies, but as I have nor Dusknoir nor the Bee, it'd be hard for me to complete a team
>>
>>32743603
Because you'll get there anyway?
>>
>>32743658
but you could distribute among other pokémon so at any given time you have several at levels 11-15, and not just one waiting for you to be at 15
>>
Not included: Winkmons and Pikachu forms.
>>
Shuffle has become really boring lately. I will stop playing if the upcoming update is shit.
>>
>>32744458
He said for the fifth week in a row.
>>
>>32743590
Are you talking about RML or Skill Cookies?
>>
>>32744207

Look at all of Alola shitmon safaris!
>>
>>32744207
There are more than that, like Cascoon and Duxtox for instance, and a bunch of non-fire starters
>>
>>32745917
>a bunch of non-fire starters
Reminds me that Snivy, Piplup and Turtwig recently got data, but not their evos. No leaked ability info though.
>>
>>32743510
>Standard Gyarados should be the best option for a mega
Wait, as in not Shiny? The regular blue one? Huh, didn't know that, thanks Anon. I'm not the guy you replied to, just a shuffler with plenty of enhancements to burn. Maybe I'll raise that up on the side then.
>>
>>32743287
This should be a meme
and a reality
>>
>>32746220
More like, this should be next OP. African shuffle 'utopia.' Make it happen.
>>
>>32746232
I'm on it. Give me your vision for it and I'll make it.
>>
>>32746035
Blue Gyarados is more versatile because it can remove disruptions too. Shiny Gyarados is useless against stages like MMY and wastes your time with bonus combos.
>>
File: IMG_4312.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4312.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Post Comp Scores guys
>>
>>32746246
one african village where everyone is on their phones playing shuffle,or where instead of tribal masks they wear shuffle icon mons, like Meowth, Eevee, etc.

the memer the merrier anon
>>
lads, any tips on using MTtar?
>>
File: 90uKyJc.jpg (622KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
90uKyJc.jpg
622KB, 2448x3264px
>>32746516
don't ask about gengar, I'm a fucking noob and didn't even think about bringing ttar with that MS... and I'm too greedy for a ttar run
>>
>>32746848
I wanted to use TTar but I'm still way too far away to get it in the main stages
>>
>>32746848
>583
it'd be nice to compete in your region anon
>>
>>32746871
is there that much difference between eu and na?
>>
>>32746887
not that much, but i've 99k and nowhere near the first 1k
>>
>be gone whole weekend having meme sex with shuffle mean waifu
>come back
>see thread is not ded yet
>all that memeing and circlejerking
>tell mean shuffle waifu about it
>gets impressed (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash)
>realize it was just a dream

guess I'm back lads :^)
>>
>>32747969
wew
>>
I'm stuck at Quilladin in Mobile, I started playing 2 weeks ago since I finally got a smartphone. Should I even attempt Solgaleo, seems fucking impossible for me, I haven't even attempted lurantis, I'm a poor fuck.
>>
>>32748408

>Implying you need to spend actual money in the game (yes, even Mobile)

You should just keep grinding until Solgaleo returns eventually
>>
>>32748417
Sounds good, I stopped playing the 3DS version but since I started playing mobile I'm playing the 3DS version too now, I have some cool events but I missed a fuckton of megas and barely beat the gardevoir stage

EX stages are so fucking impossible now with the home menu trick, I got them all the way up to genesect
>>
>>32748408

You are not strong enough yet to take on Solgaleo, don't sweat it.
>>
>>32748471
Worst part is Bee will never return __
>>
>regular coin cat spawns coins in just the right place to make a match of 5

He giveth, now I wait for him to taketh
>>
>>32747969
>2017
>STILL being straight
w e w
e
w
>>
About to do a full item run in this shitfest comp, wish me luck anons!
>>
>>32749586
Holy fuck, stupid plant headhog, it never triggered sleep charm and only managed to get 48k because bad RNG
>>
>>32746516
not bad for a low tier meme team
>>
Give me a single reason to run Ttar over Gengar in this comp since both generate combos.
>>
>>32750890
Contrary to popular belief some of us dont have sleep charm activate every single time
>>
>>32750890
You can control combos at your will no matter where your Ttar icons are, so you can also mess with the bottom of the board anytime. Also higher BP.
>>
>>32750890
ttar does more damage, can do the exact same thing gengar does by just tapping ttar AND it can clear the few disruptions that are there even IF sleep charm is active the entire time.
>>
>>32748514

1 successful 5 match and then 10 straight hearts of an rng that destroys you on the first turn.
>>
any hints for tomorrows update?
>>
>>32751251
maybe some pikachus, haven't had them in a while. also some winkmons maybe?
>>
>>32751251
more bad memes

not expecting too much. only like what? 3 or 4 events are cycled out. maybe a new EB?
But at the very least one totally new event mon
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 960x960px
>first day of comp
>itemless run with random optimize gives 18k
>meh, that should be doable with c-1, i'll try it once
>bring Tyranitar/ShayminSL5/TangrowthSL2
>meh run for a 3-mon stage even with consistent sleep
>godly combos in last two turns (200+)
>end up at 256k, way over first place atm
>brag about it during the day
>check again today
>still holding #2

>mfw
>>
>>32751476
good job on that 200+ combo anon I'm sure it took a lot of effort and skill to pull this off.
>>
>>32751493
>shuffle
>effort & skill
NEW MEME :^)!!!
>>
>>32751493
>took a lot of effort and skill to pull this off
of course it does!!

you need to hold your rage for months and not even think about complaing even once. With all the shit this game comes up with, you need to be a madmen among men to pull this off. And then in one big ritual of memeing you unleash all your complaints in one single rage to get such godlike rng.

truly legendary
>>
>one move left in the competition
>already at 100k
>Sleep charm is still active
>see a 5 Tangrowth opportunity in a cross
>go for it
>combo dies at 10
>stuck in tier 4

life of memes is suffering
>>
>>32751493
>>32751560
>>32751567

Funnily enough, you need a little degree of skill to combo with tappers. But at the end of the day it still depends on the pseudo-RNG
>>
>>32752160
>pic related

wew lad

After having done my own itemsrun I can completely agree with this. With 3 mon stages you dont really need that much luck. 3 taps are just to broken for it. You need the skill to know where and when to tap.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170612-175815.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170612-175815.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>>32752525
>fucking up the picture
pls bully me senpaitachi. I am not meme-worthy :(
>>
>>32748471

Are you kidding anon? I restarted on the 3DS and was amazed at how the very first time I tried it, I got genesect itemless with 9 seconds left. Needed SCP to actually catch the thing, but the early EX stages look piss easy now. This was even before the Blaziken mission card came out, so it's not like I took advantage of the slowdown there.
>>
>play Decidueye escalation
>get a 142+4 anger skip
>buy +5 Moves
>use a banked heart
>win
>get to results screen
>An error has occurred, forcing the software to close.
At least it didn't hit me after stage 140.
>>
Is there supposed to be only MS and C-1 available this comp? No AP+? I ask because no AP+ is highly unusual and sometimes there's a glitch where one of the items is missing, usually on the last day of the comp but resetting or going in later will make it randomly come back.
>>
>>32752958

No AP+ this time.
>>
>>32752991
Man, I wish there was, would've gotten me a nice six figure score, it's been ages since I've had one of those.
>do full items run with M-TTar, Shaymin, Tangrowth
>land sleep charm and sleep combo almost every turn, get a lot of nice combos, feeling good
>53k, probably safe in tier 6
At least I get 2 MSU, that's better than some of my other recent runs. I need MSU more than RML now with all the mons that got their max candies expanded. It's kind of nuts that the top five tiers are made up of less than 10% of competitors.
>>
>>32752531

>Serie
>>
>>32752958
Yeah, instead of buying the items with coins pay a jewel and it'll activate DD, C-1, MS and AP+.

This is a meme joke of course : 3
>>
Who's ready for new memes tomorrow?
>>
>>32753681
Meme
>>
File: 1479917753093.png (257KB, 512x392px) Image search: [Google]
1479917753093.png
257KB, 512x392px
>>32753681
my body is ready
>>
Sleep Charm AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>32752877
Hahahaha. The same shit happened to me AGAIN on a 145+4 skip.

I guess it might have something to do with tapping the result screen like mad to get back to stage select. Anyway, fuck this shit.
>>
Its Monday and you know what that means. Its time for some delicious comparisons :-)

>69k coins
>~270k points in competition (AMISAFE!?!??!!? :^)
>safari finished of course
>and all events caught
>EB at 120 and nope. wont fall further
>everything caught/s-ranked in main stages and all ex caught of course (fuck rapidash)

been barely playing the last days. And like the last weeks, if I played, it was most of the time casually exp grinding on either bueary or amphy

oh boy. I cant wait for some delcious OC memes tomorrow. Not expecting much, but who knows. also keep in mind that we almost hit bump limit in a few hours and lets wait for the update first. Or i dunno really. isnt there like the nintendo e3 memes tomorrow?
>>
>>32755065
>85k coins
>100k in competition
>EB 140
>All special stages done
>809 caught, 545 S ranks
>>
>>32755065
>68k coins
>133k points in comp, safe for tier 2
>EB 150, finished 20 minutes ago
>Lurantis grinded to SL5, never to be used
>818 caught, 561 S-ranks
>>
Alright what did you all use for Decidueye stage 150?

My only strong team is M-Zard Y(Lv. 15; Lv. 3 Burn), Reshiram (Lvl. 10), Ho-Oh (Lv. 10; Lv. 3 Pyre), and Heatran (Lv. 10)
>>
>try competition 3 times
>100k
>65k
>34k

fucking how
20000 coins and one jewel gone to waste
>>
This game is the innovative thing in Pokemon the last 5 years
>>
>>32756129
Little did we know the USM would be shuffle clones.
>>
>>32755833
Winking Glalie, Decidueye, Heatran, -Blank-
>>
>>32755833
Don't listen to >>32756423
That strategy doesn't work because there's too many blocks even for the block-clearing mega.

With your team, you might be SOL. I haven't seen it done here or on reddit without Tyranitar or S-fug
>>
>>32756468
Well right now I'm fighting my way to M-Tar stage
And for the first time I had to drop shekles.
>>
i get the butterflies every time i do an competition attempt
>>
>>32756575
you don't belong here
>>
>>32756863
>143449
wew lad
>>
>>32756129

Oh boy, here we go, did you heard about Pokemon GO
>>
Third tier again

Fuck tapping megas
>>
Am I mixing up disruptions?

Shouldn't Ninetales' ability destroy the metal blocks created on Toxicroak's stage?
>>
>>32757223
If it's normal Ninetales, yes, a match should remove one block guaranteed. I remember using her on Dialga's stage when it first graced us.
>>
>>32757355
Not sure what I was doing previously but combining Ninetales removes the blocks this time.
>>
So we are definitely getting AMarrowak special stage today, right?
>>
>>32757378
Oh the ability only works if you select that pokemon first. Well then
>>
Goodnight /shuffle/, can't wait to see what memes I wake up to!
>>
So the new memes are:

- Free Pikachu (Kanto Cap)
- Pikachu (Hoenn Cap)
- Landorus and Tornadus Therian Forme
- More Main Stages and Expert Stages
- Free items and free items for beating certain main stages
>>
>>32757686
>Landorus and Tornadus Therian Forme
> More Main Stages and Expert Stages
Hybed so glad I stayed up
>>
>Lando-T and Tornadus-T get RML
>can only take maximum of 3
Oh well, better than nothing I suppose
>>
>Hoenn Pikachu is a weaker Electrode clone
>>
So which genie is good?
>>
>>32757725
Only Landorus. Tornadus is a meme.

Also
>Fug takes 5 RMLs
>Ho-Oh takes 5 RMLs
Torchicfags BTFO
>>
>>32757744
What ability does Tornadus have?
I do recall Landorus having skill taker
>>
>>32757748

All three of the Therian Genies have Risk-Taker, but Lando is the only good one due to being 80 BP
>>
>Lando T repeat
>Fug/ Reshiram/ Zekrom/ Ho-oh get RML
bretty gud update
>>
File: 1418572335847.jpg (17KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
1418572335847.jpg
17KB, 236x285px
>>32757777
>>
>>32757777
breddy gud quads
>>
Almost forgot one more important meme still no Mega Pinsir
>>
So I assume the important stuff this patch are as follows:
>Mamoswine
SS into RT, RML to max (maybe)
>Walrein
SS into LDE (maybe)
>Fug
RML to max, SS into shot out
>Goodra
SS into Unity Power (maybe)
>Entei
SS into Mind Zap, RML to max (maybe)
>Lando-T
RML to max (priority)
>Ho-Oh
RML to max, not so sure about Nosedive
>Meloetta-P
RML to max
>Reshiram and Zekrom
RML to max (maybe)

Didn't bother with the pikamemes, but did I miss anything besides that?
>>
>Shamin still has no RML
>I grinded it to SL5 for nothing

JUST FUCK MY GRASS UP
>>
>>32757934
You should've leveled Treecko or Sleepychu :^)
>>
>they are giving items for clearing certain stages because they are all difficult even with invested shitters

Nice try GS
>>
>>32757955
I refuse to buy into the pre-evolution meme, and the BTFOing of Torchic proved me right today.
>>
>luxray has always been my favorite mon
>its shit in shuffle and the main games
>gets raise max levels in this update
SS when?
>>
>>32758050
Wait fug im retarded
>>
File: Alakazampape.jpg (55KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Alakazampape.jpg
55KB, 500x400px
>he STILL hasn't RML'd his Fug and Lando-T
>>
>>32758059
I don't have that many RMLs anon, but in the future it's gonna go down to Fug, MeloP and rainbowbird.
>>
>>32757955
>>32758030
>BTFOing of Torchic
Treecko and Mudkip will be BTFO in due time
>>
>>32757686

>New Main and Expert stages
>Only new shadows added to the Pokedex are Remoraid, Octillery, Dwebble, Crustle, and Basculin.

Recycled stages ahoy.
>>
File: i sleep.png (394KB, 781x623px) Image search: [Google]
i sleep.png
394KB, 781x623px
>Alright we got through most of the Alolan shit, we can go back to making decisions that make no sense.
UB's in 2019!
>>
>Hyper Bolt
>Lightning

What are these brand new memes?
>>
>yfw hitmonchan learns elemental punches
>>
god fkn dammit Tornadus used the free items and 4 GB to catch it.

he just didnt wanted to stay in the ball,

back to coin farming again
>>
>more than half of the new stages are repeats
Oh boy can't wait to get 40 repeats and only 10 new pokemon in the next areas
>>
File: 1470885650367.png (103KB, 225x259px) Image search: [Google]
1470885650367.png
103KB, 225x259px
>>32758481
The grind never ends
>>
>>32758491
Even the mega is a repeat
>>
>>32758491
>>32758544
Well it's not like there are any special pokemon that could use a permanent stage...
>>
>>32751270
>maybe some pikachus, haven't had them in a while.

THE GOD THE MESSIAH, HE KNEW IT ALL ALONG
>>
oh no, new main stages. I assume they're unnecessarily hard itemless again. fuck this game.
>>
>>32758572
Yea I'm on stage 576 and was so ready to begin the S-rank grind
>>
File: IMG_4335.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4335.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Woohoo, it took some lucky Super Voice procs and the free items but I got the boy
>>
10 hearts on Hoennchu and it won't get in a fucking ball. I just want to get back to the main stage grind.
>>
>>32758688
what the fuck anon, hoennchu has a really good catchrate, or do you use up all your moves? because the stage isnt all that hard.
>>
MY BOY LANDO-T IS FINALLY BACK AND HIS STAGE IS EASIER THAN EVER THANKS TO ASHBRO AND VOLCANIBRO
>>
File: 24.jpg (108KB, 306x588px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
108KB, 306x588px
>>32758676
Every time Super Voice/Tackle/Arrow procs I get rock hard
>>
>>32758750
I had an idea and decided to invest it with cookies to sl3
>>
>>32758752
Same. It's probably a meme but very satisfying.
>>
>>32758706
No. I have 6-8 moves left every time. It just keep breaking out.
>>
>Caught Landorous with a base catch rate of 40%
That's a huge number, what was GS thinking? I miss muh 12% catch rates.
>>
>>32758795
>tfw S rank and caught at 44% without GB
what the fuck, is alola over?
>>
>>32758802
you should try the main stages :^)
>>
Beautifly escaped 3 GBs and ran away, fuck that stage, and I already used items so it was a "decent" catch rate and not a single one of them wiggled once.
>>
So I don't have a dedicated Risk Taker pokemon, should I grind Landorus?
>>
>>32758811
I left at 486 but I can already feel the new memes
>>
>>32758818
hell yea motherfucker
>>
NEW THREAD: >>32758902
>NEW THREAD: >>32758902
Thread posts: 363
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.