[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw banned on 3ds Nintendo left no stone unturned either,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1363986151246.jpg (100KB, 608x524px) Image search: [Google]
1363986151246.jpg
100KB, 608x524px
>tfw banned on 3ds
Nintendo left no stone unturned either, I know a fuckton of you have suffered the same fate. How will you cope with your first Pokemon game? Either strictly offline, forced to dip valuable liquid assets for another 3DS, or rolling the dice with those unban methods that don't seem to ever last long?
>>
just unban yourself you fuckwit lol
>>
>>32693447
lol
>>
>>32693447
I mentioned those anon. I always read about them never lasting. How does it feel knowing it could all be taken away again at any time?
>>
>>32693511
then you just unban yourself again and again?
i don't get the issue
>>
>>32693420
I haven't gone online on my hacked 3DS since long before the discovery of the ban, and probably won't if that's how they detect you. How did you first find out you were banned?
>>
>>32693718
Sounds like a hassle. All things considered, it probably isn't worth it.

>>32693760
Just going online in a game and getting the error-code. You might as well go online and check, because if you've went online with it while it was hacked at any point, Nintendo probably had you marked anyway. General consensus is that Nintendo bided their time collecting information on hacked consoles and then unleashed a nasty ban wave.
>>
>>32693420
>Being too retarded to get unbanned
You deserve it
>>
>>32693817
>no reading comprehension
I never implied I couldn't unban myself, faggot. /vp/ really is full of dumb children, isn't it?
>>
>>32693760
I haven't been on in a while either. What should I do to when I go on to try and not get banned?
>>
>>32693806
Hi N. Intendo
>>
>>32693420
What is there to do online, anon? come on.
>>
>>32693865
Why you make the thread then?

It's not a big deal and the bans are avoidable if you aren't a fucking moron. Don't claim the board is retarded when you make a retarded thread.
>>
>>32693420
>bought a 99 dollar N3ds to hack it on thanksgiving

I'm still ahead of the game. I'm not even sure if i'm banned or not.
>>
>>32693420
How dumb do you have to be to get banned?
>tfw been playing a pirated version of Moon since day -10 and have yet to get banned
What are you even using to accomplish this? A9LH?
>>
Just inject a public friendseed? There have been no bans since the initial waves. You have absolutely nothing to lose, and it takes no time at all.
>>
>>32693420
>rolling the dice with those unban methods that don't seem to ever last long
no has been banned since and the more they ban the more we figure out how they are banning people so u better hope they ban more if u we have any shot at solving this. But its only been that one ban wave and thats it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.