[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what with the walking and running models? We got another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 3166608-pokemon.jpg (13KB, 749x374px) Image search: [Google]
3166608-pokemon.jpg
13KB, 749x374px
So, what with the walking and running models? We got another BTFO? Sun appeared running but with no shit behind him, damn it
>>
>>32691643
Eclipse on Switch.
>>
>>32691643

Wingull is flying behind him
>>
>>32691659
Really disappointing if they decide to pop up with the models only on Switch , like, why Game Freak always try to hide something that already has leaked like we don't know nothing about it? yameroooooooooooooooo
>>
>>32691685
But isn't it scenario bullshit?
>>
>>32691643
>Sun appeared running but with no shit behind him, damn it
He hasn't chosen his starter yet. This is seen right before he's behind the three Alola starters
>>
>>32691740
it didn't look like a cutscene
>>
>>32691643
My hopes are shot since it's still on the 3ds unless they optimized
>>
>>32691643
it was for the normal type z move since most pokemon learn normal moves
>>
>>32691946
This
>>
>>32691643
That's what we get for having the game on the 3DS.
>>
>>32692166
breakneck blitz uses the attack animation frozen halfway to the end
>>
Considering the shots filled with pikachu and the random wingull flying on the map in the trailer my bet is that every or most pokemon is getting the low poly treatment so they can show in the overworld.

Would that mean following pokemon? a dexnav like feature? just more shit in the background? nobody knows yet.

>>32691643
>Sun appeared running but with no shit behind him
That shot was likely at the start of the game, but considering that the first gameplay of HGSS was following pokemon maybe we shouldn't get the hopes up.
>>
>>32691659
Yeah they made 3DS models to use them on Switch.
Are you retarded
>>
could have just been the opening segment where you don't have a pokemon yet, thus there ain't one following you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.