[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all these fucking morons comparing US and UM to BW2 >not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: well,aren'tyouaretard.png (234KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
well,aren'tyouaretard.png
234KB, 500x393px
>all these fucking morons comparing US and UM to BW2
>not realizing GF at least waited a couple of years before releasing BW2
>not realizing BW2 at the very least did not make you feel like you wasted your goddamn money on the first versions

Please fuck off back to /v/, you fags stick out like sore thumbs.
>>
>>32691525
It took me a solid minute to figure out that your image is a Treecko with a plastic bag on its head
>>
>>32691525
even comparing them to third versions is retarded because something like Emerald only added some extra content to what was an already complete game (inb4 jothoddlers cry about muh second region)
SM just feels like half of the fucking game was cut only to sell it in USM
>>
File: Conkeldurr disapproves.jpg (168KB, 495x797px) Image search: [Google]
Conkeldurr disapproves.jpg
168KB, 495x797px
>>32691525
>>32691548
I was like wtf is that?
>>
you're right BW1 made me feel like I wasted money on it all on its own
>>
>>32691548
Woah. I thought it was Gladion mutating under ground
>>
>>32691670
>to what was an already complete game
Hardly. Outside the Battle Tower and the Sky Pillar RS has no postgame.
>>
>>32691525
>feel like you wasted your goddamn money on the first versions
Nice bait unovabort, BW1 is a waste of everything you could spend at it.
>>
>>32692657
the region itself felt fully fleshed and complete unlike in gen 2 where both Johto and Kanto were emtpy and shallow
>>
>>32691670
>SM just feels like half of the fucking game was cut only to sell it in USM

Considering that hackers found actually cut content and that there are plot holes, unexplained shit and plenty of other unfinished threads in Sun and Moon, this is pretty much EXACTLY the case.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.