[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon japanese logo >they don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: hero.jpg (404KB, 640x990px) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
404KB, 640x990px
>Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon japanese logo
>they don't have Z-Crystal but a triangle with Necrozma's pattern instead
We Primal Reversion again? I fucking hope more Pokémon get exclusive Z-Moves like ORAS with Mega Evolutions.
>>
>>32690401
These games are gonna be all about Necrozma
I feel it
>>
>Necrozama's shards are scattered to resemble a face
>When armored onto Lunula or Sugelego they form together into a triangular prism shape
Neat
>>
>Ultra Beast
>Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
Hmmm.
>>
>Necrozma turned out to be nothing more than glorified pokemon armor

Honestly I'm really disappointed
>>
>>32690401
Let me remind you that NecroZma is somehow related to the Z-Crystals.
>>
>>32690401
>I fucking hope more Pokémon get exclusive Z-Moves like ORAS with Mega Evolutions.
well Mimikyu clearly got one
>>
>>32690704
It's crystallized Z-energy that was missing from Nebby.
>>
File: PPAP.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PPAP.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>i have necrozma
>i have lunala
>UHN
>UltraMoon
>>
File: Google-Play-logo.png (34KB, 1200x880px) Image search: [Google]
Google-Play-logo.png
34KB, 1200x880px
>>32690401
it's a google play logo
>>
>>32690797
Woah! Stop w/ the spoilers!
>>
>>32690974
mobile ports confirmed
>>
>>32690847
Kek
>>
>>32690797
Shitty speculation incoming:

>The Necrozma-Solgaleo and Necrozma-Lunala "fusions" are actually Solgaleo and Lunala's true forms, which are proper Ultra Beasts with Beast Boost and all that stuff
>The bits of Necrozma on their bodies are basically chunks of the same materials as Z-Crystals
>Solgaleo/Lunala moved from Ultra Space to the regular world at some point
>Over time, the Z-materials crumbled and fell off their bodies, causing them to lose their Beast Boost abilities
>By some voodoo, these Z-materials were re-assembled to form Necrozma. This might explain why it's said to be extremely violent - it's basically a giant sentient crystal of combat energy
>The re-fusion of Necrozma and Solgaleo/Lunala in USUM happens because Necrozma forcibly merges itself with them in an attempt to become "whole" again, similar to what happens with Kyurem and Reshiram/Zekrom in B2W2

There's probably some glaring flaws with that theory that I overlooked, but it's something? I guess? Who knows what'll happen.
>>
>>32690401
>>
>>32690401
Pokefusion confirmed?
>>
>>32691556
Its Deoxys you shithead
>>
I swear if there are no new megas in this I'm gonna flip.

Johto starters have been cucked to hell and I don't want exclusive Z moves for them
>>
Why? Z moves were shit. They replaced the Mega Evolution Gimmick, which added new designs that spiced up old Pokemon, as well as loads of new strategies, with Z moves, which are just 1HKO moves with funny animations. The only investing Z move was Eevee's one with Baton Pass
>>
File: deoxys.gif (1MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
deoxys.gif
1MB, 500x279px
>>32691556
>>32691628
This, did you even play the games?
>>
Does anyone even use individual Z-moves? They're super restrictive and usually inferior to regular Z-moves. The only exception is Extreme Evoboost but it can only be used by a NFE shitmon
>>
>>32690459
No shit. What great intuition you have, sir.
>>
>>32691874
Marshadow will get use out of it.
>>
>>32690401
>two shitty games instead of a third one that's the good version
black and white 2 ruined the franchise
>>
>>32691874
Soul Stealing 7 Star Strike and Genesis Supernova are pretty good
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.