[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The official site confirms it's just a glorified third

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 16

The official site confirms it's just a glorified third version. How do you feel about this?

>Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon have been powered up with new additions to the story and features of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-ultra-sun-and-pokemon-ultra-moon/
>>
Considering Pokemon's good track record with third versions, it should be good
>>
>>32688861
fpbp
>>
I'm fine with this. Why wouldn't I be fine with this?
>>
Meanwhile Pokemon XY...
>>
File: 1484962583994.png (87KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484962583994.png
87KB, 400x400px
Good. Emerald, Platinum, and B2W2 are always considered the best in the series and they're glorified third versions
>>
GEE SUN AND MOON

>good goys are actually defending this
B-but muh BW2
Sequels you retard. This is Crystal split in two for no reason.
>>
I swear these dudes are underage.

They don't remember

Yellow
Crystal
Emerald
Platinum

Where tf have you been. Did you pick up Pokemon after go or what
>>
>>32688793
i feel erect
gold and silver were ok, crystal saved them
ruby and sapphire were ok, emerald saved them
diamond and pearl were FUCKING DOGSHIT, platinum saved them
>>
>>32688898
>only one year since the release of the base versions
That's the problem.
>>
>>32688960
>bw release date 2011
>bw2 release date 2012
>>
>>32688928
You don't know shit about the game's content

Just because it doesn't have a "2" in the title doesn't mean it won't have just as much new content and features
>>
At least we are going to wait just five months from now, not like 9 months that we waited for SM.
>>
>>32689010
It's a cashgrab for a dead system, don't get your hopes up.
Everything they showed looks like shit.
>>
Isn't Platinum a glorified third version? Or do we hate that game now?
>>
>>32689057
Platinum was good.
Also it wasn't split into two versions for extra shekels.
>>
>>32689057
Platinum is a third version. This is a third version split in 2 for the sake of money. I guess it's so that if you bought Moon before you get Ultra Sun this time around.
>>
I just wish they weren't double dipping.
>>
>>32689032
>It's a cashgrab for a dead system
So no different to BW2?
>>
>>32688793
>New additions
That alone is enough for me. Let's go, Gen 7 Platinum! Let's see what you've got.
>>
I like 3rd versions so why would I be mad?

This means they have to actually give the game some fucking content since the region is already finished.
>>
>>32688935
I'm pretty positive a lot actually did. Or at least Gen 5 up.
>>
>>32689090
Yeah but it's not like you're forced to buy both, or that the new content is somehow split between both versions.
>>
>>32689057
Liking things is for cucks you have to hate everything out of principle like the cool kids do
>>
>>32688960
So you just started playing Pokemon is what you're saying
>>
>>32688992
BW were 2010
>>
I'd only consider buying it if one of the new features is a cutscene skip button.
>>
>>32689032
They showed literally nothing
>>
>>32689079

why does 2 versions means extra shekels? isnt the whole point of pokemon to trade with friends? who have different versions?

you faggots will find anything to complain about
>>
>>32689583
>isnt the whole point of pokemon to trade with friends?

No.
>>
THANKS FOR BETA TESTING SUNFAGS AND MOONFAGS

Feels good to be a proud and loyal member of the "Wait for the complete edition" master race.
>>
>>32689665
Gee, your life must be fun huh waiting that long.
>>
>>32688935
Most of the spergiest crybabies were probably literal babies when Yellow, Emerald and Crystal came out. Considering how many people love those versions along with Plat and B2W2 I'm excited to see what the new SM has in store.
>>
>>32688960
dont worry sun & moon already good enough, this will be even better
>>
>>32689665
>not playing a game is "master race"
yeah you sure showed us man
>>
I am a bit sad.

Games are expensive in my third world shithole so I kinda wish I hadn't bought SM if It turns out to be the updated third version, but oh well
>>
>>32689665
How was Pokemon Z anon ?
>>
>>32688793
My only problem with this announcement is that after being incredibly disappointed with Sun and Moon, I see literally no reason to be exited for these next ones. For them to be good, they would need to get rid of rotomdex, make GTS easily accessible again, add national dex, and get rid of the fishing mechanic they added.
>>
Oh boy i cant wait to be forced to buy this because they will have move tutors in this version.
>>
I mean, it kinda bothers me they are doing what it seems like a third version over a sequel so soon, but regardless of what it is, third versions/sequels are big improvements so I'm okay.
Then again, I'd be like >>32690004 if I had bought the games instead of hacking my console
>>
>>32688793
Nothing there says it's a glorified third version. They also literally said it was an alternate story, not the same exact story with some new shit added in. Please take your mental issues elsewhere.

Not that "glorified third version" is even a bad thing. Only an underaged newfag would be pissed about this.
>>
>>32689583
>why does 2 versions means extra shekels?
Because they know that people buy both. Which is also one of the reason why third versions sold much less.
>>
>>32690004
>Be a third worlder.
>Save to buy Sun on release day.
>Got it stolen along with my 3DS the next day.
Why God put me here.
>>
>>32688793
>they know that the 3ds was hacked completely and everyone gets games for free
>release games for that console
Japs don't make sense
>>
>>32689032
BW2 was a cash grab for a dead system by this logic. Yet you autists have some sick fetishy love for those games.
>>
I'm actually OK with this. XY didn't had a third version and I think it really was missed, considering XY actually deserved it.
>>
>>32690166
The problem with SM is that they run like shit. BW2 didn't have performance issues.
>>
File: Third game in a pokemon gen.jpg (40KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
Third game in a pokemon gen.jpg
40KB, 500x386px
>>32689079
Pumping out a third version with minor tweaks is already milking the consumer for extra shekels, goy. There's hardly any difference between releasing one or two games. A fool and his money.
>>
>>32688960
You gotta realize that US/UM have been ready ever since SM's launch. They just removed features from SM to sell a third version.
>>
>>32688793
>Third version instead of a sequel
>Two third versions instead of one
>Ugly as sin legendaries, reusing ideas from BW2
>Ugly graphics
>Having the watch the same cutscenes again
I know this is not reddit, but is everyone finally ready to admit Game Freak isn't trying anymore and just wants more money?
>>
>>32690153
Plenty of casuals and moralfags still buy games. It's Pokemon, they'll sell a boatload no matter what they do.
>>
>>32688793
So... just like every third version?

I'm super hyped. If this game redeems SM much like Plat and Emerald redeemed DP and RS respectively then im literally not going to play anything else for the reminder of 2017 and good chunk of 2018 as well.
>>
>>32690359
Do you guys bitch, moan, and complain about everything? Jesus we've seen 30 seconds of the game and the tantrums have already started.

People would've accepted a third version before but all of a sudden..
>>
>>32688960
Emerald released literally the same year as FRLG did and it still turned out pretty good

USUM will be fine
>>
>>32690461
people are pissed because no switch version because nintendo fucking hates making good decisions
>>
>>32689032
>Everything they showed looks like shit.
They showed less than a minute worth of content
What the fuck is wrong with you people? Are you always this extremist?
>>
>>32688861
Literally this. Emerald and Platinum are considered some of the best games in the franchise, so I have faith that Sun and Moon were rushed in order to make Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon better.
>>
>>32690511
>good decisions
>paying 20 bucks a year to wondertrade some shitmons every once in a while
No thanks
>>
>>32690511
Well you'll just have to wait until Gen 8 within the next year or two. A Switch version would be good but they aren't done with the 3DS yet.
>>
The part that saddens me is that If the story is the same as SM with a few changes I'll have less of that feeling of discovery and shock.

Here's hoping they'll make some big changes.

And hoping we'll get totem Solrock & Lunatone Double battle
>>
>>32688793
Third versions are always better. Look at how the hoennfags jerk off about emerald. Look at how the sinnohbabies jerk off about platinum.
>>
>>32690461
If they gave me something to praise about, I'd do it.
>>
>>32690590
Agreed, but sequels would still be better than a third version since they could do the same except with more content.
>>
Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum were all great so enhanced Sun and Moon is exciting.
>>
>>32690688
Meant to reply to >>32690640
>>
>>32688793
So it will be like B2/W2, the games that this board considers to be the best in the series? I'm down for that.
>>
XYfags are just mad Kalos will always be shit while Alola gets to ascend to the level of Platinum Sinnoh or BW2 Unova.
>>
>>32690672
It's still early man, we've seen 30 seconds it's too early to judge yet hopefully we can see some more of it in July.
>>32690672
I would've loved a sequel too I thought Black and White 2 were great, I'm just hoping they expand upon Alola change some of the towns up a bit. There's probably going to be a fifth island too.
>>
Is this it?
Are we finally getting the long awaited Pokémon Purple and Pokémon Orange?
>>
Ive been reading people saying we will be able to fast forward/skip cutscenes is this confirmed or just rumors?
>>
Don't give a shit about this "Alola" garbage. No triples, no play
>>
>>32688861
Yep, this. Emerald and Platinum were the same shit and whoops, they're the best games in the series.
>>
>>32690254
Wow I didn't even realize there was a goalposts until you moved it so far over.
>>
>>32690511
Yes Good goy you must buy BOTH our $60- $80 switch versions! Oh don't forget your pokemon bank subscription and that online fee you need to access the bank that should be no problem right? I mean you already spent so much on the Switch what's another $100!
>>
File: BEEEEEEER.jpg (25KB, 577x672px) Image search: [Google]
BEEEEEEER.jpg
25KB, 577x672px
>>32690938
I can't actually refute your points, but fuck you anyways
>>
I get that it's a third version, I'm completely fine with that and even kind of wanted it considering the loose ends all over the place in Sun/Moon.

But why dual third versions? They're not even sequels like Black 2 and White 2.
>>
>>32690804
>tfw forgot triples were a thing
>>
>>32690971
Because if Cosmog isn't at the center of the plot Ohmori's waifu Lillie loses relevance.
>>
>>32690520
I'd say sun and moon were pretty complete as their own games, but they did need some extra content
>>
>>32689267
Only in Japan. BW2 started the trend of international releases. The Nip version of BW2 was likely done for several months before release.
>>
>>32690971
On what thing you think Nebby it going to evolve if were just one third version?
>>
What do you think about Mimikyu´s true form?
>>
>>32690971
Stop complaining until we actually know more about the game. We have no idea what kind of differences there are between versions.
>>
>>32688793
So combining the third version of the first four games with the sequel concept introduce in Gen 5.

Sounds cool.
>>
File: 1484307058287.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1484307058287.png
11KB, 411x387px
>>32691439
I wasn't complaining, I'm just curious, man.
Game Freak has stopped making sense ages ago.
>>
>>32688992
I know nothing about game development the post.
>>
>>32690055
>tfw I awaited for Pokémon Gray
I only got Black Version one year later.
>>
Its a fucking sequel like BW2, only /vp/ thinks its a third game because of a fucking promo line.
>>
>>32691500
[citation needed]
>>
>>32689904
you are an idiot if you think sun and moon were good enough
>>
>muh Stars
>gets Stars
>WTF it's literally the same game
>>
>>32691575
They were fine an improvement over Gen 6 the only problem I had was the lack of post game.
>>
>>32688793
Third versions are always good, as someone who grew up with siblings, let me tell you that having two paired third versions like this is a nice thing.

>parents get me ruby
>parents get sister sapphire
>Emerald comes out
>parents get me emerald
>parents dont see a need to get the same game twice
>sadimouto.png

My only hope is that they dont try to shake up the main game too much, as I want them to focus on postgame.
>>
>>32691661
nope. they were absolutely dog shit and a joke for gamefreak. i'll give you that they were better than x/y at least though.
>>
>>32691750
That's your opinion I enjoyed playing through them.
>>
>>32688924
I love Emerald and Platinum too but don't act retarded. B2W2 are straight up sequels
>>
>>32689635
Yes it was, retard, literally designed to have 2 versions so you would HAVE to trade with friends.

Oh sorry you got no friends maymay xD maybe if you weren't such a socially inept retard you would have some.
>>
>>32691736
Do your sister still plays pokemon with you?
>>
File: butthatswronglillie.png (404KB, 999x720px) Image search: [Google]
butthatswronglillie.png
404KB, 999x720px
>>32690520
>Emerald and Platinum are considered some of the best games in the franchise
>Hoenniggers and Sinnohfetuses really believe this
>>
>>32691963
>contrarianfags invade from /v/
>every fucking time a new game is announced

Fuck off back your shithole
>>
File: 1494392902342.png (138KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1494392902342.png
138KB, 500x522px
>Third Versions have always been great and even manage to fix a game or region or improve them significantly from their already great condition
>we're going to get actual postgame again
>Alola's going to be redeemed
>Necrozma isn't getting cucked
>there's still hope for Non-Kanto Alola Forms because it's no longer the 20th so they don't need to fully pander to Kantofags
>they might actually be able to do something interesting with Z-Moves
>Tutors
>>
SM story is recycled with same fillers&places in Ultra SM: changes Protagonists,TrialCaptains,Villains&Champion. Similar to BW with B2W2
I honestly expected a new game in other existing region and without repeating the current region (as Unova, Alola)..
>>
ITT: people fail to realise that the apparent decline in the quality of Pokemon games is actually just them getting older.
>>
>>32691778
you have dog shit opinion then. i feel sorry for you if you genuinely enjoyed playing through these unbelievably terrible games.
>>
Alola in general is the most unfinished region yet, it was so obviously unfinished with inaccessible huge portions of the map, inexplorable interiors everywhere, towns having 1-2 enterable buildings, unfinished building plots for "coming soon" shit EVERYWHERE, no exploration, massive railroading, no postgame.
Now we get "Ultra" versions one year later. It was a literal beta test. This is NOT like BW2, stop saying it is you fucking retards, this is literally an enhanced rerelease and I don't want to compare it to Platinum either unless it fixes the major flaws and adds something as major as the Battle Frontier to the game.

People who support this should kill themselves. I'll only play it because I can download it for free. This is the only Pokemon mainline game I'll refuse to buy because I already paid money for Sun/Moon, and it was unfinished.
>>
>>32692147
To each their own
>>
I KNOW YOU'RE JUST 16 BUT LOOKING ALL OF 21 THAT BECAUSE THE CHIIINEEEESE LOOK OLDER
>>
Will they give us an actual postgame that isn't "muh glorified Legendary hunt ft. grown up Anabel and that fucking meme Looker"?
>>
>>32692199
>getting mad at your own assumptions
>>
>>32692303
Enjoy Episode Prism: Starring a brand new deviantart OC!
>>
>>32688861
But this is NuGamefreak, and I doubt they are putting the guys who were in charge of Emerald/Platinum/BW2 at the helm. It'll most likely be Ohmori again . They haven't done a "third" version since 2012.
>>
Fuck yeah. I thought I played myself and this was going to be like the time I waited for Pokemon Grey and then they came out with sequels instead. So it's a third version after all. Nice.
>>
>>32688861
They also had a good track record with remakes until oras happened
>>
>>32692546
One does not make a pattern.

and no FRLG were not good.
>>
>>32692421
I hope Gamefreak realizes that a sexy design wasn't good enough to get us to like Zinnia.
>>
>>32692813
Why do you think she got snubbed form Generations?
>>
>>32692546
Delta Emerald was supposed to fixed the bulllshit ORAS damaged to the RSE line
>>
>>32688915
Seriously, the last series was called "XYZ" and they had their third legendary lined up and ready. Strange decision.
>>
>>32688793
I don't fucking care dude. It's pokemon so I'm gonna play it
>>
>>32691439
>what kind of differences there are between versions
none besides a couple exclusive
>>
>>32688861
NOOOOO STOP THIS IS POST GEN 4 WHERE THERE IS NO BATTLE FRONTIER EVERYTHING AFTER IT IS SHIT NOW DELET THIS
>>
>>32690971
Because it makes them more money.
I thought this was obvious.
>>
File: 1473725348627.jpg (69KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
1473725348627.jpg
69KB, 500x652px
>Remaking the literal worst Pokemon game ever

This had better fix EVERYTHING about S/M that made me drop that game like hot garbage.
>>
>>32693134
>getting mad at your own assumptions
>>
>>32693229
>>Remaking the literal worst Pokemon game ever
you are five years late
>>
>>32693277
My friend, X/Y were fucking god tier compared to SuMo and their literal endless handholding and railroading.

At least X/Y still let me go and do things I wanted to go and do and wasn't CONSTANTLY locking me into irrelevant fucking cutscenes and plot expositions every few seconds. SuMo is offensively linear and controlled.
>>
>>32692546
>FRLG
>good
>>
>>32693316
The main problem relative to other games is that SuMo doesn't let up on it.
It keeps doing it for the whole fucking game.
>>
>it's a glorified maxium jewish split into two third version

I'm down for it now. I'm hype. Third version are the best. Hoping for some new alola forms (maybe of GEN II, to tie in with the VC release), it could be a fun way to keep the hype alive like new megas did for ORAS.
>>
>>32693487
Which is why I dropped it after the first island.

I fucking -tolerate- the plot in pokemon games. I don't really care about it at all. I fucking HATE that stupid blonde bitch.
>>
>>32692435
Didn't Ohmori leave
>>
>>32693608
>Which is why I dropped it after the first island.
Well, I can assure you it didn't stop there.
>>
>>32688861
>>32690520
>>32690826
> Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire November 21, 2002
> Pokémon Emerald September 16, 2004

> Pokémon Diamond and Pearl September 28, 2006
> Pokémon Platinum September 13, 2008

> Pokémon Sun and Moon November 18, 2016
> Pokémon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon November 17, 2017
>>
>>32688793
i bought moon so what would happen if i got ultrasun
>>
>>32693719
I know.

My GF and I bought each other Sun/Moon for Christmas 2016. I eventually just stopped playing ans asked her to report on how the game evolved. When it maintained the same pace even on the third island, she told me and I stopped playing.
>>
File: 1481830733833.jpg (10KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481830733833.jpg
10KB, 240x200px
>>32693773
The game is literally an unending corridor of cutscenes and plot revolving around Lillie until she finally fucks off for Kanto.
And after that, you're finally free and left to roam the corridors in peace, except there's nothing to do after catching the UBs and Necrozma other than playing online or Battle Tree for all eternity.
>>
>>32693608
Well, playing Pokemon isn't going to cure autism
>>
>>32688793
So third version and no sequel?
>>
>>32693828
>It's autistic to hate it when Japan tries to force their idiotic "ideal girl" type characters on me

Go fuck yourself. Lillie is AWFUL.
>>
>>32692136
/thread
>>
>>32688793
Maybe they will release DLC adding in the new stuff to sun and moon
>>
>>32693486
>>32692571
What's wrong with FRLG, besides that one retarded flaw where you can't evolve Golbat or Chansey until you get the National Dex?
>>
>>32690254
running SM on a first gen wedge 2DS over here, i have no performance issues whatsoever. it runs at the same 9 fps that every other 3DS game runs at
>>
>>32693756
they didn't have to release a game earlier
now, they did
>>
>>32693608
You left when she was at her most tolerable. Lillie becomes unbearable around the latter half of the world.
>>
>>32690140
Like fuck it is. The part of the fanbase that obsessive is minimal. The decreased sales on third versions are because so many DON'T want to rebuy a game they've played
>>
If these games were just reworked into a Pokemon "Stars" identity, I bet they would still have the same content. Nintendo just wants to follow the route of Black and White 2 for some reason.
>>
>>32689177
Pokémon always splits content between two versions, that's why there are two versions
>>
>>32688793
I don't like the recent trend of the revised version being split.
>>
File: 24-7-365.png (2MB, 2234x1257px) Image search: [Google]
24-7-365.png
2MB, 2234x1257px
>>32693608
>>32693851
PREACH!
>>
>>32693693
source please
do need
will restore some faith
>>
>>32688861
Is this going to be the final test? What happens if USUM have a shit postgame?
>>
>>32689090
I have Moon and I'm getting Ultra Moon
>>
>>32694465
It could happen if they decide to focus on the altering main story.
>>
>>32694465
SuMo was the "final test", I'm pirating Ultra.
>>
>>32688793
>>Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon have been powered up with new additions to the story and features of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon!
taking the fucking time to type the whole thing out when you could of done this, retard/

>Ultra Sun/Moon have been powered up with new additions to the story and features.
>>
>>32688924
>>32691790
>using B2W2
>not BW2
go back to bulbapedo faglords.
>>
>>32692829
because it triggered people's "but muh timeline is liek this tho!" by saying there was 2 different time times one without mega and one with mega
>>
>>32693770
you kill yourself, the only right way is getting Ultra Moon because its going to be better than Shit sun.
>>
>>32688793
Good.

Third versions (and B2W2) are the best games. Sure they might fuck it up, but since the base game is good I have more reasons to expect good then I do to expect bad.
>>
>>32693913
it done literally nothing other than sevii islands and they were shit
>>
>>32690520
>so I have faith that Sun and Moon were rushed in order to make Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon better.

That's not a good thing. Pokemon fans will forgive anything, I swear.
>>
Lillie is good and cute
>>
So how does /vp/ feel about BW2? I know a lot of people didn't like gen 5 when it came out. But what about BW2, some people argue that third versions are better than a sequel.
>>
>>32691372
>Only in Japan.

What the fuck are you even trying to say retard? Black and White were originally released in japan in 2010. You being autistic doesn't make that any less true.
>>
Ultra forms when using a z-move. It's coming.
Source: transgender grandmother works for gamekek
>>
>>32695337
Most can begrudgingly admit they're near the top or at the top in terms of the best pokemon games.
>>
>>32695337
It was functionally the same thing to me as a 3rd version since I don't play Pokemon for the story
>>
>>32695337
if they had been released last year vp would think they're the worst games in the franchise
>>
>>32694862
>type out

Are you unfamiliar with the concept of copy/paste?
>>
>>32690069
>forced
Either pirate the games as a whole or just inject the moves into your Sun/Moon cart.
>>
>>32690511
>wanting to play a Pokémon game on a system with paid online
>wanting to buy a system at launch before price drops and hardware revisions
It's better to wait 1-2 years until after the Switch launch.
>>
Are they adding new pokemon? In fact, how much new stuff are they adding, how similar do we think it'll be to SuMo considering they said there's a different story.
Like are they keeping with the trials etc?
>>
>>32688950

This is correct
>>
>>32695257
I'm kind of confused at what your issue is. Are you saying the remake didn't add enough content? I like extra content but I value getting the content existing in the original game accurately more than that.
>>
>>32688861
The previous third games had a good region to work with, the Alola region is irredeemable without major reworking (which is much more difficult to do with a 3D game as opposed to a 2D game).
>>
>>32688793
BW pulled the same thing and that turned out fantastic, I have hope USUM will be the same.
>>
>>32693914
I don't believe you
>>
>>32688861
This.
>>
>>32697975
I honestly don't see them tweaking the Alola region as much as they tweaked the Unova region for BW2. 3D overworlds are a lot more intensive to edit than 2D overworlds. The only thing I can hope this game does is fix Sun/Moon's shitty Pokemon distribution, I can't imagine the excessive railroading will go away.
>>
File: normal_aether_20home.png (225KB, 640x387px) Image search: [Google]
normal_aether_20home.png
225KB, 640x387px
Will we finally see what is upstairs in Aether Mansion?
>>
I don't understand what people are upset about, the sequel games have historically been some of the best installments in the franchise. I am excited, and I really fucking hope Houndoominite becomes accesible so my bro will be competitively viable again
>>
>>32688793
>The official site confirms it's just a glorified third version. How do you feel about this?
I wasn't dumb enough to buy one of the initial versions of a pokemon game so feels ok I guess.
>>
>>32698067
>Houndoom
Good taste
>>
>>32688793
Don't care. Didn't buy S&M and wasn't planning on buying this one either.
I'm done with with main series games until Nintendo finds a better dev or until GF renews their entire team.
>>
>>32688861
Unless they completely cut out the "story", no amount of new content will make this game good.
>>
>>32690971
Consider that all the "loose ends" were stuff that was cut on purpose so that they would have something to sell you in a third version.
>>
Please make Lurantis viable for competitive, that's all I ask.
>>
>>32693078
This is the mentality that killed the franchise.
>>
>>32698250
NO DELETE THIS. YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO DISLIKE A GAME BASED ON THE PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL USED TO GET YOU TO BUY IT. YOU HAVE TO SPEND MONEY ON SOMETHING BEFORE YOU CAN CALL IT SHIT.
>>
>>32688793
>>32688861
>it's real
It's the original dragon all along!
>>
>>32688793
national dex ingame please, national dex ingame please NATIONAL DEX INGAME PLEASE!
>>
>>32688928
Ok miss Cleo
>>
File: oh no OH NO.gif (871KB, 357x200px) Image search: [Google]
oh no OH NO.gif
871KB, 357x200px
>Pokemon fans are so cucked that they're already defending this
So this is the power of Autism.... nice
>>
>>32688793
Great, it's literally just SM with more scenes of Hau screaming at you and Alolan Caterpie
Pass.
>>
>>32690520

>emerald
Literally just added BF and some other minor changes. Also made a worse champion, I almost swept the emerald champion with a shedinja

>platinum
Only seems amazing because they must have intentionally made DP shit to help justify a third version.
>>
>>32698876
>and Alolan Caterpie

Sold
>>
>>32688861
Oh please. GF hasn't made a single good game this entire generation. Their cock is so far up your ass mate.
>>
>>32698998
>a single good game this entire generation
>there's only been one game for this generation
>it was good
So, you're an idiot? Reddit should be more your style.
>>
>>32693913
They fucked up Kanto Pokemon balance, bascially. Nearly everything that was rare in RBGY had a reason to be so. Chansey was fucking god tier, Gyarados had a workable Special stat, and so on, Special split screwed over a lot of Kanto Pokemon that were meant to be way stronger and they were never made up for.

That and fucking shit remixes of the music, FRLG unironically has the worst OST. Sevii islands were nice though
>>
Can i get my alolan pokedex only format from this ?

The days before the pokebank hit were the most fun I've had in pokemon since diamond and pearl
>>
File: 1483710401213.jpg (674KB, 1200x1514px) Image search: [Google]
1483710401213.jpg
674KB, 1200x1514px
Because the whole thing I'd darkness (Necrozma or whatever it's name is) infesting the game's mascot, would it be better if the games were called EclipseSun and EclipseMoon?
>>
>>32700949
Those are honestly worse. Did you mean Solar Eclipse and Lunar Eclipse?
>>
>>32689665
How was DeltaEmerald?
>>
>>32700973
How is my idea worse than "I GOT AN IDEA, LET'S MAKE THE NEW VERSION OF MOON BE ULTRA MOON HURR DURR"

There is no creativity in any way in these titles.
>>
>>32701026
EclipseSun and EclipseMoon just sound awful. More creative, certainly, but they sound even worse than just slapping Ultra in front of the titles.
>>
>>32701078
You are incorrect.
>>
>>32701096
How does "EclipseSun" roll off the tongue at all? Ultra Sun at least sounds coherent.
>>
>>32701096
Try saying "Eclipse Sun" out loud. Chances are you had to pause between the two words because of how "eclipse" ends with and "sun" begins with an "S".

Fucking can't remember what the term for that thing is.
>>
>>32690145
>Why God put me here.
To not play Pokémon.
>>
>>32693920
It's to sell N2DSes in desperation of keeping a six year old shitty handheld relevant else the shareholders get pissy.

They want to be comfy with the Switch on its own before ditching the console they relied on during the Wii U failure.

The fact they showed very little makes me even more worried about the actual content. Unless E3 has some amazing new information about it, I'm pretty convinced it's just a quick cash in before the 3ds dies for good.
>>
>>32693608
Gay
>>
File: 1463436709473.png (703KB, 1024x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1463436709473.png
703KB, 1024x1008px
I mean, it's cheap as fuck, but they did leave a lot of stuff in the last games unexplored
>All the gym shit that could have been used for post game
>Areas you can see but can't approach like the lighthouse and the golf course
>The few stones that you just got without any real trial or fight
>Characters that only barely get to do post-game shit like the dragon guy

If they just take the original games, add more to the main story, add more sidequests/areas, add more postgame (honestly it was the first time I really got into post game training and I thought SM did it well, so adding more would be icing), add more clothes, and maybe add new pokemon (megas or alolan forms) beyond the legendaries I'd be fine with it.

Need to get more info on how much is being added.
>>
>>32688793
>These forms are reminiscent of the Legendary Pokémon that appeared in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon: Solgaleo, Lunala, and Necrozma... How are these Pokémon related to the Legendary Pokémon that appeared in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon?

I know this is intended to be read by children but come on now. It's pretty obvious it's just some form change of the same exact box legendaries they just listed. What child would be old enough to read this part of the website but young enough to have never seen another pokemon game other than S&M?
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.