[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else notice how this one clip in the trailer is HD instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2975.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2975.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
Anyone else notice how this one clip in the trailer is HD instead of the awful 3DS graphics?
>>
SWITCH CONFIRMED
>>
>>32688507
While it may not be the shitty 3DS graphics it's still shitty graphics.
Isn't high enough quality to be promo stuff so it's probably Switch.
>>
Sun and Moon did shit too it's right in the opening of the game. It literally means nothing
>>
>>32688507
It's almost assuredly the Switch port, potentially to be saved for E3.
>>
>>32688507
Yeah I noticed it. Its clearly the switch version. Plus the switch version of ultramoon was listed as TBA and now deleted. Its coming.
>>
Sun and Moon original trailer had some higher definition stuff too.

Otherwise the whole trailer has to be inside a shitty 3DS frame to hide the 240p travestry.
>>
>>32688605
They didn't animate people, you idiot. They showcased key mons in a different style.

We haven't seen humans animated differently in cut scenes since the sprite days.
>>
>>32688674
You're an absolute walnut go start your 3ds right now and watch past the solgaleo/lunala screen
>>
>>32688507
>Pokemon will be forced onto the Switch to sell home consoles now.

We had a good run. Hit a few bumps with X/Y but this is real shitty of them.
>>
>>32688674
dumbass, just look at it. both Sun and Moon are animated, albeit briefly.
https://youtu.be/XRVYGdvM52Q?t=30s
>>
>>32688667
This.
>>
*ahem*
"Edit @ 15:40: It is currently noted that The Pokémon Company International's press site is listing Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon as being on the Nintendo Switch with a "To Be Announced" date. It's currently unclear if this means they will come out on Nintendo Switch in the end but we'll provide all details as and when they come. They have since deleted this note."
Serebii.net, Direct Post, last line.
We can STILL have them for Switch.
Pray children, pray.
>>
File: IMG_8264.jpg (77KB, 989x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8264.jpg
77KB, 989x324px
>>32688507
>>
>>32688841
Stop being a niggerfaggot.
>>
>>32688741
>albeit briefly

One shot. One shot.

This must also be the one shot, right anon?

You're selling me this line?
>>
>>32688958
You bet your ass I'm selling you this line.

Screencap me. I dare you. Look back at this moment in November and wallow in how wrong you were.
>>
>>32688880
but it's true.
see bellow v
>>32688835
>>
File: green deadshot.jpg (9KB, 255x243px) Image search: [Google]
green deadshot.jpg
9KB, 255x243px
>no mention of the platform in the press release
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.