/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's time to face reality. We are never getting main series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: switch-angle-mob.png (46KB, 342x220px) Image search: [Google]
switch-angle-mob.png
46KB, 342x220px
It's time to face reality. We are never getting main series games on this thing.
>>
>>32687956
>GF never switches consoles mid gen
>XY took 2.5 years after the 3DS launched to come out
Are you dumb???
>>
>>32688019
This. WAIT you impatient fucking idiots
>>
>>32687956
On the contrary, the Direct only made it clear they're saving next gen for Switch.
>>
>>32688019
I wonder how much this secretly gets under Nintendo's craw
>3DS is released and they're ready to ditch the DS
>Game Freak makes Gen 5 and releases it on the DS just before the 3DS is released, meaning Nintendo has to support the DS for another three years
>Switch is released and they're ready to ditch the 3DS
>Game Freak makes Gen 7 and releases it on the 3DS just before the Switch is released, meaning Nintendo has to support the 3DS for another three years
It almost spits in the face of Nintendo's habit of discarding their old tech the second that the new tech is released.
>>
>>32688445
Good, it's a shitty practice. Doesn't help that their fanboys support it.
>>
>USUM are listed as a TBA date for Switch
Stfu
>>
>>32687956
Who cares, it's not like a pokemon game would look better or something, lots of games look amazing in the 3DS, blame GF for being lazy not the system
>>
>>32687956
literally brain damaged.
>>
>>32688589
This man is right, while the games would run better on the Switch, it's essentially giving them the easy way out. There's no reason the games should run so shitty on the 3DS. If they were to release them on the Switch, they'd be under so much scrutiny especially if they kept the games looking the same. And we know Game Freak is not capable of delivering to everyone's expectations when comparing them to other games currently out.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.