[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly Reminder >No postgame >No battle frontier >Probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1496758345714.png (647KB, 1491x729px) Image search: [Google]
1496758345714.png
647KB, 1491x729px
Friendly Reminder

>No postgame
>No battle frontier
>Probably no gyms
>Probably no trial either
>New alolan forms, all Dugtrio tier and for 1st gen trash
>New megas, none for gen 5 pokemon or other pokemon that really need it, instead giving them to legendaries and pseudo legendaries, because they really need a power boost, and one more to Charizard for good measure
>MORE gen 1 pandering, they are getting desperate and need to pander non stop to nostalgia to see if they can move a few copies
>More cutscenes
>An even stupider story
>More Lilly pandering because we still got a few figurines left for japanese NEETs to cum on
>Being developed by the cuck man himself Junichi "haha, i don't know" Masuda
>Still being released to the 3DS even though the console is fully hacked and dead
>Resolution no higher than 240p
>Still runs like shit at 20 fps at most

These games will be fucking trash, fuck Gamefreak
>>
>>32687389
>Gyms

The big point of Sun and Moon was the fact there wasn't any gyms. Why add them when it wasn't needed in the first place?
>>
>>32687389
You forgot not N3DS exclusive so expect framerate drops to continue.
>>
>>32687616
>implying N3DS has a consistent framerate
>>
>>32687389
>>No postgame
>>No battle frontier
>Literally every 3rd version had added postgame
>This one probably won't because you want to shit post
>>
>>32687389
you forgot to mention sonic 06, pokebarneyfag
>>
>>32687389
You are assuming, dude.

Besides, S&M had post-game content. That's a fact.
Was it a lot ? That's a whole other thing.
>>
>No postgame
Ok literally every 3rd version has had a lot of postgame but I'm sure this one won't because "Reasons"

>No battle frontier
BW2 didnt have the frontier and it has the best postgame out of any Pokemon game

>Probably no gyms
Ok?

>Probably no trial either
Oh, you're baiting

>New alolan forms, all Dugtrio tier and for 1st gen trash
What?

>New megas, none for gen 5 pokemon or other pokemon that really need it, instead giving them to legendaries and pseudo legendaries, because they really need a power boost, and one more to Charizard for good measure
>MORE gen 1 pandering, they are getting desperate and need to pander non stop to nostalgia to see if they can move a few copies
>More cutscenes
>An even stupider story
>More Lilly pandering because we still got a few figurines left for japanese NEETs to cum on
>Being developed by the cuck man himself Junichi "haha, i don't know" Masuda
How do you know

>Still being released to the 3DS even though the console is fully hacked and dead
Pokemon has always been a mobile series

>Resolution no higher than 240p
>Still runs like shit at 20 fps at most
How do you know
>>
File: oh_my_god_did_u_try.png (838KB, 2550x2427px) Image search: [Google]
oh_my_god_did_u_try.png
838KB, 2550x2427px
>>32687389
>>No postgame
>>No battle frontier
Unlike every other third version?
Maybe no battle frontier, but at least something along the lines of the PWT.
>>Probably no gyms
>>Probably no trial either
No gyms was the entire point of SM, you would be idiotic to think they're won't be any trials.
>>New alolan forms, all Dugtrio tier and for 1st gen trash
>>New megas, none for gen 5 pokemon or other pokemon that really need it, instead giving them to legendaries and pseudo legendaries, because they really need a power boost, and one more to Charizard for good measure
>>MORE gen 1 pandering, they are getting desperate and need to pander non stop to nostalgia to see if they can move a few copies
Did Gen 1 rape your mother or something?
>>More cutscenes
It's a fucking RPG no shit is it going to be heavy on story.
>>An even stupider story
Literally every Pokemon game has a shit story.
>>More Lilly pandering because we still got a few figurines left for japanese NEETs to cum on
Better than the shitty friends in XY.
>>Being developed by the cuck man himself Junichi "haha, i don't know" Masuda
Who cares?
>>Still being released to the 3DS even though the console is fully hacked and dead
3DS ain't fucking dead man, I don't know what to tell you there.
And if it was announced for the Switch it would be incredibly alienating. I'm not buying a new console for one goddamn game.
>>Resolution no higher than 240p
When has a Pokemon game ever been impressive looking?
>>Still runs like shit at 20 fps at most
I'll agree on this one.
>>
>>32688038
>>32688041
stop responding to pokebarneyfag
unless you're telling her to show tits
>>
>>32687517
The plot of sun and moon is Kukui trying to abolish their ancient traditions to replace them with the exact same league format everyone else uses.
>>
>>32689540
>please respond
show tits
>>
>>32688196
>pokebarneyfag
what?
>>
>>32687672
It would certainly be a better framerate if the game wasn't being dumbed down for O3DS.
>>
>>32687389
>I kno errythang bout da gaem frum 10 secs of footij

kys
>>
File: 1487306425813.png (624KB, 1932x2388px) Image search: [Google]
1487306425813.png
624KB, 1932x2388px
>>32689911
>>
>>32690598
Pokebarneyfag doesn't post on /vp/
>>
File: CcQ_KqXWwAAXvpn.jpg (40KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
CcQ_KqXWwAAXvpn.jpg
40KB, 600x410px
>>32687741
>Sonic 06
I don't get it.
>>
File: 1495098593050.png (96KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495098593050.png
96KB, 600x600px
>>32687389
what I want to know is...

how is game freak allowed to get away with all this missed potential. for a company 108 employees as of last year, and a revenue of 3.33 billion USD - making an effective 30.5 million per employee. This makes them the highest earning per employee in the gaming industry. Ubisoft has several studios chock full of employees striving to earn a sliver of what the pokemon company does with work any of the interns in ubisoft could do.

would it kill them to hire new employees so they can at least mildly meet the expectations of their fans? The senior employees could sit on their ass while entire floors of works strive to meet the elders expectations.

at any rate the lack of effort in the past few games clearly mark game freak as the most under worked company in Japan.
>>
>>32687672
Have you seen Monster Hunter 4u on 60fps? That's the power of N3DS
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.