[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Post yfw you didn't waste your money on SM and now you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>Post yfw you didn't waste your money on SM and now you're gonna get the rewarded with the ultimate edition
Thanks for betatesting SMbros
>>
>implying I'll pay money
>>
>he didn't hack his 3ds and get SM for free
looking forward to another free game thanks GF
>>
>>32685307
This. Literally was looking at getting Oras or Sun before the announcement
>>
>>32685439
>>32685515
hope you'll enjoy the online features as well :)
>>
>implying a measly $40 on a game many poured tons of time into and still play is a waste

OP confirmed for poor and/or underage
>>
File: IMG_2175.jpg (48KB, 363x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2175.jpg
48KB, 363x317px
>>32685307
>>
>>32685307
I'm not even mad

I got played. They didn't finish the game!
I bought it a month after. I knew everything wrong with it
>>
>>32685587
I did and I still enjoy the online features, along with playing games 10 days before they release.
>>
>>32685587

>caring about online pokemon after the disaster that was gen 5

Lmao
>>
>same character faces
>stars fags btfo
>gen 4 remakes btfo
>switchfags btfo
>gen 8 fags btfo

what a great day to be alive
>>
I've really been wanting to go through sun and moon again without erasing my data, so I'm pretty hyped.
>>
>>32685587
*proceeds to have another ban wave that effects 2% of the hacking community and they just unban themselves anyways*
p-pirates BTFO guise
>>
>>32685835
>Playing luckfest that is pokemon seriously
Cmon guis, play some quake
>>
File: 1412466760753.jpg (20KB, 419x333px) Image search: [Google]
1412466760753.jpg
20KB, 419x333px
I haven't bought a Pokemon game since BW2. They're not worth it anymore.
>>
>>32685587
What're you on about? Trying to act smug when SM was easily playable online and still is.
>>
>>32685587
Everyone unbanned themselves retard
>>
>>32685307
*ultra edition
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.