[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>playing Pokémon Moon for the first time >cutscene starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 5-7.jpg (158KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5-7.jpg
158KB, 1080x1080px
>playing Pokémon Moon for the first time
>cutscene starting to drag on for hours
>press start
>nothing happens
>>
>>32683211
Your mistake, to skip cutscenes you must press the power button for 5 sec
>>
Ok so apparently Im the only one who would rather have characters deliver dialogue by using movement, emotion, and facial expressions, as opposed to just delivering all of it without moving, with a blank expression, and without any emotion at all

Great to know
>>
>>32683244
I liked the cutscenes too, but there should be and option for those who don't
OP is a faggot anyways
>>
>>32683244
No, I'm sure there are other fags like you out there who enjoy watching poorly animated characters slowly explain the plot to them.
>>
>>32683244
I'm more than okay with having plot delivered to me through animation and scenes, but when I can't take ten steps (in my own adventure) without being distracted by Lillie or Hau, it gets annoying.
>>
>>32683244
But they don't, that's the problem. If they did have emotion and facial expressions, and the plot weren't the most predictable and simple one that's existed, and the game doesn't let you go anywhere without having to watch through ages of cutscene, then it wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>32683244
I prefer to have an unchanged NPC deliver text that gives context clues about the plot. I also prefer the plot to be secondhand to my badge quest.
>>
>>32683244
I enjoy it too, but I'm remorseful there's no skip option for replays of the game. I've played the games 3 times now (Sun twice, Moon once), because I think they're fantastic.

>>32683299
It was a lot of fun to watch unfold, don't be so bitter. The whole sequence where you, Gladion, and Hau split into separate fights was one of the highlights of the series.
>>
>>32683244
If they want to tell a story, fine. I'm not against that. But the intrusiveness is ridiculous, they can do better than this.
>>
>>32683211
>YAMEROOOOOO!
>>
File: 1466455541177.jpg (1MB, 1753x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1466455541177.jpg
1MB, 1753x1387px
>>32683211
Unskippable cutscenes should be a punishable offense. Especially ones before boss battles.
>>
>>32683211
Imagine having ADHD. Must be horrible
>>
File: 1437274048045.png (202KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1437274048045.png
202KB, 640x360px
>I WON'T LET YOU TAKE KAIRI'S HEART
>>
>>32683244
you're the only one who cares about the stupid story and your waifus
we didn't want this dialogue in the first place

even in Adibou you didnt have that much dialogue to explain to lil retards how the game works
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.