[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you guys stop enjoying Pokemon? Me, it was with Sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

When did you guys stop enjoying Pokemon?

Me, it was with Sun & Moon, I played it maybe halfway into and just lost interest, never finished it.
>>
>>32682960
Never stopped enjoying Pokemon.
>>
>>32682960
For me it was Emerald.

The Battle Frontier was such a chore.
>>
>>32682960
SM being trash doesn't make me stop enjoying the other games. I'll always love this series.
>>
>>32682960
gen 4, then with SM i wanted to get back and i'm still enjoying it
>>
The moment GF announced the removal of HMs.
>>
>>32682985
Same here, SM was trash but recently I've played trough Crystal, then used that team in Stadium 2 and did the gym leader castle and it was great challenging fun
>>
>>32682960
I came back thanks to SM, the generation where that Npc was created made me go away for a while.
>>
I very much enjoyed SM on my first playthrough, but it's a real slog to replay since it's so plot-heavy.
>>
>>32682960
Only with HGSS
>>
When people started this autistic EV breeding bullshit. Just play the fucking game and stop ruining it for the rest of us.

Literally exploiting stats and math to a degree the developers haven't accounted for and creating this power creep
>>
Pokémon Moon disappointed me, but I'm glad I pirated it instead of buying it. I haven't stepped on the Battle Tree, but I did beat it.

I fantasize about the waifus everyday though.
>>
Everything after Emerald started going downhill and I lost interest.
Not because of the Pokemon designs but it started to feel more hand-holdy than ever and it didn't have the same sense of atmosphere the previous games had.
>>
>>32682960
SM

I've still to finish it, most likely never will
>>
>>32683165
I miss the simpler graphics and difficulty of the first games. To me, Crystal is perfect in that regard.
>>
>>32683239
2nd gen had the best environment in my opinion, I really liked the whole cascades aesthetic the region and Pokemon had.
>>
Had a hard time finishing Sapphire, and an even harder time finishing Emerald.
Platinum renewed my interests but Sun/Moon burnt me out real had. Didn't even finish.
>>
Gen 6. I hated X/Y, but was willing to give Hoenn remakes a try and that killed it for me.
Probably won't ever buy a pokemon game again desu
>>
xy
>>
XY, ORAS and SM
>>
I was the perfect age for the initial pokemon craze during gens 1 and 2. Dropped off during gen 3 and especially 4. Interest picked back up when I got Soul Silver and White 2 and carried me through XY before slowly dwindling when I didn't get ORAS. I really should try to get Sun or Moon because they looked pretty interesting, but the drive just isn't there.
>>
I started Black and just wasn't interested. Tried X and didn't like it, tried Alpha Sapphire and didn't really like it either despite loving the original. Kinda interested in SuMo but I'll wait for Stars on Switch.
>>
File: slap.png (57KB, 245x213px) Image search: [Google]
slap.png
57KB, 245x213px
>When did you guys stop enjoying Pokemon?

Why are any of you here? This thread / board confuses me sometimes. I mean, I'm a self loathing faggot too, but to willingly remain in a place where you're not interested just baffles me.
>>
>>32682960

Yeah I stopped playing Sun and Moon back in like December. I've literally picked up the game a less than 5 times since then. I still love Pokemon, but I haven't picked up my Pokemon Sun in a long time
>>
Stopped playing Pokemon since Black and White
Still play Showdown from time to time, and still interested in what's coming next
>>
>>32683404
I just stopped enjoying the current games, I still like the fantasy and the previous games.
>>
>>32683496
Oh, and they started getting better with ORAS and now SM, so I have hope for whatever gets announced in 50 minutes, but the 3DS games still aren't as great as the previous ones were.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.