[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't you dare, Game Freak. Don't you fucking DARE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1672.png (12KB, 216x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1672.png
12KB, 216x168px
Don't you dare, Game Freak. Don't you fucking DARE soil my precious Gen 4 with your shittacular efforts of developing games on 3DS. You already completely defloured Ruby and Sapphire the last gen. If Gen 4 remakes are announced and they aren't for the Switch(something highly unlikely at this point in time), they will be shit. They will cut the Battle Frontier, shill Looker to an annoying extent, make Barry even more obnoxious actually, this one seems inevitable no matter what AND ruin the comfy, historic atmosphere of the region with some shitty, low quality overworld models. Game Freak totally fucked it up on the 3DS games. The Switch is the last hope.

DON'T YOU DARE GAME FREAK!!!!!
>>
>defloured
>>
They will obviously just not this year.

They have sinnoh Festus by the balls. Easy fucking money
>>
>>32682712
>0.02 My Nintendo Platinum Points have been desposited in your account
OK Switch shill.
>>
>>32682727
>sinnoh Festus

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>32682753

I know he meant fetuses, but now it's too late and I'm picturing fetuses with party/Mexican hats.

FIESTA ARRIBA ARRIBA ANDALE ANDALE
>>
>>32682727
As long as it's not on 3DS, t-there's a chance!
>>
File: IMG_1673.jpg (19KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1673.jpg
19KB, 260x194px
>>32682762
>Gen 8 is kick ass region set in Mexico
>Masuda doesn't direct it so it's not missing helpful features
>Sinnoh remakes come out the same gen
>None of the nice shit from Platinum is missing
>>
>>32682712
>wahhh wahhh they ruined my RUBY & SAPPHIRE remakes by not including content from emerald
(lol
>>
>>32682904
I hope your favorite Pokemon gets shitted on next Gen like they did with Gengar.
>>
>>32682805
>none of the nice shit from platinum is missing

6th gen set the bar low. We're getting D/P copypasted with some new gimmick, early legendaries, EXP share and NO Platinum balance changes, move tutors and barebones endgame content.

And you and I will still buy them and we'll like it.
>>
>>32682712
Aside from the blatant underage redditry of your post, I just wanted to point something out.

DPPt (and DP especially) were some of the worst games in the series. GF modernizing them and fixing the slowness (one of the biggest issues with the originals) would only make them better.
>>
>>32682712
>Don't you fucking DARE soil my precious Gen 4
Gen 4 was already the worst gen until 7 anything they do to it now will be an improvement.
>>
>>32682951
Gen 4 brought a lot of depth into the games with online and the physical and special split. And I happened to like the region and new Pokemon.
>>
>>32682712
Shut up bitch
>>
>>32682712
But anon, Sinnoh is the worst region, a remake is the only way to fix it
>>
File: IMG_4720.jpg (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4720.jpg
73KB, 600x600px
>>32682712
Rental Pokémon will fix gen 4. As well as the speed upgrade.

I loved DP and platinum even more when it came out, but goddamn the replayablity nowadays sucks.
>>
>he doesn't realize GF is going to be hit even harder by the HD jump than they were the 3D one and that the Switch games are going to be even worse than the 3DS ones

lmao
>>
>>32682712
>Wanting the waste the best gen remakes on the Switch

The fuck? Half the fun shit in Sinnoh needed two screens.
Losing quality/features/atmosphere for graphics that still still be subpar is asinine.
>>
>>32682712
>ruin the comfy, historic atmosphere of the region with some shitty, low quality overworld models

>thinking the Switch is somehow better
>>
>>32682712
Hope you like removing the Pokémon of every GL until they have 3 each and halving their levels.
I hope you like getting mega Darkrai or Mega Creselia mid game, completely killing all challenge. Say goodbye to leader rematches, contests and poffins.

40 DOLLARS PLEASE
>>
File: 159.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
159.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Aside from platinum gen 4 is arguably to worst generation. Boring pokemon. Boring story. Stupid evolutions. I wasted my time on diamond and pearl.
>>
I completely agree with you OP, the 3D graphics make the games look ugly nowadays and I can't stand the levels of handholding, gen 1 shilling and ez mode they implemented into the most recent games. Gen 4 at least was half a challenge. 3D graphics just have absolutely no atmosphere and if they include gen 1 in the gen 4 remakes at all I swear to god. Genwunners ruin everything with their shitstained touch.
>>
>>32682948
No Platinum dex either. Hope you all enjoy picking Chimchar.
>>
>>32683285
i can already image the gewun pander in D/P remakes

>new charizard diamond form and pearl from
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.