[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no matter what happens, at least two groups of people on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: the great debate.jpg (112KB, 400x860px) Image search: [Google]
the great debate.jpg
112KB, 400x860px
>no matter what happens, at least two groups of people on this board will get BTFO
What a time to be alive, brothers
>>
>>32682037
Not if it's Alola + Kanto, then only the Sinnohfriends will lose.
>>
You underestimate John Gamefreak's trickery.

I suspect all three will be BTFO the fuck out.
>>
>>32682037
Watch it be Kalos
>>
>>32682037
>implying I won't be happy with whatever turns out to be real
>>
>>32682084
this I just want gen 7fags to admit they were wrong
>>
It will be a Pokemon GO direct announcing legendaries and pvp for summer.

Everyone will be BTFO.
>>
>>32682045
Don't forget the "it will be nothing important just some mobileshit lmao xd" crowd. They'll also lose if any mainline game gets announced
>>
This is currently the worst meme on the site.
>>
>>32682105
fuck you for putting this in my mind
>>
>>32682146
Always a pleasure.
>>
>>32682137
well, it'll be over in 4 hours
>>
>>32682084
Does anyone have Calem's version of Wojak?
>>
>>32682037
My biggest thing for DP remakes is that gen 7's thing was "it all comes together" and every region except Johto and Sinnoh are directly accessible to SM through Bank or Transporter. So if we had a gen 4 remake and a gsc vc it would literally all come together in Sun and Moon. And it would be the perfect end to the 3DS era of Pokemon and a segway to the Switch era of Pokemon.
>>
Most likely the Alola lovers are going to win.
Kanto won't get anything exept from a few new forms.
>>
>>32682037
Are you telling me there are actually people who want to go back to Kanto? After all the genwun pandering that has been plaguing the franchise since X and Y?
>>
>>32682045
one version is alola+kanto, the other version is sinnoh+pokken

everyone wins
>>
>>32682129
>implying we aren't just tempering our expectations so we don't get disappointed
>implying we wouldn't be ecstatic if it was a mainline game
>>
i hope we dont get johto again
>>
>>32682700
This guy gets it
>>
>>32682850
Gen 2 for VC is going to be a thing.
>>
Let's talk about the last time /vp/ lost it's shit
>>
>>32682862
I already played that on my 3DS
>>
I swear to god, if they don't put Kanto, Johto AND Sinnoh in one game, I'm gonna cut a bitch.
>>
>>32682037
Actually 3
>>
>>32682072
Pokemon Stadium for the Nintendo Switch!
>>
>pokemon z
>tfw gen 6.5 will finally be real
>everybody will get BTFO

GLORY FOR KALOS
>>
>>32682666
>After all the genwun pandering that has been plaguing the franchise since X and Y?
You mean since Gold and Silver.
>>
>>32682045
No, friend

We all lose
>>
>>32683202
but gold and silver have an excuse because they are the kanto sequels.

i don't remember XY and SM being kanto sequels.
>>
>>32683223
>gen 2 has gen 1 region
>gen 3 has gen 1 remakes
>gen 4 has gen 1 region
>gen 5 pandered to everything including gen 1
There's been genwun pandering since Gold and Silver.
>>
>>32682045
But anon, what if it's Kanto-Sinnoh
and you travel from Alola to kanto to deal with Lillie and her maniac mother at bill's place, and then travel to Sinnoh to solve some crazy ass plot where they use Giratina, dialga and palkia to summon more ultra beasts or some shit.

it's just about crazy enough to be true.
>>
>>32682327
Bump I guess.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.