[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever the game will be, do you think they'll bring back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: assistmode.png (4KB, 256x192px)
assistmode.png
4KB, 256x192px
Whatever the game will be, do you think they'll bring back the easy/normal/challenge thing from BW2 ?

If they were more gameplay switch like this, what would you like to see in the game ?

Honestly a "no healing item allowed for the player" would be cool, since I'm playing like that to raise the difficulty of the game a tad bit.
>>
>>32681950
If you think the game will be any different than the barebonefest that were XY, ORAS and SM then dream on
>>
No. Game Freak either doesn't realise or doesn't give a fuck that its audience gears older with every passing generation. They want the mobile audience.
>>
>>32681950
If they do bring it back (and I'd quite like to see it return), they should make it available from the start rather than locking it behind beating the Champion or fucking around with the Key System.
>>
>>32681961
this, even HGSS was criticized by not doing more, there's not much you can do other than technology upgrade with Gen4 games
>>
>>32681980
Yeah, but at this points, why was it implemented in BW2 ?

Does it mean that the only way to have a good idea like this implemented the next game must be either a complementary version of SM or SM2 ?
>>
>>32681950
Patiently waiting for BW2 remakes to see this again.
>>
>>32681967
Honestly it's offensive that they included it like this. This is a game with a single save slot that emphasizes building bonds with your monster friends, and you're supposed to murder all of them if you want to play Hard Mode?

Even worse, who wants to play Easy Mode after they've already beaten the game once?
>>
>>32682000
Why was Poketch implemented? Why were following mons implemented? Version differences in B/W? Friend Safari? Soaring? Pretty sure Trials will be a one-off as well
Every game had a one-off feature, this was B2/W2's (I guess they could implement it if Masuda's twitter got flooded with inquiries, but I wouldn't get my hopes up)

>>32682062
this, thanks to Dray for his hack unlocking it instantly
>>
>>32682062
Dude, it's even worth. If you kill your save, then you don't have the key anymore.

To play it from the start in challenge mode, I needed a friend with Black 2 to finish the game so he could give me the key.

You give easy mode to your little brother who puts ember, flamethrower, fire fang and fire spin on his charizard.
>>
>>32682080
You totally have a point on this, just that I still don't understand why they don't keep some of those features. Difficulty setting shouldn't be a one-off thing as it's something that's seen in other games as well. It's not like it's a Pokémon gimmick such as the friend Safari, or something tied with the region of the game like the version differences.

In the end that's just me being salty.
>>
>>32682088
Motherfucker. So you even have to buy another copy for your little retard brother, too. I really can't imagine what people were thinking when they came up with this. Even worse, that they don't seem to understand that it's not that people don't like Challenge Mode (since they removed it for the next gen), but that it's their retarded system that doesn't work.
>>
File: 1401156952503.jpg (104KB, 960x399px) Image search: [Google]
1401156952503.jpg
104KB, 960x399px
>>32682106
no. I agree completely that it's bs (switching from gen4's great touchscreen support to gen5's fucking nothing is what I hated the most), but I can see them deciding it's not worth the effort, especially since it wasn't received warmly: >>32682116 says exactly why; even better, the easymodo key was obtainable ONLY in W2, and challenge ONLY in B2; EVEN BETTER,
>As the features are part of the Unova Link, you have the ability to send the modes to other players game utilising the game's IR port. As such, if you have a friend that has unlocked them, they can send it to your game so that you can play with them on. Once obtained, if you restart your save file, you will lose access to them again.

>IR port
>one use only
>at the age of GTS

Also that's how you were supposed to get version-exclusive Regis, by trading keys via IR
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.