[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't care about Stars, I don't care about Sinnoh....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (249KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
249KB, 480x360px
I don't care about Stars, I don't care about Sinnoh.... All I want is GSC released on the eshop with online battling and trading added
>>
This is pretty much all I'm hoping for too.
>>
File: Johto.jpg (179KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
Johto.jpg
179KB, 533x800px
Same here
>>
>>32681706
>with online battling and trading added
this would be too much work for them.... it would be hella epic tho
>>
>>32681820
>this would be too much work for them
Not really because it was already a feature in Japanese Crystal.
>>
>>32681706
>gen2
>wondertrade
give me this oh yes
>>
>>32681706
Heartgold/Soulsilver*
>>
>>32682299
If FRLG weren't released on the eshop, neither will HGSS.
>>
>>32681706
Just hack your 3DS. I already have VC of gen 2 and 3 on mine.
>>
What's the point of playing these games when Heartgold and Soulsilver are available? just curious
>>
>>32683366

Hidden abilitys.
>>
>>32683366
the fact that you cant get hidden abilities in HGSS, HGSS is trash and noone that doesnt already have HGSS wants to buy it that overpriced
>>
>>32683407
ok for hidden abilities, but what does HGSS have to make it trash that GSC doesn't?
>>
>>32683446
its slower and the only difference to GS is that cringworthy NPC and the fact that suicune is basically handled to you
>>
>>32681706
It will be the next Nintendo Smartphone game, Nintendo will start selling vc games in the app store
>>
>>32683467

The new NPC and Suicune handling were ripped right from Crystal.
>>
>>32683510
yes
that why i said different from GS (of which these were remakes)

also the safari zone was retarded as fuck
(you have to set up a specific amount of those blocks in that zone and you have to wait 30 days so you can catch that one pokemon)
>>
>>32681706
You got your Wish OP
>>
CONGRATZ OP
>>
They never said crystal jackass
>>
>>32681706
I want a CELEBI event. Nintendo take my money!
>>
>>32685139
no online battling tho
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.