[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that if you think we're getting anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3021.jpg (105KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3021.jpg
105KB, 1000x500px
Friendly reminder that if you think we're getting anything besides RBY remakes for the switch than you are a retard.
>>
>>32678920
>RBY
RG or RGBY
>>
>>32678920
>RBY

Amerifats every time.
>>
>>32679000
Why bother with 4chan if you're Japanese?
>>
File: 1477107996383.png (298KB, 418x394px) Image search: [Google]
1477107996383.png
298KB, 418x394px
>>32678920
>than you are a retard
>>
>>32679011
Why bother with Pokemon if you're not Japanese?
>>
>>32679142
Because I'm a manchild that enjoys having small colorful animals fight each other.
>>
>>32679229
Ily
>>
>>32678920
>RBY
>no ReBlYe
>>
>>32678920

What makes you think we're getting 1st gen remakes when the remakes already exist?
>>
>>32678920
>implying it's not going to be GSC Virtual console release
>>
File: 1493458439974.jpg (64KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1493458439974.jpg
64KB, 576x432px
>>32678920
>than you are a retard
>>
>>32678920
>mainline games on a console
keep dreaming

do you really want to pay 60 dollars for a 3ds quality game?
>>
>>32681196
don't forget online subscriptions
>>
>>32681196
>do you really want to pay 60 dollars for a 3ds quality game?

Shit, I never even thought about this, and I was on board for wanting pokemon games on the switch.

Surely they'd be a similar price, maybe an extra 10 dollars though.
>>
>>32681208
they wouldn't be because the switch is a console and not a handheld. this price factor should be an obvious indicator as many developers do not have the skill or drive to push their usual envelope and make a game worth 20+ dollars more in quality. it's the "gimmicks" that these games have thrived on that make third party flourish so much.
that coupled with the fact kimishima said there would be an actual 3ds successor should put all naysayers to shame, but for some reason morons can't let go of the fact that just because the switch is literally hand held, does not make it a handheld. it's merely a portable console
>>
>>32681208
Oh, my sweet summer child.
>>
File: Omastars.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Omastars.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
>>32678920
>than you are a retard
>>
>>32681222
>It's merely a portable console
So, it's a portable, you fucking mongoloid. It's the successor to the Wii U and the 3DS, it's coming, it's selling well, get the fuck over it. The console games and handheld games are all moving to it for a reason.
>>
Pokken and that's it for the switch
>>
>>32678920
>Friendly reminder that if you think we're getting RBY remakes for the switch than you are a retard.
FTFY :^)
>>
>>32681331
which handheld series have made the move while also adding an additional third of content and quality to justify the price increase?
>>
>>32681368
Not him, but Fire Emblem and SMT are
>>
>>32681380
both series have always had handheld and console entries, so i wouldn't count those. especially considering they originated as console games.
>>
>>32681387
Well where would Pokemon go dude? No 3DS successor lines are gonna come. Switch is the new handheld and that's where the series is gonna be heading
>>
>>32678920
>tfw can think of a million ways they could make a Kanto remake worthwhile
>Know deep down that it probably won't even contain the Sevii Islands
>>
>>32681410
to an actual 3ds successor, which kimishima has hinted at as i stated earlier. switch owners seem to only see what they want to see. as much as i would like the switch to be a conglomeration of both handheld and console, there is no sign of that sort of support in anything besides portability. the third party support that made the ds and 3ds flourish can't do much when all the switch has to offer is good graphics
>>
Doing a direct for a side game, even a switch game, is a waste of time. Dosen't matter if it will be a dangeon or a pokken game or something else, 70% of the fans here will be disappointed, since a side game means: no Corocoro leaks, no new forms/mega evolution, no nothing.
>>
What if it's a gen 1 remake but Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh are now available for exploring?
>>
>>32681465
>making a game too appealing

Do you want Pokemon to die?
Why would anyone ever buy another game after such a killer?
>>
>>32681196
GF's maps look good, they're just stuck behind a 240p screen.
Both Gamecube games had some nice maps too.
With the Switch's power the game would run battles much smoother as well.

Unless you mean overall gameplay quality - that's not going to improve regardless of what system the next Pokemon game is om.
>>
>>32681443
For all we know, that could have been misinterpreted and he was actually hinting at the new 2DS.
>>
>>32681482
unless they redo all the pokemon models to give them more than a 2 second idle animation and actually make them to scale like the gamecube games did, console pokemon games can fuck right off. 3ds battles are so lifeless. return to sprites or actually give them some life like the gamecube games did

fuck
>>
RBY remake is fine as long as we get mega druddigon.
>>
File: EoERSk8.jpg (50KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
EoERSk8.jpg
50KB, 600x540px
I'd rather have a brand new game set in Kanto rather than a by-the-books remake.

Expand/redesign the towns, maybe change a few things around, like new gym leaders, new E4/champ, basically make it feel like some time has passed.

Sort of like a sequel. I find it hard to imagine that there's a sizable portion of the playerbase that wouldn't like something like this.
>>
>>32681500
There's no need to redo the models to add animations. They really should work on that though.

Speaking of animations, they should also work more on battle backgrounds and make them be affected by moves like was happen in Battle Revolution before the idea got scrapped. They had a bit of it in XY, but it was way too limited in requiring certain moves when certain background objects.
>>
>>32678920
its at 6 in the damn morning here in alaska.
>>
>>32681717

go to sleep anon
>>
>>32681717
4am here. Sometimes living in paradise can be a burden.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.