[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hierarchy-wise, aren't these things second only to Arceus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Lake_guardians_DP.png (231KB, 1000x755px) Image search: [Google]
Lake_guardians_DP.png
231KB, 1000x755px
Hierarchy-wise, aren't these things second only to Arceus himself? I mean they may not have created the universe but doesn't their role amount to ruling it? They are, after all, based on the sacred treasures of the emperor of Japan.
>>
>>32677754
What about Time and Space?
>>
Technically they're below the Dragons of Creation since according to lore their power combined can only take on one of them, but then again, the red chain made from their forehead jewels managed to tie down and control both Dialga and Palkia at once, so that might be a wrong statement.

IDK really, pokemon lore isn't very cohesive.
>>
>>32677754
No.
>>
i hate their bodies so much
it looks like they've been 3d printed without any details
>>
>>32677792
They may not be stronger but they strike as the brains to the dragons' muscle.
>>
>>32677792
No. Cyrus duplicated the jewels to control both Dialga AND Palkia. As a set they can only control one of the two. Dont forget Giratina also exists
>>
>>32677754
Should have been retconned as Psychic/Fairy.
>>
>>32679948
Just wait for their innevitable new formes in the innevitable DP remakes/sequels.
>>
>>32677754
Arecus > Creation Trio > Lake Trio > Everything else

Arceus is God. The Creation Trio can bend time, space and dimensions to their will. The Lake Trio can erase your memories, make you fully emotionless and completely numb in your entire body.
>>
>>32677754
>himself
>>
Pantheon autism was a mistake.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.