[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since most player will not make use of the Sinnoh underground

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Sinnoh_Underground.png (2MB, 1741x1195px) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh_Underground.png
2MB, 1741x1195px
Since most player will not make use of the Sinnoh underground Gamefreak will replace it with the "Undreground Plaza" a complete reskin of the festival plaza with an underground motive.
>>
I can see that happening.
>>
Nah, that won't even be the reason, it's just too perfect of a mash up to not do it, and Game Freak being shortsighted will do it in the laziest way possible.
>>
>>32677196
Fuck you dude the underground was fun as fuck and I'll be pissed if they don't put it in.
>>
>>32677196
Shit, I had so many fucking fossils from chilling in the underground.
>>
File: 1496702381915.png (116KB, 442x282px) Image search: [Google]
1496702381915.png
116KB, 442x282px
>>32677196
WHO'S THAT POKÉMON?
>>
>>32677196
I just got to the Underground in my Platinum Randomizer, and I've been having the time of my life with it. I really hope they don't get rid of it.
>>
>>32677196
dude when i was 8 years old i fucking lived, breathed and shat the underground in pokemon diamond
first pokemon game i ever had
>250 hours on save file
>>
T h i s
>>
>>32677196
I'd be pissed if they axed it, I'd still begrudgingly buy the game tho

>>32679398
kek, same here. It helped that the whole hood also had Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, we set up teams and raided each others' bases constantly for about two years. Usually when you popped into the Underground there was at least one other kid there, often more.
>>
>>32677196
Motif
>>
>>32679918
Thanks anon
>>
>>32678763
ZYGARDE IN GEN 4????!!!!
>>
>>32678763
Uranus
>>
>>32677196
Super Secret Bases was a huge fucking deal that became massively popular. There's no fucking way they're doing away with the Underground (which also has Secret Bases) after that.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.