[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so I made this image that lists out what I think are all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Pokemon Direct 6-6-17.png (760KB, 984x1291px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Direct 6-6-17.png
760KB, 984x1291px
Okay, so I made this image that lists out what I think are all the most likely outcomes for what is going to happen tomorrow in terms of mainline game and the system it's on.

What do you want the most?
What do you think will happen?
What do you want the least?

This may be odd, but the thing I want the ,most are Kanto Sequels. Firstly, My view is it's going to be on the 3DS. Due to that, Sinnoh is out of the question, as Alola is the smallest region so far and GF still couldnt make it work. Sinnoh is one of the biggest so if they tried it the game would be complete shit.

I dont want anything in Alola again as, like Kalos, a lot of the things I dont like with the region wouldnt be fixed in a third version.

Remakes should stop happening. Thus that leaves us with Kanto Sequels. The region is also small so it would work, but it would be updated due to the time passing to not feel too samey. The overworld is much more interesting than Alola too. And GF following Lillie into Kanto isnt too unbeleivable.

As for it being on the 3DS, since we know Ninty is releasing a new system this year, and that they want to sell 6 million more, and that they are sticking with it until 2018, I'm expecting it to be there in some form. Even if it's New 3DS
>>
>>32675634
Kalos+Alola double region game
>>
>>32675640
I do know some people think we could still go back to Kalos, but if we're doing a double region game it's gonna be Kanto/Johto, Kanto/Sevii or Kanto/Alola first
>>
>>32675634
Hoenn remakes on mobile.

Why isn't that an option?
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-01_23-12-08.png (1MB, 839x671px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-01_23-12-08.png
1MB, 839x671px
>>32675634
>What do you want the most?
DP sequels on Switch. Like, holy fuck.
>What do you think will happen?
Obviously my wish is retarded. So I guess SM sequel on Switch.
>What do you want the least?
DP remakes for 3DS. I want them to wait long enough so the remakes can be on the Switch.
>>
>>32675634
Also, while I think anything Alola is the one I want the least, it's also probably the most likely since it means the least work. That or Kanto re-remakes, which sounds pointless

>>32675652
Dont worry, I added the "Other" option for expectations that are extra delusional
>>
>>32675649

A two region game this gen will include Alola because it's less work.
>>
>>32675649
>Kanto/Johto
Thats already been made twice

>Kanto/Sevii
Sevii is jus few extra very small islands, not a full region

>Kanto/Alola
Kanto doesnt really fit Alola at all. Besides if they wanted tie Kanto and Alola within one game they'd do that last year on the 20th annivesary
>>
>>32675688
All three are still more likely than Kalos Alola. Also, Sevii is a region

How does Kanto not fit Alola with several references to kanto all through Alola, and people mentioning the region many times, and Lillie actually travelling to there at the end of the game?
>>
>>32675733
>Sevii is a region
Sure, they have nice league right?

>How does Kanto not fit Alola with several references to kanto all through Alola

It doesnt because Alola is a tropical and summery region while Kanto is the most plain region full of straight, blocky routes and cities.
>>
>>32675768
>league
Was Alola not a region before the made their league? Hell, they have less islands than Sevii.

Why does the climate or the route layout matter at all? And how does that translate to Kalos being more likely when it's climate is even further from Alola?
>>
>>32675674
Yeah, I'm hoping there's no DP on 3DS
>>
>>32675634
How likely is New3DS Exclusive? How many of those have been sold compared to the Switch?
>>
>>32676113

0%. Nintendo ninja's would slit their throats.
>>
>>32676124
I mean with how they are releasing a butget XL this year it's not impossible? Though they'd need more than just Pokemon to draw people to upgrading
>>
>>32675634
None of these things will happen. It'll be another spinoff free to play game for iOS and android that nobody cares about and RBY will be made available to the switch like they were for the 3ds last year. They will act like the main series doesn't exist. They'll MAYBE mention something about a movie coming out. That's all it will be. They won't announce any new games that anyone on earth gives a single solitary fuck about.
>>
>>32675768
As nice as Johto
>>
>>32676300
What makes you think this? They announce things all the time, but announcing a Direct means its going to be more substantial
>>
>>32675683
This is true. Looking at the Battle Tree, it shows they wont do anything they cant easily get a starting point for
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.