[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I swear if it's a Gen 1 remake than I'm quitting this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

File: zjBv6fFm.jpg (15KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
zjBv6fFm.jpg
15KB, 320x265px
I swear if it's a Gen 1 remake than I'm quitting this franchise and this board.
>>
I'm sure you say that about every piece of news you don't agree with faglord

See you the next week onwards regardless of what's revealed
>>
If it's gen 1 remakes. All the kids will be gone here and 30-40 dudes will be coming for nostalgia lol
>>
I don't see the reason to get upset about it, I hate gen 4 but if they remade DPPt I would give it another go to see if they (somehow) improved it. A genwun remake would be pretty good imo. A sequel would be really good actually imo.
>>
>>32675368
>A sequel would be really good actually imo.
Being this new.
>>
>>32675333
I'd rather have another Gen 1 remake than a Sinnoh remake desu desu.
>>
It's going to be a gen 1 sequel.
>>
I'm with OP. I'm fucking tire of all that Kanto dick sucking.
>>
>>32675333
You're too weak to quit.

And look, you just got some nice trips. It is too late for you now OP. See you here tomorrow, and the day after that.
>>
>>32675333
I'm with you.

kanto has been in spotlight for too long.
>>
If all this started because genwunners bitched on social media endlessly who says the reverse can't happen
>>
File: 1486769054043.jpg (681KB, 1050x1359px) Image search: [Google]
1486769054043.jpg
681KB, 1050x1359px
>>32675333
face it man, even if it does happen,we'll buy the game anyways.
>>
>>32675534
Not this time. At least not retail. If I do ever buy it it'll be used. There's no way I'm even giving them the idea I support genwunners. I already had the willpower to stop buying both versions I'm sure I can do this.
>>
File: 1494074020421.png (89KB, 269x305px) Image search: [Google]
1494074020421.png
89KB, 269x305px
We'll miss you. See you tomorrow.
>>
File: wish i was ded.jpg (54KB, 357x517px) Image search: [Google]
wish i was ded.jpg
54KB, 357x517px
>yfw gen 1 remakes come out and they're directed by Ohmori
>>
Omega Grey Z version remakes when?
>>
>>32675545
the worst thing about genwunners is the fact that they don't evenbuy the games,they are a vocal minority who likes to talk about how much pokemon went downhill
>>
File: 1485569490614.png (163KB, 1000x754px) Image search: [Google]
1485569490614.png
163KB, 1000x754px
>>32675596
Well why don't we do that? If a vocal minority caused this much damage to the series how come another can't fix it?
>>
File: 2017-06-05-14-43-30-.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-05-14-43-30-.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
Post yfw you wanted kanto remakes all along
>>
File: wtf.jpg (22KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
22KB, 500x285px
>>32675673
for what purpose.
literally, what purpose would it serve.
>>
>>32675655
it really depends on what we need to change

the genwunners get everything they want because they they are "vocal" or because they aren't actually a "minority" ?
>>
>>32675690
Fair treatment of the gens? Postgame? Less cutscenes/handholding? Whatever it is if we want to do something we need a clear goal. The only problem is that last time /vp/ tried to set something like this up people shitposted it to death with shit like "lol kids game XD". Sometimes I can't blame people when they think everyone here is an apologist when shit like that happens.
>>
>>32675545
>The willpower to stop bying both versions
Wow, impressed I am
>>
I don't want Kanto because it had the most boring maps.

They'd have to overhaul and redesign the entire region to make it not shit
>>
>>32675354
Just like what happened with Pokemon go last year
>>
Honestly I don't give a fuck at this point. I will be fine with SOONTARS as much as with gen 1 remakes, which have been teased since gen 6 anyway.
>>
>>32675729
i think that that the clear goal should be fair treatment of the gens,the 20th anniversary has been nothing but a full cash grab of genwun nostalgia,they made 3ds,keychains,3ds covers,peluches,releasing R/B/Y on eshop and all kind of merchandising related to gen one that you can think of,meanwhile they did not showed no respect for the other gens (aside from the mythic distrbution)
>>
>>32675690
it is because they are vocal, like how people think all right wings are racist bigots and all left wings are pot smoking hippies.

the way to solve this is to tell the genwunners to just shut their fucking faces since their opinion is causing a minority influence on the franchise as a whole, influencing more casual players into thinking their opinion is correct. this then effects how gamefreak markets their games, since the vocal minority is affecting the more casual players into thinking that gen 1 is what the mass public wants to see.
>>
>>32675749
Dunno if you're being sarcastic but I constantly bought both versions for almost a decade for repeat playthroughs and I'm pretty happy I stopped for the games that are hell to replay
>>
File: 1471774272870.jpg (166KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1471774272870.jpg
166KB, 1200x675px
I'd be fine going to kanto if they revamped it into something new. No remakes, more like sequels like what bw2 did.

More variety, maybe added elements to the city. Turn it into a more industrial place, expansions from cities, cinnibar island is now more like a resort with an added manmade island next to it or something, an added underwater cavern maybe. WAY more variety in the Pokemon, more like kalos where every Pokemon was obtainable except for a small handful.

Maybe update team rocket, make mewtwo a major part of the plot, mew as well, but both are obtainable afterwards. Make new characters, new gym leaders or maybe they have apprentices. Maybe team rocket is different or someone is trying to replace them and make a mewthree and you need mewtwo to help stop them; he helps you battle but you don't catch him or something.

Bring back all the cool islands, like birth and naval island from frlg and add it into the plot.

Fuck, pull an oras and make it about alt dimensions and mega evolution

JUST MAKE KANTO INTERESTING FOR ONCE
>>
>>32675771
then we now what to do,influence the casual player into believing that all of gens should get equal treatment
>>
I hope so, since you seem like a piece of crap.
>>
>>32675821
that would be ideal, then again, the main problem is the people who think their opinion is automatically the correct one.
like the people who think dinosaur bones were planted by satan.
>>
>>32675821
alright let's go for the hashtag #allgenstogheter

>>32675841
in that case we will believe that our opinion is the correct one,if genwunners can do that and get away with it,so we can
>>
>Pokémon's big 20th anniversary
>expecting anything else

smell ya later
>>
>>32675818
I'd actually be hyped if they did this.
>>
>>32675852
good,now let's create a shit ton of twitter account and put the hashtag #allgenstogheter along with pictures of all regions/pokemon from different regions
>>
File: twt.png (7KB, 584x138px) Image search: [Google]
twt.png
7KB, 584x138px
>>32675901
did i do good ?
>>
File: twt.png (6KB, 584x138px) Image search: [Google]
twt.png
6KB, 584x138px
>>32675947
ops wrong hastag
>>
>>32675980
Well we need more anons in on this and a more organized plan to spread the word in a way that encourages other communities to get in on #allgenstogether
>>
>>32675980
we are going to more than that
>>
i don't know if this is a meme that it's going to far or something that could actualy be good,but i want to give the benefict of the doubt so i just created this discord here https://discord.gg/Mr8ftK4
>>
>>32675861
That happened last year, and they put RBY on virtual console.
>>
>>32675818
ORAS was basically a sequel like BW2, they just didn't name is R2S2
>>
>>32675333
They would never waste a Gen 1 remake at the end of 3DS life cycle. Everyone and their mommas know how important such a release would be.
>>
>>32676010
so ummm,are youinin the discord ?
>>
>>32676125
... no, they were remakes, it in no way continued the story from ruby and sapphire like B2/W2 did from the original B/W, it just retold the original story with megas thrown in.
>>
>>32676125

not even dude lmao

It was a retelling of the same story but in a parallel universe where 90% of everything remained the same
>>
>>32676158
I'm not really a Discord person, maybe try making a thread at some point to see if other anons are interested in an anti-genwunner hashtag and then try again
>>
>>32676125
I don't think you actually ever even played ORAS.
>>
>>32676330
well,i could create a thread now,but i'm no sure if it's the right time,also i think that if i tried to make a thread to such a thing it would either be seen as some sort of reddit post or even get banned because this goes against "call to an army"
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.