[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neutral fag here. Last couple reminders before the day of HAPPENING.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: ClzHcwzWEAACHCZ.jpg (150KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ClzHcwzWEAACHCZ.jpg
150KB, 900x1200px
Neutral fag here. Last couple reminders before the day of HAPPENING.

>the Stars leaks came from pic related and fucking Eurogamer of all places
>while Crystal made the jump from the GB to GB Color, the hardware between the 3DS and Switch are vastly different compared to the Gameboys and it would be insane not to introduce a new Gen on a new Nintendo system
>a third version would sell less than two new games

Yes Denialfags, very good! HOWEVER

>SM was rushed as fuck, potentially because their focus was on a better version for the Switch
>TCG and new Pokemon movie hints towards Necrozma or Marshadow
>Stars is really a Sinnoh remake, something that's long over due by GF
>marketing and promotional material that's filled with subliminal stars and space themes

Place your bets for the screen cap thread
>>
>>32675185
anon, i am worried.
is pic related?
>>
>Comparing the GB to GBC to 3DS to the Switch

Just when I thought you faggots couldn't get any more autistic.
>>
>>32675185
>the hardware between the 3DS and Switch are vastly different compared to the Gameboys and it would be insane not to introduce a new Gen on a new Nintendo system

Yet Monster Hunter and Fire Emblem Warriors are on both just fine
>>
They did say it was a S/M port, wasn't it?
>>
File: kek.jpg (108KB, 530x860px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
108KB, 530x860px
>>
File: 1484931445303.jpg (2MB, 3934x4091px) Image search: [Google]
1484931445303.jpg
2MB, 3934x4091px
>>32675185
>>32675218
Just gonna leave this here
>>
Pokemon Stadium 3, I'm calling it.

>hasn't been a Stadium game for many generations
>PoGo demonstrated Pokemon-brainwashed millennials enjoy interactive Pokemon games even if mechanics are shit
>Switch heavily advertises "take to party, pray wit friends!" capabilities

A bunch of people will buy a switch for Pokemon Stadium, take it out and play it at other people's houses since it's easy as fuck to transport, more people will get excited and play, Pokemon minigames blow Mario Party out of the water as the go-to drunk video game, war is replaced with Pokemon battles, peace in the Middle East.
>>
>>32675268
Holy shit if this happens im going to buy the switch and the game.

>tfw pokémon Stadium mini games
>>
File: 1396491182404.png (66KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1396491182404.png
66KB, 600x500px
>>32675185
>>32675218
>trannies
>>
>>32675268
there's no point for pokemon stadium when there'a games like pokken and full 3d main games.

shit, pokemon base is austistic
>>
>>32675185
You know that New 3DS exists, right?
It's a possible option too.
>>
>>32675210
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-18-nintendo-switch-will-get-pokemon-sun-and-moon-version
>>
>>32675268
You mean Pokémon Stadium 4.
>>
>>32675324
If they made a pokemon game exclusive for new 3ds it would sell the least of any mainline pokemon games, maybe even less then crystal
>>
>>32675315
Mini games. The exact type of game they want on the switch to attract new buyer's. Social games to draw in the normies. Just add the ability to use mons from GO and nintendo is set.
>>
>>32675315
A game with all Pokémon included, where you can jump into battle immediately with friends who don't have the main games or battle ready pokemon. That's what Stadium is for. You can't have that in the main games.
>>
>>32675665
Showdown
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.