[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is bar non the worst time ever for me to make this thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

This is bar non the worst time ever for me to make this thread and I'm not even expecting any replies but I'll give it a shot anyway.

I want to get into the Mystery Dungeon games but I've been spoileroo'd about Grovyle's fate and I 'think' about the villain in Super Mystery Dungeon assuming it's Simipour.

Now I'm autistic as fuck when it comes to spoilers and usually just flat out don't play games when that happens but I'm just wondering how much it will affect my enjoyment of the games knowing these things? If they're supposed to be really big reveals I'll probably just forget about playing the series to be honest, I'm that fucking petty.
>>
>>32674688
I think you should be fine. Though why do you feel spoiled for predicting a twist? Don't count your chickens until they're hatched
>>
>>32674688
You're fine for explorers anon, if ALL you know is about what happene to grovyle then keep playing without spoiling yourself, that part isn't the biggest surprise.

You're more than fine for POkemon super mystery dungeon you're not really spoilered, just AVOID spoilers for that one.
>>
>>32674688
Grovyle ain't even the reason why I cry like a bitch everytime I finish EOS.
Go ahead, you'll be fine.
>>
Surprise cukerino.
> I once meet and slept with Gardevoir but little i Knew it was a male! >
Silly me, I only found out when I was dripping jizz on the next morning.
>I had an huge headache since he messed with my head with his powers.
>After the shock and to my surprise it was na enjoyable experience and we developed a bond like most Gardevoirs do for their trainers. >I started to crave my Gardevoirs dick.
>And that's how know I start Trap Threads on b/ and Gardevoir threads on /vp.

The End
>>
>>32674688
they won't affect you at all, these games are more about the travel rather than the ending.
also whoever gave you that second second spoiler is an asshole
>>
Thanks for the replies bros. I'll trust you that the games should still be enjoyable despite knowing these things.
I'm gonna hightail it out of this thread now on the off chance that somebody spoils some other shit.

Nice one though!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.