[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The last thing I want tomorrow is kanto remakes. This would only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: pokemon-direct.jpg (59KB, 960x562px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-direct.jpg
59KB, 960x562px
The last thing I want tomorrow is kanto remakes. This would only be okay if johto was included as post-game, but game-freak would never do that. Hoping for an SM switch sequel or DP remakes.
>>
They won't remake the same game twice but a brand new game set in Kanto is probably going to happen at some point
>>
File: Junichi-Masuda_BIO2.jpg (496KB, 650x913px) Image search: [Google]
Junichi-Masuda_BIO2.jpg
496KB, 650x913px
>>32673992
>They won't remake the same game twice

Don't tempt fate
>>
I'm fucking tired of shitty remakes. I already played those games for hundreds of hours. If kids want to play them, there they are, no need to do more fucking remakes.
>>
>>32673978

Same. Not sure why people even want Kanto remakes again, especially with the originals being on virtual console.I am sick of Kanto. I've heard the argument that D/P should not be remade because they were on DS, but that is silly to me. It has been a decade and those games are now out of print. Finding a legit copy is getting harder and harder.
>>
>>32673978
It's probably just going to be a few games like Magikarp Jump, maybe a spinoff thrown in, and at best a teaser for the next main game like with ORAS' announcement. The direct's only 8 minutes long.
>>
>>32673978
don't worry, there wont be Kanto remakes.
But i hope y ou will look foreward to playing the First Generation of Pokemon games on your Android or iOS device!
Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow versions coming to your mobile device this summer!
>>
>>32674165
D/P/Pt games are a pain to find. I paid less for a new copy of sun than a preordained copy of platinum
>>
>>32674165
>kanto games are easier to find than sinnoh games
why do we need new kanto games again?
>>
I honestly wouldnt mind D/P remakes, mainly for nostalgic reasons. I am probably one of the only people who really would not want to have a main series Switch game, mainly because Nintendo is doing a shitty job on releasing the console in stores, and a Pokemon game on the switch would make them even harder to find and more expensive to buy online, I think Nintendo needs to figure out their Switch problem first. But of course if Pokemon goes on the Switch I will most likely buy the console no matter how expensive it is.
>>
>>32674172
>mobile games
>being promoted in a damn Direct
>>"only" 8 minutes

What's wrong with you and your expectations, bro?
>>
>>32673978
Expect a remastered version of Sun and Moon in the same vein as Platinum or Emerald, and it will release for both the 3ds and the Switch, GF are notoriously slow at moving onto new hardware and they're not going to leave the huge 3ds market so soon for a market with a small fraction of the install base
>>
>>32674653

Last third version was a decade ago. It's done with.
>>
>>32674671
It's less work for them when porting it to the switch as a lot of the assets can be reused. GF are lazy as hell, they're almost definitely bringing something out for the switch and they're not leaving the 3ds so soon

A third version is a perfect blend of easiness and market access

I'd love D/P remakes, but to me Stars seems far more likely
>>
>>32674671
T H A T S W H A T T H E Y W A N T Y O U T O T H I N K
>>
>>32674350
You know they're going to talk about the mobile pokemon rumble game since we only have a single trailer. It's too soon for them to do anything on the level of stuff like the sun and moon preview at E3 last year. We're far enough into gen 7 that we'll probably start seeing spinoff titles(not moblie) like Mystery Dungeon or a one off spinoff like Conquest.

Compare 8 minutes to the ARMS direct clocking in at 22 minutes and the Fire Emblem direct lasting 19 minutes, as well as how much new ground was covered in those directs. That should put things into perspective.

Heck, they may even withhold some stuff to use in the E3 direct.
>>
>>32674128
>he hates money this much
>>
>>32674350
Because every time Japan hypes a reveal it's almost inevitably nothing.
>>
>>32673978
I'm betting on Gold/Silver VC announcements and international reveal of Pokeland.
Something smaller that will piss people off and get that groudon "IT'S FUCKING NOTHING" meme posted nonstop.
>>
>>32673978
I mean I'd be shocked if it wasn't Pokemon for the Switch, SM or DP remakes. I'll keep my hopes down. Don't want to be burned.
>>
>>32674980
>he likes rehashed shit this much
>>
>>32674128
>REEEEEEEEEEEE I PLAYED THEM SO NINTENDO SHOULDN'T MAKE THEM EASILY AVAILABLE TO YOUNGER KIDS WHO NEVER DID
>>
File: 1471421347282.jpg (20KB, 293x290px) Image search: [Google]
1471421347282.jpg
20KB, 293x290px
I am very autistic, but I hope this turns out to be a new gen done with the art style of the RBY games down to the sprites
>>
>>32675067
See >>32675079
>>
>>32675128
>I don't want it so Nintendo shouldn't make it
>>
File: virtual_console_logo[1].jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
virtual_console_logo[1].jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>32675079
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>32675119
Could you imagine the shitposting if that was true though?
>so this... is the power... of the Switch
>>
>>32675167
LOL

I had a 3ds release in mind
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.