[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was this board like during the time of the original

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Twitch_plays_pokemon_animated.gif (280KB, 460x262px) Image search: [Google]
Twitch_plays_pokemon_animated.gif
280KB, 460x262px
What was this board like during the time of the original Twitch Plays Pokemon?
>>
IDK, I was too busy on Twitch Plays Pokemon
>>
>>32673014
Fun.
>>
>>32673014
It was fun before Democracy/Anarchy was added and then twitch become lame as fuck and the board went back to normal
>>
It was fun before Reddit found it.
>>
I'm pissed off that I missed out on it, it seems like it was really something special, something that'll never happen again.
>>
>>32673014
Don't know, but remember being there for the first run through the Elite Four, when ATV became the dragon slayer. That was amazing to behold.
>>
File: 1485400485256.jpg (16KB, 444x452px) Image search: [Google]
1485400485256.jpg
16KB, 444x452px
>democracyfags
>>
Cancerous.
>>
>>32673014

Loved it for the first couple of days, then got really cynical about it when it started getting all meme-y and overexposed.
>>
>>32673014
One of the best collective experiences I've ever had online, Zapdos bodying the elite 4 with ATV at his side was nothing but sheer beauty
>>
>>32673326
This, people will say it used to be fun but it was always just a bunch of shitty forced memes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.