[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to make two living form dexes Due to all the forms Silvally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: This Asshole.png (451KB, 847x365px) Image search: [Google]
This Asshole.png
451KB, 847x365px
Trying to make two living form dexes

Due to all the forms Silvally has, that means I have 38 playthroughs of SM to get through

Any suggestions on how to spice them up so I don't end up trying to kill myself by the end?
>>
Use only pokemon that are level 40
>>
>>32671250
Why don't you just trade?
>>
File: 1496311433943.png (914KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496311433943.png
914KB, 1366x768px
>>32671250
DUDE INJECT LMAO
>>
Do a monotype for whatever Silvally form you're trying to get.
>>
>>32671269
>>32671271
I want all the mons to have been obtained directly by me, in their games of origin/region of origin where possible (This does allow for glitches, mind, but I'm using those as sparingly as possible and only when a Pokemon can't be obtained otherwise)

>>32671262
Never considered a level limit run before

>>32671275
Will at least require some thinking with planning out teams, thanks
>>
>>32671307
>Never considered a level limit run before
How would you even do that? You can't just stop a pokemon from gaining experience.
>>
If you feel like this is still an option, you can use save data manipulation to bring yourself straight to this point in the game each time you want to soft reset for Silvally. You would still have to SR lots of times for 38 more shinies, but you can get a good challenge.
>>
>>32671321
It means one would need to train a lot of Pokemon as you'd be forced to stop using one once it exceeds level 40
>>
>>32671250
Dont do that its gay?
>>
>>32671250
Wonder trade your starter at the first possible opportunity, then do a monotype run of whatever type the wondermon you get is.
>>
>>32671250
Why the fucking hell would you want TWO Living Dexes?
>>
____ ______ ___
>>
>>32671250
Shouldn't that be 36 playthroughs? There's one form for all 18 types, and I'm assuming you want a shiny of each form too.

Don't forget you have to remove their Memories if you want to put them in Bank.
>>
>>32671307
Autism.

>>32671707
Plus two more for Type: Null? I don't know, I'm just trying to make sense of the number he gave.
>>
>>32671815
ah yeah, I forgot about Null. Never mind then.
>>
>>32671250
This is beyond autistic

I think I rose a few points on the spectrum just from reading this post
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.