[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name at least ONE (1) Pokémon that can defeat Anankos on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Anankos_portrait.png (302KB, 494x512px) Image search: [Google]
Anankos_portrait.png
302KB, 494x512px
Name at least ONE (1) Pokémon that can defeat Anankos on its true form.
>>
>>32670709
I don't even remember what that faggot can do, just some timeline bullshit
>>
scarf ditto
>>
File: ribombee.png (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ribombee.png
91KB, 500x500px
Quiver Dance into Moonblast, gg ez
>>
Chomp
>>
>>32670709
Am I missing something? Reading the FE wiki he doesn't sound that impressive. Certainly nothing that Arceus and the Creation Trio couldn't smoothly remove from existence. Going way down the ladder, something like Volcanion or even Tyranitar should be able to overwhelm him if their mountain busting lore holds up in practice. His only really special ability seems to be time and space travel shit, and he doesn't really seem to use them in combat.
Basically Anankos doesn't seem like the kind of character that these threads normally get made for, like, say, ZeedMilleniumon. Finding a Pokemon that could answer to your FE dragon seems pretty easy to do, while something like Zeed would straight-up erase any Pokemon set against it with no effort.
Did I miss something?
>>
FEAR Rattata
>>
>>32670709
Speaking as someone who's extensively knowledgeable on FE lore, Anankos isn't a particularly big deal.

1) Considering his lack of access to weapons that aren't (draconic) breath attacks, he is instantly forced into at LEAST a stalemate with any Fairy-type Pokemon. Furthermore, most "competitively viable" Fairies can just wear him down. The likes of Xerneas, Mega Mawile, and even Azumarill come to mind.

2) Any Pokemon with "godlike" power should be able to fight him on at least even terms, if not outright overwhelm him. Arceus is a sure bet, with access to any type in the game (including the aforementioned Fairy type), excellent firepower, amazing bulk, and the ability to recover lost health (which is something that the "Silent Dragon" doesn't have access to).
Even barring Arceus, though, pretty much any cover Legendary should be able to clean the giant spiked dragon dildo out, regardless of form.
Also, considering Anankos's greatest "claim to fame" would be invincibility until pierced by a divine blade like the Yato, I'm pretty sure that he'd also get roflstomped by the Muskedeers.

Come back with an actually impressive FE villain.
>>
Celebi
>>
>>32670900
He's supposed to be immune to anything that isn't the Omega Yato, but seeing as the final hit was dealt by my Witch!Ophelia wielding Excalibur (which has no story significance in Fates)... heh.
>>
File: Majin.jpg (6KB, 128x224px) Image search: [Google]
Majin.jpg
6KB, 128x224px
>>32670709
>>
>>32671177
Xerneas eats it alive, geomancy or not.
>>
Washington
Washington
12 stories high made of radiation
>>
File: Pokken_Tournament_Yveltal.png (133KB, 325x341px) Image search: [Google]
Pokken_Tournament_Yveltal.png
133KB, 325x341px
>>32670709
>>
>an Urugaan with the millennium eye in its mouth

Same as both of the series its from. Water and Dragon types.

fuck fates btw
>>
File: gravios_by_jawazcript-d6nocga.png (620KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
gravios_by_jawazcript-d6nocga.png
620KB, 800x594px
>>32670709
DELET GRAVIOS
>>
File: bloodydisgracelewyn.png (8KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
bloodydisgracelewyn.png
8KB, 210x210px
>>32671548
>fuck fates btw
This cannot be emphasized enough. I hope we never have such a terrible game again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.