[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Told my boss I attended a fighting game tournament last week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1478649213924.png (368KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1478649213924.png
368KB, 500x426px
>Told my boss I attended a fighting game tournament last week
>She tells me she's pretty into video games, loves Tekken and Kingdom Hearts, and wanted to play the newest Pokémon
>Tell her I had an old 3ds and my copy of Pokémon Sun, neither of which I use anymore and if she'd like to borrow them she could
>She tells me she'd love that
>Just now realize I'm going to have to wipe all of my mons from existence so she can start anew

Oops.
>>
>>32670575
Pokémon Bank, anon.
>>
>>32670575
>giving your console and one game to a woman that is not your girlfriend

She's going to stole it and sell it to a fatass like you, and then the cycle will start again.
>>
>>32670575
>borrow

You probably won't get it back 2bh
>>
>>32670575
Upload your mons to a computer/Bank
>>
Store a lot of Gardevoirs in boxes, give them nicknames like Girlfriend 1 Girlfriend 2... she'll think you're a class act and appreciate your humor.
>>
>>32670583
Quoting so anon sees it.
>>
>>32670575
Can't you copy and backup your savefile with pokemon included if you use JK's save manager?
I've done copies of my pokemon moon savefile with it but i've never actually loaded the savefile to know if it really works, but if it does then you can keep everything in your game intact and go back to it whenever you're feeling like doing so
>>
>>32670575
>Just now realize I'm going to have to wipe all of my mons from existence so she can start anew
does it really matter though?
>>
>>32670575
tell her to buy a copy of the game and that you didn't want to clear all the pokemon you've caught
she's your fukken boss she can pay $40 for a game
>>
>>32670994
>she can afford $40

Not when she's the shift manager at McDonalds.
>>
>>32670575
So have you railed her yet?
>>
>>32670575
Trade em' over to another copy if you're willing to buy another copy or moon
>>
File: ouroboros.jpg (39KB, 338x338px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros.jpg
39KB, 338x338px
>having a job
normie
>>
>>32671073
Yeah, a McDonald's in the ghetto.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.