[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really liked back in RSE how they incorporated the "here's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1454402373464.png (138KB, 540x959px) Image search: [Google]
1454402373464.png
138KB, 540x959px
I really liked back in RSE how they incorporated the "here's how you catch a pokemon" tutorial into the story. It wasn't some random old dude you'll never see again catching something you've already seen a dozen times just getting to the second town; It was a kid you'd become acquaintances with finding something that's kinda rare in the area and that you could easily have missed beforehand. He even comes back at the end of Victory Road with that same pokemon he caught at the very beginning of the game fully evolved.

I dunno, I just like when a game feels more real to me because of things like that. Like when you see other trainers with starter pokemon. They were on the same journey you're on and started in the same place you did.

Go ahead and let this thread die with zero replies, I just wanted to autistically ramble about something that was on my mind and this seemed like the best place to do it.
>>
>>32669285
Nice blog.
>>
>>32669285
>He even comes back at the end of Victory Road with that same pokemon he caught at the beginning of the game fully evolved
>the same pokemon
Anon...
>>
>>32669285
I was waiting for pokemon to have a trainer get their starter pokemon from the Safari Zone, since you don't need pokemon to be there, but Safari Zone's never had any appearance since HGSS, so I doubt it'll happen at this point.
>>
>>32669285
Yeah hoenn had a great game design for pokemon standards
>>
I like how RBY and GSC didn't make it mandatory
>>
The safari zone could come back either by having a game with all regions or by getting a past Region again.
>>
>>32669285
Let me show you how to do a proper tutorial you wrong retard.
>Do you want to learn how to catch Pokémon?
>y/n
Not
>Hey is this your 8th Pokémon game? Well fuck you sit through this 6 minute tutorial you can't skip anyway.
>>
>>32671317

Then HGSS fucked it up big time by having the other character battle the wild mon, then realising you didn't "see it properly" or some shit, so then you're forced to go into the tutorial anyway. You fucks.
>>
>>32671952
HGSS was a disaster, it's no surprise they fucked up something so basic. Too busy adding gimmicks instead of fixing the region or engine.
>>
>>32671982
Well said
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.