[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when everyone thought Sun and Moon would allow trainers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon fusion.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon fusion.png
2MB, 1366x768px
Remember when everyone thought Sun and Moon would allow trainers to fuse with their Pokémon? Good times...
>>
>>32669168
Well, looking at the final Lusamine """fight""" it technically became a thing, just not with trainers.
>>
File: 1482639194331.jpg (13KB, 171x190px) Image search: [Google]
1482639194331.jpg
13KB, 171x190px
One thing I'll never understand is why people thought there would be split evos.
>>
>>32669168
Ash-Greninja
>>
>>32670389
I remember some people said that since Solgaleo and Lunaala were merely emissaries of the Sun and Moon, there were two "true" mascots, those being Zygarde 100% and the Original Dragon from the BW Tao trio. honestly, I wanted to believe something on that level of crazy would happen, hell, I probably would've enjoyed S/M a lot more.
>>
This fanbase has perhaps the absolute most retarded and shot in the dark theories when it comes to details of future games.
>>
>>32669168
I still remember that drawfag who did a few drawings of primarina with different hair based on what your character was wearing.

>>32670389
It's because of misreading a line said in a corocoro scan that said that rockruff has a secret and so does the starters, so when rockruff was revealed to have 2 forms people thought that the starters would too, i don't blame them, i liked that idea too.
>>
>>32670425
lol i remember and this makes no sense at all
>>
>>32670437
They're fandoms. Fandoms always make retarded theories that don't make sense ever. What do you expect?
>>
>>32670474
Metal Gear fandom pretty much guessed Phantom Pain's plot twist exactly, before the game was even out.
>>
>>32670486
It was not hard to do when they make it so obvious, and even then the guess and the twist were pretty basic
>>
>>32670486

>Was buying into body double twist a bit
>GZ comes out
>Medic's face is kept hidden and is blantly just Kief with a pitch change
>Know they're going to pull it now.
>Game comes out
>Spend whole game praying they'd make it so the medic was a fake out and we were playing Gray Fox the whole time.
>Get annoyed at reveal.
>>
File: ballio.png (427KB, 876x833px) Image search: [Google]
ballio.png
427KB, 876x833px
>>32670389
Because Ballio > Mermaid
>>
>>32669168
No. I didn't know anybody thought that would happen.
>>
>>32670389
Becasuse the starter evos we so bad people wanted something else
>>
>>32670539
i loved the shit storm that happen when Ballio never happened.
>>
File: Alola teaser.jpg (39KB, 504x265px) Image search: [Google]
Alola teaser.jpg
39KB, 504x265px
>>32669168
I really liked certain parts of this leak season. The day after sun an moon were announced, some people figured out it was Hawaii due to a tweet the next day. Plus the vivilion form and firetrucks. Some people also figured out Ilima was the first trial captain on Melemele due to his Japanese name being in a corner of a trailer and the plant being Oahu's official plant.
>>
>>32669168
nobody thought that
>>
>>32669168
That was a stupid idea!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.