[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games id like more than Stars (going through Alola once was painful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: o0jvW8y.jpg (222KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
o0jvW8y.jpg
222KB, 1024x768px
Games id like more than Stars (going through Alola once was painful enough) and Kanto reremakes (nothing against Kanto but the pandering was too much recently). Dont have to be realistic

>Black 3 White 3
1 and 2 were God-tier so yep
>X2 Y2
Kalos needs fixing and had interesting enough lore and fantastic diversity of mons to make me want to go there again
>Delta Emerald
Do i need to say more
>DP remakes
Im ready to revisit Sinnoh

Your picks?
>>
I love aloha I want to go. Love the music

So stars

I wouldn't never bw3 the story is fine and boring
>>
>>32667667
>black and white being god tier
Maybe for DS games but hell no for pokemon games
>>
>>32667674
>I wouldn't never bw3 the story is fine and boring
I see
>>
>>32667944
Kys. Actually kys.
>>
Eclipse, stars, whatever you want to call it. Alola is the best region. It actually feels like hawaii as opposed to the other games that are based on various areas. Just open up areas that were obviously cut, like the golf course, volcano, etc. Add more poges like lunatone, solrock, belossom. Move some around, like the sandcastle should have its shiny version on the black beach. More totems and trial captains for each of the types.
Hell, bring lilly back as the psychic type trial captain, and have her use nebby. Simple changes that allow for a much better game.
>>
>>32670128
this, OP is a faggot as usual. Alola was the best region but the games were meh because they were rushed. Now that the region's designed they can have some fun with it (see: every third version ever)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.