[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are stuck on a desert island for 100 days with no supplies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15

File: desert island.jpg (119KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
desert island.jpg
119KB, 900x563px
You are stuck on a desert island for 100 days with no supplies. What 3 pokemon do you bring with you to survive?

>no dupes
>no swimming/flying away etc
>>
any water type for fresh water
any fire type for heating
and uh... tropius with harvest for fruits I think
>>
>>32664423
>tropius
obvious choice, it'd thrive in the climate and provide food
>pelipper
for the rain (fresh water) and potential fish catching ability
>steelix
Can excavate huge caverns for shelter, also gets fire fang for fire starting.

Those three give me food, water, and shelter. What do I win?
>>
>>32664423
Jolteon
Eevee (to evolve into another jolteon)
Audino I guess
>>
Lucario
Lycanrock midnight
Zoroark
>>
>>32664423
Dialga, Palkia, Arceus
they make me a comfy new world
>>
Tropius (for reasons already stated, food). Also it's leaves can protect me from rain.

Swanna for water to drink

Delphox, as it can predict the future (if rescue is comming or when it's the good time to try to escape), and of course, fire.
>>
>>32664423
>You are stuck on a desert island for 100 days with no supplies
>no swimming, flying

Sick of this arbitrary shit. Either invent a situation where this would be physically impossible or stop slapping on pointless restrictions.
>>
>>32665024
Ok, you suck on an island and can't choose any Pokémon, instead you just starve and die like the autistic unimaginative basement dweller you are. Real enough?
>>
>Tropius
Food and winds and shit.
>Blastoise
Water, catch fish and stuff.
>Gardevoir
For fuck
>>
>>32665048
>Gardevoir
Male or female?
>>
>>32665050
Does it matter?
>>
>>32665024
Holy shit this is autistic
>>
>>32664423

>Ditto
For fuck

>Mew
For another fuck

>Zoroark
Triple fuck

They could also transform into any pokémon and give me rain, food and whatever the fuck I would need.
>>
>>32665077
I want to have a threesome with Mew and Zoroark
>>
>>32665024
>These silly hypothetical pokemon related questions PISS ME OFF!!
autistic rage.
>>
>>32664423
>desert island
deserts dont have islands. thats what makes them deserts.
>>
Celebi
Dialga
Whatever

Time travellers transport me 100 days into the future, then I leave the island.
>>
>>32664423
Abra to teleport away
>>
>>32664423
Celebi, takes me to 100 days in the future. And I guess Nidoqueen and Tsareena... for reasons
>>
>>32664468
Verlis?
>>
>>32664423
Ambipom with Pick Up, would be a good utility mon
Castform
Maractus with Storm Drain for water and hopefully it grows edible fruit
>>
>>32665024
If you leave, you lose the grand prize

What is the grand prize? You need to stay on or around the island for 100 days to find out!
>>
>>32664423
Ditto
Farfetch'd
Volcanion
>>
>Blissey
Can heal me and the rest of the team, or its flamethrower can start fires for shelter.
>Tropius
Can eat its bananas or use sweet scent to hopefully lure animals to us for food, it also flies so it can be useful for flying to the shore from the center, or picking a good area to set up camp and when I get bored of this thought experiment we can all just fly away, plus we'll have an endless supply of any berries we find
>Diglett
It'll trap any animals we encounter that could make good food so they don't get away, plus it can dig a network of tunnels or a cave out to find an area for shelter
>>
>>32665243
FUCK YOU
>>
>>32664423
>abra
Teleport to pokemon center.
>rayquaza
Given a chance there is no reason not to have one.
>bulbasaur
It's my favorite.
>>
>>32665109
>The 'desert' in 'desert island' is actually an archaic form of 'deserted'. It doesn't mean that the island is dry; it means that the island is uninhabited.
>>
>>32664423
What's stopping me from having Arceus and create a new world
>>
>>32665024
You are inside US air and naval space and don't have any comm devices so if you try to leave the island and don't respond to being hailed, suddenly pokemon will join the bullet hell genre.
Good enough?
>>
File: tropius.jpg (148KB, 250x342px) Image search: [Google]
tropius.jpg
148KB, 250x342px
tropius confirmed best survivalmon
>>
>>32664423
For anyone thinking about bringing a water Pokemon for fresh water, don't. Bring a Pokemon with Snow Warning.
Snow can be used as a source of water and can help to lower the high temperatures of the island. Also, ice can be used to preserve food, treat some wounds and even build shit if you make the weather cold enough so it doesn't melt.
>>
Tropius for obvious reasons.
Lanturn for light, fishing, fresh water, and food preservation with ice attacks.
Blissey for additional food, taking care of injury and illness, setting fires, and general good luck.
>>
>>32664468
gay?
>>
I'll pretend there aren't Pokemon that serve as continual food sources

>>32664423
Talonflame - fire, eyes-in-the-sky, hunting
Bibarel - water, lumber, probably the closest I have to a shouldermon
Dugtrio/Steelix - having a precise tunneler is useful for both exploration and a lot of improvisational scenarios, probably Dugtrio for speed and precision
>>
Honedge, duoblade and aegislash so I can practice my blade skills
>>
>>32664423
Swampert for fresh water and help with fishing
Typhlosion for Fire/Warmth at night
Serperior for extra with building shelter
>>
>>32666790

>fucking up your main food source (aka. Tropius) to get AC and a fridge

no thanks.
>>
>>32667017
Snover has Snow Warning and can grow berries, why would you even need Tropius?
>>
>>32667017
>Tropius
>main food source
Congratulations, you're dead.
Tropius produces fruit only twice a year, so you get a grand total of 6 bananas (at best) for your entire stay.
>>
>Tropius
For food
>Typhlosion
For starting fires
>Haxorus
For cutting down trees
>>
>>32667068
yeah, but harvest can bypass that, smartass
>>
Golduck
Houndour
Nuzleaf

With these three I can have fresh water, fire, build a shelter, and hunt food
>>
>>32667125
Yeah, except if you bring Tropius for Harvest you're being extremely inefficient.
Exeggutor also has Harvest and can grow more Exeggcute, which also have harvest. Not to mention it's more powerful than Tropius.
>>
>>32666790

>decreasing the temperature to the point of snow not melting away

And now I'm stuck at what was once a probably tropical island, I assume dressed accordingly to the weather, in temperatures that guarantee hypothermia death within hours. So now either I use both of the remaining pokemon to keep myself warm (which may even turn not to be enough) leaving myself with no food source or use both slots to get other necessities and die within one day. Brilliant thinking.
>>
>>32664423
>Food supply
Tropius is the to-go choice, as fruit is a good choice of nutrients to be stuck with. If tropius isn't an option because it can fly away, then Ribombee for the pollen puffs. In any case, if Tropius is allowed, it is a very efficient choice: grows food, it itself feeds on sunlight which there's plenty on a fucking tropical island, and if it needs fresh water it can use the one provided by my following mon of choice.

Tropius
@Harvest
-Synthesis
-Roost
-Rest
-Sunny Day

>Fresh water supply
Literally any water type, but if you can't swim or fly away with it, then pyukumuku. It's pretty much moveless, needs no care other than feeding it at least once a day, but in return it can purify stuff and I'd assume that means it could make salt water drinkable, as well as produce fresh water from zero because its a pokemon and pokemon are magic fucks. Having a hand inside of it also comes in handy if I need assistence in building, manipulating or moving stuff.

Pyukumuku
@Innards Out
-Purify
-Water Sport
-Recover
-Rain Dance

>Other
Considering tropius is already big enough to give me a sort of shed with its palmtree wings in case it rains and that this is (I assume) a tropical island and there's no need to worry about dying from cold, then I would prioritize a mon that could provide medical aid for the 4 of us. Literally any pink mon would do, but I would pick blissey because its bulk is so massive I'm sure it can last 100 days, it could feed on tropius' fruit and drink pyukumuku's water, and in return it can heal any one of us with softboiled. Aromatherapy for illness or stress. Its egg is a source of protein if I need it.

Blissey
@Natural Cure
-Softboiled
-Aromatherapy
-Heal Pulse
-Refresh

This is the most autistic thing I've written in a while.
>>
>>32667200
Then find a cave or dig yourself one and turn it into a cold storage.
Or make it continuously snow in a specific part of the island which you can visit when you need the benefits of a cold weather. I seriously doubt Snow Warning could cover an entire island in snow anyways.
>>
>>32665024
okay, there is now a huge fucking storm because Lugia went on vacation and will last the 100 days, now what?
>>
>>32664423
Tropius for renewable fruit.
swampert to catch fish, help build a shelter, and warn for storms.
Magmar to create fire and heat, possibly to smoke signal for a rescue as well.
>>
>>32666864
Enjoy getting your soul drained by grabbing a honedge by the hilt
>>
>>32664423
Kyurem,Reshiram and Arcanine.

I fuse Kyurem and Reshiram and freeze a straight line to the nearest continent.I then use Arcanine's Extremespeed to run away.I did neither swim or fly.
>>
>>32664423
Harvest Trevenant, Feraligatr and Ho-Oh..?
>>
>>32664423
>Tropius
there isn't much argument against this guy, he'd just be useful to have around with his fruit
>Slowking
fresh water would be a must have in this situation, slowking can handle that, he's also quite intelligent so is able to help with making shelter or traps
>Blissey
other people have also said this, the egg can work for food and she can provide medical assistance
>>
>>32665024
>You left your PokePager at home and are in an Island just off of Alola so Fly and Surf are no longer HMs
Happy?
>>
>>32666790
Water pokemon can use ice moves. Sorry ice types. You are, once again, irrelevant
>>
>>32664423
>no swimming/flying
I'll use sharpedo for surfing/diving
for food tropius
Lucariofemale to help me build a shelter and other things :^)
>>
Typlosion to start fire.
Ariados to make a net.
Registeel to make a contaner to boil and purify sea water.
>>
>>32664423
A Honedge to commit seppuku with
>>
>>32664423
Abomasnow for food (berries) and water (snow) and climate control and type advantage over the local fauna.

Slushslash to build shelter and to hunt.

Jynx to keep me warm and fulfill my milf and sph and gfd fetishes.
>>
>>32668018
See
>>32668261

Checkm8 atheists.
>>
>>32668225
Best response so far
>>
Primarina for fresh water, hunting fish for food, ice and cool water tricks and singing.
Serperior to green up the land for cultivation.
Lycanroc night to make a cave/rock shelter and to make fires with fire fang.

Sounds pretry doable.
>>
>>32666448
>US airforce and navy
>Steel/Flying and Steel/Water
mfw flying on a Mega Zard Y
>>
>>32666790
>using Water or Ice types
>Castform can bend the weather to your will
>>
>>32668547
but it looks like floating testicles
>>
File: 32572394723423523.png (243KB, 607x366px) Image search: [Google]
32572394723423523.png
243KB, 607x366px
>>32664468
My nigga
>>
>Vaporeon to give me a supply of drinking water

>Tropius for free bananas

>Ditto for sex
>>
File: goodpoint.png (974KB, 1032x1296px) Image search: [Google]
goodpoint.png
974KB, 1032x1296px
>>32667945
Hadn't considered pert's storm sensing abilities. Well played.
>>
>>32669016
>>32668261

So far, Obama and swampy seem like mvps.

So I guess them plus a baracat to fug my bp. And uhh, light fires and help me workout and uhh...
>>
File: tumblr_m0dpw6I8pD1qd87hlo1_500.gif (792KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m0dpw6I8pD1qd87hlo1_500.gif
792KB, 500x309px
>Blissey
Not only does it produce eggs that are both nutritious and cure depression, it also has great healing powers.
>Chinchou
For water and light, can also move on land unlike Lanturn. Cute as fuck and would be my buddy.
>Charizard
Fire, transportation, breaking down trees, lifting heavy stuff and anything else that requires physical strength.
>>
>>32665109
kek
>>
Audino because nurse and herbivore so it eats plants. Oddish because they can make more oddish, is a plant for synthesis, and attracts animals with sweet scent. Herdier because trusty dog.
>>
>>32669115

>they can make more oddish

How would it make more without a compatible Pokemon or Ditto?
>>
>>32669206
I wqs going off the pokedex entry where it scatters seeds at night
>>
Gardevoir with heal pulse to revive me from when i puss out mid challenge and kill myself
Also psyhic powers to move stuff
Floatzel to help catch fish and make some 10/10 water
and finally Levanny to make grass clothes homes etc
>>
>>32666448
>suddenly pokemon with join the bullet hell genre
I'm not seeing the downside here.
>>
>>32667187
But not as nutritious. You lose a great deal of proteins and fibers from choosing bananas over seeds (Yes. Exeggcute are seeds)
>>
Conkeldurr for making shelters and stuff

Chinchou. It can provide fresh water, capture fish for me to eat, and help start fires by providing sparks. Chinchou is underrated as shit.

Female Medicham because I wan to be able to have sex with one of them. Also, Medicham don't eat much, can help me discipline myself enough to fast when we're low on food, we can meditate together in our downtime so I don't go crazy. Can help with shelter and tools, building, cooking, and shit like that too, I suppose, but really she's my lovely wife.
>>
>>32668261
Good luck with hypothermia
Also, Abomasnow cannot grow berries on its body. Only Snover can. Not to mention that berries are not a good source of nutrient.
>>
Gardevoir, to gimme that good succ
Lopunny, to gimme that good succ
Mismagius, to gimme that good succ
>>
Stop choosing Pokemon to fuck them you fucking degenerates. I guarantee you wouldn't survive a half a day if you're letting your dick do the thinking.
>>
>>32670213
>only snorer can

Care to back that up?

Also, I'd rather freeze than sweat to death.
>>
Rotom-Heat, which provides, light, energy and heat (specifically designed for cooking)
Chansey, who lays multiple nutritious eggs per day, can heal other Pokemon (good luck surviving on bananas and berries, harvest nerds)
Conkelldurr, who can construct some kind of shelter
>>
>Miltank
So I can suck on those udders and drink her milk
>Sharpedo
Shark friend
>Salazzle
To fuck
>>
Tropius for a bit of fruit, portable shade, and aerial lookout

Carracosta because it can function well on land and at sea, provide fresh water, catch larger fish, and I can ride on it in times of flooding

Chimchar for fire and climbing up trees to retrieve or knock down any prey or fruit, plus it wouldn't need to eat very much because it's so small. Boiling water, too. It may be fresh water, but it still came from the insides of a pokemon.
>>
Tropius- Fruit
Milktank- Protein
Typhlosion- Heat source/cuddles (not lewd)
>>
File: 1496449746746.png (331KB, 396x468px) Image search: [Google]
1496449746746.png
331KB, 396x468px
>ctrl f parasect
>no hits
>>
File: 1492703343432.jpg (34KB, 480x551px) Image search: [Google]
1492703343432.jpg
34KB, 480x551px
>ctrl f ribbombee
>no hits
>>
>>32670395

it's spelled ribombee retard
>>
File: 1480095783306.png (809KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480095783306.png
809KB, 1280x720px
>ctrl f shuckle
>no hits
>>
>>32670404
Sorry, autocorrect friendo.

Still, with herbal medicine, health supplements, and vitality restoring berry juice, I shall control this isle.
>>
Also, just want to point out that everyone that picked bananasaurus is a putz.

Do you seriously think there won't be fruit on a tropical island such as the one in the op?
>>
>>32670438
Im worried about feeding the thing which is why i didn't choose it. A large banana dinosaur is needs to eat a lot food to keep it healthy and to keep growing those tiny bananas requires a lot of resources.
>>
>>32670478
also they aren't very sustainable

>"It lives in tropical jungles. The bunch of fruit around its neck is delicious. The fruit grows twice a year"
>>
Assuming no legendaries:

Chespin - For company, cuddles, cute, and as a personal shield

Blissey - Normal types have absurd movepools, so I have fire from flamethrower, healing, ice beam for cooling things, thunderbolt for fishing en masse, can get food from her eggs, get healed up if I am injured somehow...

Smeargle - To cover anything I did not think of plus to Heart Swap Minimize onto me for Size Faggotry
>>
File: magikarp-jump.jpg (32KB, 924x530px) Image search: [Google]
magikarp-jump.jpg
32KB, 924x530px
>Blaziken
Fire type moves for cooking, also capable of building shit with a dextrous body. Can also be used for hug
>Suicune
Walking water purifier, also for hug
>Pidgeotto
To snatch up Magikarps that leap into the air and also for hugs
>>
>>32664445
Pretty solid choices Anon.

I might have chosen something that uses fire moves to have a source of heat/campfire, maybe swapping the Steelix out, but altogether sensible choices for sure.
>>
>>32664423

exoudia,digimon and shoe.
>>
>>32664473
You're the kind of person who said "rainbow" when in grade school someone asks what your favorite color is, or "every superpower" when someone asks what superpower you'd want. I grew up with a lot of people like that. Still think your response is worth a (you) though.
>>
>>32665087
>>32665077

You're both sad, sad little boys..
>>
>tfw tropius is finally useful for something
>>
>ctrl f hitmonlee
>no hits
>>
File: 250px-722Rowlet.png (59KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-722Rowlet.png
59KB, 250x250px
>ctrl f rowlett
>no hits
>>
File: IMG_3295.jpg (80KB, 652x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3295.jpg
80KB, 652x540px
>>32664423
Primal Groudon to dry out the ocean
Regice to keep me nice and cool in the meanwhile
Nihilego as steroids to let me run all the way back home from the island

See, I didn't cross the sea or ride any Pokemon.
>>
File: 1495145199545.png (887KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495145199545.png
887KB, 1024x1024px
>>32670249
But
It'll be a pretty smooth day up until that point
>>
>>32664423
>Psyduck
Keeps the weather clear and provides water. What more could you ask for. It's also not an asshole like golduck is.
>Tropius
Obvious food, but it also provides shade which is an underrated thing considering it's a tropic island and the sun isn't gonna be merciful. Can also fly you off the island after the 100 days. And to top it off, enjoys sharing.
>Audino
For when and not if you get injured or sick and also so I can fuck it.
>>
>Groudon
Dries out the sea so I can walk to mainland
>Kyogre
Puts the sea back
>Mamoswine
For fuck
>>
>>32671624
Make it 3 Mamoswines and you have a deal.
>>
File: Tyranibro.png (908KB, 1125x675px) Image search: [Google]
Tyranibro.png
908KB, 1125x675px
>>32664423
>3 pokemon
not just taking your bro and letting the almighty lord decide your fate, fucking normies
>>
>Miltank
Assuming she can cover me for food/water.
>Espeon
Somebody to talk to (assuming psychic pokemon have telepathy). If not, he's a pretty cool guy anyway. Could telekinetically swat the mosquitos for us or pull fruit down from trees if there is any.
>Salamence
Fire for warmth, wings for shelter, and he's our ticket off the island the moment we can leave.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.