[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw best feature is confirmed to come back in Shining Diamond/Luscious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 01.png (97KB, 644x491px) Image search: [Google]
01.png
97KB, 644x491px
tfw best feature is confirmed to come back in Shining Diamond/Luscious Pearl
>>
How do you change the color of the Pokétch's display?
>>
>>32661036
transfer a kecleon through the pal park from gen 3
>>
>>32661018
>DP remake
No.
>>
>>32661336
gonna get announced officially at e3 this year
>>
>>32661357
List of Pokemon games announced at E3 this decade:
>>
>>32661052
Oh, thanks!
>>
>>32661018

How can they bring back the Pokétch when the Switch has no bottom screen?
>>
>>32662564
Make it a small overlay in the corner. A redesigned Pokétch would resemble a smartwatch anyway.
>>
I never had use for any of it but the Itemfinder, which every game has in some way, and the Berry Checker, which ORAS built into the map, and HGSS and SM have no use for since you always have access to your trees and they won't die if you forget about them.
>>
>>32662626
>Itemfinder
You mean the Dowsing Machine.
>>
>>32662564
Companion phone app.
>>
>>32662631
yfw Pokétch 3 is the new Pokéwalker
>>
>>32662629
Dowsing Machines are for fags, and Dowsing MCHNs are for faglords, Itemfinder™ for life.
>>
>>32661018

>GF
>bring back good features
>>
>>32662646
Dowsing Machine has always been its name in Japan, they only called it Itemfinder because reasons.

And you know that MCHN means Machine, right?
>>
>>32662650
I'm joking around. I figured my distinction with the abbreviated "machine" and the ™ would make it clear.
>>
>>32661018
Can't wait for Stinging Diamond and Kyphosis Pearl.
>>
I never had any use for it, but I always went out of my way to collect all of the apps. If they brought it back exactly the way it was, I wouldn't' complain, but seeing as how the home menu button makes most of these obsolete, they'll probably ditch it.
>>
>>32662907
See >>32662631
>>
File: Follout Pipboy.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Follout Pipboy.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>32662564
>>
>>32662631
oh fuck I can actually see them doing that shit
>>
>>32662626
>happiness checker
>breeding center checker
>counter
>sketchpad
>calculator

All of these were handy for breeding or dex completion. And even the useless ones like the color changer and coin flip had charm and served as a nice distraction.

For me personally, it's little things like this that add to the game. I enjoyed hunting down and collecting all the features too. I hope they bring it back with more features.
>>
>>32661018
I can't wait for them to leave out the design, apps and back button exclusive to Platinum.
>>
>>32662868
My money is on Does Not Crash Diamond and Minnie Pearl.
>>
>>32661018
>tfw best feature is confirmed to come back in Shining Diamond/Luscious Pearl
PokeNav is coming back? Fuck yes.

What's that gimmick garbage you posted in your image though?
>>
>>32664424
It's Friendship Checker. Happiness has never existed as a mechanic.
>>
>>32661018
>Not Crazy Diamond and Pearl Jam
That was the best use of the touch screen though.
I always thought it was weird in the anime how they tried to talk about Pokétch like an informercial, as if it were an actual product they were trying to sell.
"We can use our Pokétch to time cooking these berries!"
"Wow, Pokétch is so amazing! I don't know what we'd do without it! Everybody should get one!"
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.