[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>May leaves, everyone is fine with it >Dawn leaves, everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: Serena_XY2[1].png (35KB, 147x344px)
Serena_XY2[1].png
35KB, 147x344px
>May leaves, everyone is fine with it
>Dawn leaves, everyone is fine with it
>Iris leaves, everyone is fine with it
>Shitrena leaves, Amourshitters start making fake rumors and petitions for her to her return

Shitrena was a mistake, and The Pokemon Company knows it.
>>
>forgetting Misty
>>
>>32656154
you have the power of hindsight. at the end of Sun/Moon we're going to cry about all the waifus lost.
>>
Who but a few loud autists actually cared about it? After 6 seasons of the anime, you'd expect them to have accepted that each season's girl is just a piece of meat to be discarded upon the next season.
>>
>>32656154
>Shitrena leaves, Amourshitters start making fake rumors and petitions for her to her return
I'd really like to see that. Source?
>>
By the end of Gen 7, all of the Amourshitters will have stopped caring

Shitrena will never appear again while Lillie becomes a semi-recurring character in both the games and anime

Screencap this
>>
>>32656180
You'd also think people would know by now that Ash is never going to win the league but that didn't stop people from thinking he would finally win it at the end of gen 6
>>
>>32656250
Lol. I can't wait for you to get btfo, anon.
>>
>>32656572
t. didn't watch XY
>inb4 >watching the ashnime
>>
>>32656572
They were signaling a league win really hard. Precedent is a valid argument but a win was also reasonable.

I can't justify amourfags though. It's autism.
>>
>>32656154
serenafags and amourfags are cancer and worst fandom ever and tpci knows it....whorena is a covfefe!!!!
>>
>>32656589
>>32656601
>M-muh headcannon is canon

There was nothing that suggested he win. No fanfare, no real need for it to happen. They were setting Ash up to save Kalos, not win the league.
>>
File: 1492969492816.png (485KB, 476x631px) Image search: [Google]
1492969492816.png
485KB, 476x631px
>>32656653
Forever a worst trainer.
>>
Oh nice, the weekly serena hate circlejerk thread
See ya later
>>
>>32656653
Nice revisionism.
>>
>>32656671
>BW
>Lose to retarded loser whilst having a 6-5 advantage
>Retarded loser gets annihilated easily in the next round anyway
...Ok?

I don't understand this show and it's atrocious writing
>>
>>32656601

>Winning when the Team Flare arc still hadn't been wrapped up

If Ash was going to win, the Team Flare arc would have been concluded BEFORE the league, not after.

You can tell by how rushed and shit the league was (so many skipped battles) that saving Kalos from Team Flare was meant to be the endgame, not the league.
>>
>>32656154
same happened with misty
>>
>>32656653
He did not save it either.
Alan saved Zygarde and Zygarde saved Kalos.
Ash dindu nuffin
>>
>>32656836
I dont know what I am still mad about. That retard or >>32656671 Tobias
>>
This is just a prime example of how shippers are deranged losers and faggots
>>
>>32656979
>Alan saved Zygarde
What? Alan only did was to get that Chespin remove from that false Zygarde.
>>
>>32656979
>Alan saved Zygarde
Rewatch it
>>
File: butt why should i stop.jpg (152KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
butt why should i stop.jpg
152KB, 1440x810px
>>32656154
>Dawn leaves, everyone is fine with it
Definitely not, although that was more due to the fact that she was a complete semen demon rather than shippers complaining. The show losing a genki miniskirt loli in favor of an obnoxious sassy nigress with a ridiculous gigantic hairdo was a complete mistake that made lots of adult viewers drop the anime.
>>
>>32657138
>adult viewers
You meant pedophile?
>>
>>32657138
And people would ship Ash with this failed Misty. Iris needs to be forgotten.
>>
>>32656607
t. Christian Yapan

>>32656653
>>32656250
>>32656154
t. Yajima interview truther
>>
File: it's so big.jpg (77KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
it's so big.jpg
77KB, 1440x810px
>>32657182
The producers have admitted that they switch girls every season to be eye candy for the older viewers. People being turned on by Pokegirls is very much intended. To be fair, Iris did have some great smugness at times, but her horrible skin, hair and that useless mascot dragon obstructing half her frames really ruined any possibility of her being much of a turn-on.
>>
>>32657223
>they switch girls every season to be eye candy for the older viewers
Japan are genius.
>>
>>32657223
>The producers have admitted that they switch girls every season to be eye candy for the older viewers
T. Shudo
>>
>>32657223
>The producers have admitted that they switch girls every season to be eye candy for the older viewers

Than explain why all of the girls this gen are flat as a board.

No hot girls like May.

No hot single episode girls like the teacher with the Sylveon or recurring characters like Korinna or Aria or even Millefulle.

So far, the only hot female characters are the Pokemoms.
>>
>>32656171
Because that'd invalidate his entire argument since people were pissed off at her leaving.
OP once again sucks big black cocks.
>>
>>32657634
What the?

Mallow is a literal sex object. Huge ass, boobs, tube top shirt, focus on her legs.
>>
File: PicsArt_05-30-05.09.07.png (140KB, 959x539px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-30-05.09.07.png
140KB, 959x539px
>>
>>32657634
>Than explain why all of the girls this gen are flat as a board.
Because that's what the audience finds hot nowadays. Lillie is for people who like cute timid moe girls, Mallow is the chief semen demon with lots of nice angles and assertive body language, and Lana is the lolicon's choice .
>>
>>32656691
Nobody but amourcucks thought he would win until we found out he was in the finals, that was literally the first sign of build-up to the vast majority of people.
>>
I want to fuck Serena.
>>
>>32656171
Misty leaving was the only one that people had legitimate reason to be upset about, since it was presumed before that that the show had an ending for Ash in mind since his primary rival and love interest were still on and had been through the entirety of his run until that point.

Both Misty and Gary leaving should have indicated to absolutely everybody that the show would never end and had a set cycle that it would go through every generation, the people who forgot this during XY should blame themselves for getting caught up in the hype.
>>
File: 09823640324023.png (763KB, 887x724px) Image search: [Google]
09823640324023.png
763KB, 887x724px
>>32656154
The mistake was letting women ruin her by allowing them to change Serena.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.