[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else excited to see Pokemon's current popularity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1468456875799.png (2MB, 1273x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468456875799.png
2MB, 1273x700px
anyone else excited to see Pokemon's current popularity come crashing down? Once it does they'll be forced to actually have to try and make good games again.
>>
At this point they could make the unquestionably perfect game, and you'd still complain like a little bitch.
>>
>>32654192
I'm not convinced of that. Quality games don't necessarily lead to more sales.
>>
>>32654192
Too bad they removed the emoji posting, you deserve the eyes rolling one
>>
>>32654203
The first paired set of games in a new generation sells the most.

Paired sets of remakes sell less but still a lot.

Independent versions sell the least.
>>
>>32654203
SM are on their way to becoming the best-selling games for the 3DS, despite how controversial they are.

It's almost all in the marketing.
>>
>>32654192
>Once it does they'll be forced to actually have to try and make good games again.
Hello, Sinnohfetus. Pokemon is better now than it was through the DS' entire lifespan. You simply don't have the experience or objectivity to recognize it.
>>
>>32654262
>Pokemon is better now than it was through the DS' entire lifespan

This is factually wrong. Everything between Platinum-B2W2 is better than all the 3DS games. I don't just mean for main games either I also mean spinoffs.
>Sinnohfetus
nah, Diamond and Pearl are the only games I didn't play when they first released. Gen 2 and 5 are my favorites.
>>
>>32654203
They do though.
There's a reason Gens 5 sold like shit all around.
Even the merchandise failed.
>>
>>32654307
>This is factually wrong.
No, it's "subjectively" wrong. As in, your nostalgia makes you prefer the (objectively) inferior DS games, such as Platinum and HGSS. In all objective regards, the DS games are inferior, and indeed DPPtHGSS are the nadir of the series in general.
>>
>>32654192
153 million in profits says otherwise
>>
>>32654617
Care, I've heard shit taste this acute may give you cancer.
>>
>>32654203
This guy gets it. GF has learned many shitty marketing ploys that help with sales that will make sure they don't have to make a long lasting game again.
You could debate that making the games so short winded and lacking in post game is part of their marketing scheme, keeping people wanting more rather than satisfying them.
>>
>>32654688
Truely, this is the worst timeline.
>>
Console Pokemon is gonna sell shit loads
>>
>>32654192
Popularity came crashing down?

Where? On boards? Pokemon is fucking making a ton of money rn, more than last year, more than three years ago, more than five years ago.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.