[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Im a big fan of Dark, Fighting and Dragon types for some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1491991980826.png (58KB, 1063x308px) Image search: [Google]
1491991980826.png
58KB, 1063x308px
>Im a big fan of Dark, Fighting and Dragon types for some reason
>Gen 5 comes out
>While i played the game i catched Scraggy and Deino since they fit my favorite types
>The final evolutions became my all time favorite pokemons
>X and Y gets announced
>Fairy type gets announced and its SE against my favorite types
>Prays to be one of those fake leaks
>Its real
>Scrafty and Hydreigon are dropping tiers like
crazy

What would you do in this situation?
>>
>>32647130
Suicide
>>
I wish Kommo-o came out in Gen 5.
>>
File: 1494148630347.jpg (2KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1494148630347.jpg
2KB, 123x125px
>>32647130
delete that stupid x4!
>>
>>32647130
Dragon Dance+Poison Jab
with Roseli berry.
>>
>>32647225
>Surviving a STAB Fairy move with no bulk investment
Just run the Poison Z-crystal instead.
>>
>>32647225
Scrafty can't outspeed scarved Lele after a Dragon Dance, and can't OHKO it with an unboosted Poison Jab. Also:

>252 SpA Tapu Lele Moonblast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Roseli Berry Scrafty: 276-326 (101.4 - 119.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
(276, 278, 282, 284, 290, 294, 296, 300, 302, 306, 308, 312, 314, 318, 320, 326)
>>
>>32647130

Use them in lower tiers?
>>
>>32647130
Use them anyway?
>>
>>32647240
your opponent has to switch into the fairy type in the first place
>>
I'd commit suicide, as you should have.
>>
>>32647130
>Im a big fan of Dark, Fighting and Dragon types for some reason
I'm also very edgy.
>>
great taste OP, Scrafty is my favourite and Hydreigon is pretty close too
>>
Teambuild around them, just bring a Steel-Type for switch ins
>>
>>32647411
I was just implying that.
>>
Scrafty was never good. It's fucked over by its "low HP high defenses" shit stat distribution, which is a shame considering everything else about it is great.
Hydreigon's always been very awkward, even moreso after Fairy's introduction, but at least it can consistently U-Turn out of most Fairies.
>>
>UU
>d-dropping tiers like crazy!!!!!1!1!1!!1
I bet you're one of those retards that say anything below UU is shit.
>>
>>32647130
Hydreigon is a personal favourite, so I'll give you some advice:
If you want to run Hydreigon in OU, just pair it with Jirachi (or M-Meta if you're playing ORAS). Fighting is the only type that one is weak to and the other doesn't at least resist. And if you slap on a fairy, that's a core right there!
Hydreigon still has its niches in OU. It resists Narutoad's STABs, can deal with a +2 M-Mawile Sucker Punch and now that Volcarona has stopped running Bug Buzz, it can deal with that too.
Scrafty can be a threatening Dragon Dancer in RU, and can even do some damage to the UU fairies with Z-Iron Tail or Poison Jab. It's no good in OU, though.
And in the end, if you miss them too much, just go back to BW and use them there.
>>
>>32647142
he would have still been shit
>>
>>32647448
Scrafty might not have been OU but it did have a sort of interesting niche as a bulky Fighting type with some good setup options (Bulk Up, Dragon Dance). Don't forget that Intimidate makes it that much more physically bulky:

-1 252 Atk Adaptability Lucario-Mega Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Scrafty: 272-324 (81.4 - 97%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Besides it was UU, that's pretty good.
>>
>>32647453
Considering Alola, yes.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.