[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So apparently there might be a Pokemon Colosseum game for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Gamecube.jpg (233KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Gamecube.jpg
233KB, 750x1334px
Someone posted this stuff on /v/

https://my.mixtape.moe/jenmbk.mp4
>>
File: IMG_8167.jpg (180KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8167.jpg
180KB, 750x1334px
>>
You mean the emulator from Gamecube? Everyone expected that already
>>
>>32647015
Is it virtual console?
>>
>>32647024
Yes, they announced it at the switch conference when they revealed lineup etc.
>>
>>32647026
I thought the "leaker" said it wasn't going to be at e3?
>>
>>32647026
source ?
>>
File: IMG_8172.jpg (156KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8172.jpg
156KB, 750x1334px
>>32647187
There were 2 threads the past 2 days.
>>
This looks really fake, but GameCube VC is probably coming anyway.
>>
>>32646995
>GameCube VC
>When it doesn't even have Wii VC
Dream on.

>>32647272
With an actually reliable source?
>>
This looks like the same guy who just hacked his Switch to play Sun/Moon on it.

It's clearly a fake.
>>
>>32647458
Yeah it does, but what bugs me is that rather than just starting off in game, it shows the menu with icons and everything .
>>
>>32646995
who cares anyways, we can just play that with dolphin
/thread/
>>
>>32647443
It wouldn't be that surprising, Nintendo's new demographic is comprised of college students, and they know how popular the Gamecube was for people around that age.
>>
>GC VC

Aw sheit, time to buy a switch once it gets hackable because I am a massive poorfag that can't even upgrade his 2008 PC
>>
>>32647272
>Poké-Coll
>Colosseum only has one L
Yeah it's real alright
>>
>>32647625
Don't you see it's blurry and in movement? It makes iitt llookk llikee tthiss when it's actually like this instead.
>>
>>32647719
i don't mean to say it's 'the current year' but...

if you're just in your house taking a picture of something you own UP CLOSE, it isn't gonna be blurry. maybe in the early 2000s a blurry pic of something up close would cut it but it's the current year

blurry photos of shit that doesn't need to be in motion are never real
>>
>>32647755
He couldn't get caught leaking Pokémon, anon.
>>
>>32647755
In the leaks defense, they claimed to be in a cafeteria. If that is blur, they probably rushed to take a picture before someone Maurice's.
>>
File: ed0.jpg (31KB, 304x593px) Image search: [Google]
ed0.jpg
31KB, 304x593px
>>32646995
>XD/colosseum pokemon are compatible with pokebank
>3 random max ivs
>they show a little gamecube icon
>>
>>32648333
I'm so fucking ready.
>>
Why do people lforget how GC games used analog triggers while Switch uses digital? I can't see virtual console happening unless the controllers get updated rereleases since games like Melee, Sunshine, and Luigi's Mansion made use of them.
>>
>>32648672
And Colosseum sold poorly and got badly received. There's not really a point in going through all the hassle with Genius Sorority for only a relatively small amount of money.
>>
>>32647615
>not just installing homebrew on your wii when it takes 3.5 seconds
>>
>>32646995
I want a stadium game, not that collosul shit.

Gimme pinsir vs scyther log cutting game, gimme lickitung buffet, magikarp jump, goddamn. Make a fucking mario party for pokemon that intergrates sun/moon games, jeez
>>
>>32648672
There probably making new controllers, considering the guy put a photo of the wii remote and wii remote motion plus as a hint.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.