[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: greentext a short summary of your life and personality,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 11

File: 1470140748547.jpg (65KB, 781x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470140748547.jpg
65KB, 781x600px
ITT: greentext a short summary of your life and personality, and other anons tell you who your signature pokemon (can have several) is/are.
>>
>Grew up being everyone's puppet and have not lived a single moment off my own intuition.
>>
>>32640984
Banette, maybe?
>>
>>32640974
>An girl adopted by a rich family, i'm a journalist but hate my job but when I complain people think i'm full of myself because I work on TV
>>
>>32640984
Well, best start livin'!
>>
>>32641101
Mawile
>>
>socially awkward guy who overcame that problem thanks to his sense of humor. Still have problems to relate to people, kinda cold, I do not understand the dynamic of human relationships, specially romantic ones (I just can't undetstand what makes two people want to be together)

>>32640984
Wobbuffet
>>32641101
Alolan Persian
>>
>>32641313
Thundurus.
>>
>>32641367
Thundurus? I can see it but why?
>>
>>32641371
Prankster ability = Sense of humor
Constantly murdering people = Cold personality
>>
>I have above average inteligence, but I'm an underachiever. I tend to be very sarcastic and very analytic.
>>
>>32641405
Honchkrow, Lucario and Greninja
>>
>withdrawn due to low self esteem and avoidant behavior
>weeb but hide my powerlevel
>appear taciturn and somewhat aloof but I'm pretty sensitive
>currently pursuing CS/software eng studies but only because there's no other option for me
>my life is a constant loop of disappointment, second-guessing myself and fucking things up then drowning my sorrows in escapism
>>
>>32640974
>Grew up trying to be social and make friends, but almost everyone hates me and I couldn't figure out why
>Eventually give up and become an eternal shut-in

Not that it matters but my favorite pokemon is Scizor
>>
>>32640974
>funny fat guy who doesnt care what other think with tons of friend living a pretty fun life
>>
>>32641411
https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/mesprit

typical tfw too intelligent but too lazy to make use of it. like the "legendary trio", they do absolutely nothing important, and they're all the same.
>>
>>32640974
>Afraid of doing things.
>Shy around new people.
>No self-confidence.
>23, haven't accomplished a damn thing.
>Paranoid of what others think of me. Feels slighted by minor things.
What's my spirit mon?
>>
>>32641405
Slaking
>>32641411
Sylveon
>>32641413
Qwilfish
>>32641417
Smeargle
>>32641434
Whismur
>>
>>32641434
Bidoof. at least the bidoof in pokemon mystery dungeon.
>>
Everyone here gets a Muk for blogging about their worthless lives as if this is Tumblr.
>>
>>32641444
>Sylveon
Why
>>
>>32641444
>qwilfish
good answer, i can see what you mean. but was it a coincidence that Scizor was one number away on the pokedex?
>>
>raised southern baptist
>but also a homo
>excuses to stop going to church at 9 years old
>existential crisis at 11
>basically an atheist at this point
>come out at 13, father kicks my ass
>mother dies the next year
>father calms down
>do well in school
>get into a top 30 university
>more or less agnostic now
>begin to major in classics, get into greek paganism
>take philosophy
>love philosophy of religion
>begin reading Thomas Aquinas
>beginning to have a vested interest in Christian Philosophy and esoterica

and that's everything up until now
>>
>>32641450
Mainly:
Escapism and Fairies go along
Weeb
You sound like a reclusive person, and I think Sylveon is a Pokemon that fits in a small environment like that
>>
File: 1465126268797.jpg (156KB, 1038x769px) Image search: [Google]
1465126268797.jpg
156KB, 1038x769px
>>32641467
Interesting, thanks.
>>
>>32641413
>>32641465
Yes, you just wanted scizor because it's your favorite but you're not. Scizor is a hero and you're nothing but a little fucking cry baby.
>>
>>32641465
Yeah, it's a coincidence, PS: You have shit taste
>>
>>32640974
>Black in a middle class family with mom, dad, and sister
>Boring overall spending Friday night going to the moive with friends is probably the most I do
>Currently trying to get bachelor degree in nursing
>>
>>32640974
>always the 'weird kid' excluded from social gatherings
>high anxiety all my life, keeping social interaction to a minimum
>in college now, majoring in computer science
>>
>>32641497
Am I too basic for saying Happiny?
>>32641522
Klink
>>
File: delet this.png (760KB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.png
760KB, 1174x881px
>>32641472
is it wrong to have aspirations or goals?

>>>32641474(you)
>>
>terrible childhood that lead to being introverted with no friends
>forced myself to go out and make friends
>now a recent engineering graduate
>have few friends that I occasionally hang out with
>easier for me to talk and interact with other people, still slightly prefer being on my own though
>>
>>32641522
wew lad
add physical/emotional abuse to this misery pile and you have me.
Ironically, you'd have hard time telling this by talking to me online, as I tend to be talkative over the internet, a big contrast from face-to-face conversations.
>>
>>32641497
Audino

>>32641522
Swadloon

>>32641561
Marowak
>>
>>32641591
oh i'm sorry. The phisical and emotional abuse was by your parents? How did you handle that?
>>
>>32641686
Yes. Physical abuse is no longer an issue, though it might be partially due to the fact I am nowhere as dumb as a kid. Emotional abuse is nowhere as common, but it still pops up (let's just say he insults me for not really that important things. Like jeez, I am not turning to a life of crime.) Most people don't even know about this. The thing is that people seem to associate abuse with physical beating, even though it can be subtle and easy to miss. He doesn't insult me constantly, and I can't ever remember him doing that in public.

Mom was okay, though she's been dead for few months because of health complications.

I am not a psychologist so I can't really say what I actually have, but one thing I am 100% sure is that the whole thing messed with how my memory works. I tend to remember my failures more often and I think I used to take bad grades too seriously (I wasn't a superb student but decent; I am not sure how to translate grading system considering it's numbers and there are 6 distinct grades).

I've realized I tend to be rather passive, though that's probably because I used to be really agressive, ironically (guess what fixed that. Perhaps it fixed my agressiveness too well.)
>>
>>32641661
>Marowak
I've been meaning to replace one of my party members in Sun as they were really underperforming. I'll give Marowak a shot. Thank you.
>>
>loathsome and withdrawn
>highly defensive
>slow to act independently, easier if affected by outside force
>>
File: 767Wimpod.png (374KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
767Wimpod.png
374KB, 1280x1280px
>>32641810
Wimpod
>>
>>32641810
Regice
>>
>>32641776
Just make sure to grab a Thick Club when you do, makes Marowak way better.
>>
>>32641762
I'm the girl adopted by the rich family here. I have the same problem, more with emotional abuse. "I can't complain because I have everything and oh I'm solo luck to have parents who gave me everything more than most people blablaba" say some outsiders.
I just realized they are ignorant and frustrated people but I think it's really wrong make a children pay for the parents frustrations. And I'm against body punishment. Our generation is more aware how this is fucked up but our parents may think this is more common.
Huh I don't live more with them. and I was a rebel teenager that kind of party and drink a hard on a destructive way. Now I don't do it anymore. I'll never repeat this with my children ever. Anyway I hope you are doing well I think if you are too passive and this bothers you, it's never late to try to take a different approach without caring of what people think or imaginary consequences xD
>>
>actually autistic
>tranny
>parents were abusive christians
>currently a neet and shut-in
>will eventually go into cosmetology
>introverted and nervous but bretty good at faking it in social situations
>always been told im personable and funny
>into mysticism, the occult, and paranormal
>smoke a whole lot of weed
>love to cook
>love dogs
>furry
>>
>>32642509
Abra.
How does one get into the occult? What's some good reading?
>>
>>32640974
>everything was fine until I discovered furries
>no friends
>I spend too much time shitposting
>>
>>32642521
bretty good. i love alakazam so i'm cool with it. can i ask your reasoning?
don't know if i have any recommendations. i just went to /x/ and poked around, asked for reading material here and there. probably read crowley and lavey. i'm more into UFOs, aliens, etc
>>
>>32642539
Fits in with interest in the paranormal, introversion and nervousness while being socially adept enough to fake social situations, autism and shut-in nature, and I could see Abra being a stoner.
>>
>White, upper middle class (frankly could be upper class but parents very conservative with $)
>Live in the American South, my area split between wealthy whites, many Northern transplants and poor minorities
>Honestly have had the best of a lot of stuff, lucky to travel frequently and excel in school
>Will attend college in the fall in Tallahassee, Florida
>Not sure what exactly what I'd like to do with my life - plan on studying PoliSci/History because I enjoy them, will likely end up becoming an attorney like my parents
>I'm probably a slight autismo desu, used to be full autismo when I was younger but can conceal my power level/quirks now a lot better. I do okay with girls, but I'm not too concerned with finding a girlfriend or sex desu.
>I usually am devoted to my interests - I'm a huge baseball/American football fan, lucky to have like-minded friends as well (did Quiz Bowl in HS and won at the state level, looking forward to that in college)
>Probably too lazy and very passive, more than I should be
>Raised Southern Baptist

p-pls no buli
>>
>>32642668
>I'm a huge baseball fan

How do I get into baseball? I've never watched any sport but I'd like to start and baseball seems better than other sports. I don't want to watch hockey, I'm canadian and it's a a normie sport here.
>>
>>32640974
>An extrovert who lived as an introvert for far too long. Intelligent enough to get straight A's, but never did because I was more interested in fantasy worlds and experimenting with music. Obsessed with beauty, purity, and flowers. Has a job as an audio engineer.
>>
>Self-sheltered and Aspie in a white middle/upper middle class family. Attending MSU for game design.
>Have a desire to be around others, but can't stand the dynamic of actually being around others. Afraid of doing things by myself, like taking the 2 hour drive home and filling up my car, even though I know I'm more than capable. Supposedly high intelligence, but I really only see it put into play with observation. Enjoy hanging out with friends and family, but too much interaction (about ~3 hours) tires me out. Slowly gaining confidence year after year as life and hard work throw opportunities and experiences at me.
>>
>>32640974
>Nice kid bullied into social withdrawal and personal insecurity slowly warming up to people and gaining confidence by learning general repair/d.i.y. Now pursuing independence for function rather than isolation. Few but treasured friends.

>>32645260
Milotic
>>
>>32640974
>grew up weird and insecure with awful social skills, had a lot of friendships that never lasted long
>eventually mellowed out and formed a stable friend group
>gifted kid who caved in from pressure >slowly picked myself up and became an average student
>Strict asian parents who, for years, would beat me, insult me, and throw me out if I didn't get perfect grades
>eventually worked things out with them to develop a slightly strained relationship, but a healthier one where violence wasn't the norm
>currently pursuing a career in marketing, like to create art and sing as hobbies, and nervous about the future

>>32645328
Wishiwashi
>>
Lots of ideas, but rarely execute them. Write for fun. Considered really smart by a lot of people, but it's really just because if I don't know I keep quiet, so I sound smart by comparison to idiots around me who don't stop talking.
Two purposes in life, to educate and to entertain. It's what fulfills me.
>>
>>32645619
Tyrogue. Someone who has potential to be great, good, or mediocre, and due to circumstanc ehas not seen which yet.
>>
>born and raised in southern ireland
>liked making things out of what i had at the time
>always really had it shitty
>skip to current day
>now in northern ireland
>shut-in neet furfag weeb
>frequents /trash/
>likes shit like NTR and mindbreak
>>
>>32645086
I'm being honest here, it can be super fucking boring but it helps that Toronto is at least not shit and kind of has a lot of people not hopping on the bandwagon.

I played the game for like ten years when I was young up to high school, so I feel like that helped in the sense of like realizing what the players go through to an extent. It's really hard to sit down and force yourself to watch the game, especially if you don't know what's going on (the announcers don't help much either - they often carry on a conversation that seems to be interrupted by the game). I would honestly recommend playing it, if you can, with friends or some other folks - that's what really got me into it.
>>
>>32645776
for reasons I cannot explain, Mawile
>>
>Born and raised in middle class white family
>Observant, but ultimately lazy, have trust issues, and can barely talk to new people
>Never had a lot of close friends until the end of high school
>Parents divorced and sold house I grew up in
>Moved to new place, didn't know anybody
>Couple self-attempts on my life
>Mellow out and focus on Computer repair/Support Degree, gonna pick up programming as well, currently fix phones and tablets
>Still slow to make friends, probably an alcoholic
>Still feel like I don't know anything/can't contribute to society, major self esteem issues
>Video games are a huge chunk of my life, plus anime titties, hide power level usually

Just fuck my shit up, my dudes.

>>32645776
Ursaring.
>>
Generally quiet, did well academically when I was younger, currently a uni student. No friends at uni, one or two from school still. Never had a relationship, also pretty lazy. Agnostic, working class (UK). Pretty ugly which is what I blame my lack of gf on.
>>
>>32640974
>Stereotypical middle class suburban childhood, introverted, in the last year of a forensics program, self-supported
>>
>>32641405
Be proud of your power
>>
>>32648406
Magnezone.
>>32648309
Dustox.
>>
>Born and raised in poor white family
>Smart, but too lazy to actually make any use of it all
>Complete pussy, never had a gf until late hs
>Still a virgin
>Very healthy physically, not mentally
>>
>Raised in an asian middle class family
>Parents provided everything that I needed and encouraged me to pursue artistic hobbies while at the same time wanted me to get a career in something science-related.
>Honestly I'm lucky to have the support that my parents gave me
>Was kind of a sperg and had a lot of difficulty making friends when I was a child, but slowly grew out of this over time and now have a best friend and good friend circle.
>Still need to work at reading social cues, but it is nowhere near as bad as it used to be
>Anxious about what the future holds, currently in the middle of licensing as a pharmacist
>Mom occasionally brings up when I'm gonna get a bf, but that is very unlikely at this time.
>>
>born in high middle class huelander
>Always was kind of an awkward sperg but people deemed to like me anyway most of the time. Bullies into changing class times in elementary, made greatest friends ever afterwards.
>Huge fantasy and mythology fan, always had a book or comicbook with me everywhere when was Younger
>Moved a fuckload around the country
>Dream of being a fiction writer and writing something to stand alongside lord of the rings, Nárnia and such in popularity and sheer magic inspiration, want to cause in others the same feeling I had for fantasy as a kid

Hit me up.

>>32648160

Overscast Cherim and clampearl.

Good luck anon, I really do hope things work out for you. Don't give up.

>>32645726

Hoothoot and Mime Jr. My dude.

>>32645355

About-to-evolve silcoon OR cascoon, Beeheyem
>>
>>32645355
I love that, thank you.
>>
>>32645726
Oranguru is the closest fit. Instructing others is not easy and you seem to have good patience for it, are you considering teaching/academia?
>>32648160
Snorunt, hang in there dude.
>>32648309
Croagunk.
>>32649109
Why am I thinking of Mothim?
>>32648406
Reuniclus, if only because the self-supporting thing made me think of the move recover. Also it's one of my favorite Unova mons.
>>32650377
It's always nice to see someone with appreciation for mythology. Xerneas, because it's the most fantasy-looking pokemon I can think of right now.
>>
>upper middle class white girl
>Incredibly lazy but I take care of myself
>Grew up in a great family
>Probably the most laid back person you'll ever meet
>Very social but very quiet. I love taking to people but I'm terrible at keeping a conversation going. I just like to listen
>Any time I have to myself I'm spending the time in my room drawing or playing videogames
>Never held grudges for more than a year before forgiving the person
[Spoiler] except for that one kid who bullied me in middle school I will not forgive the things he did [\spoiler]
>[Spoiler] often taken advantage of due to my overly trusting nature. [\spoiler]
>Afraid of being a disappointment to my parents because my Little sister is better than me in every aspect [\spoiler]

>>32642436
Furret
>>
>>32650578
Add
>I don't know how to spoiler
To my list
>>
>>32650578

Glameow and Noibat
>>
>hate myself
>awkward
>tired all the time
>still try to do my best
>try to be as nice as possible
>get impatient/angry easily, but just as easily I calm down
>laugh easy, too
>workaholic
>>
>>32645619
I actually do quite enjoy Wishiwashi, so you're not too far from the truth.
>>
>can grasp and master topics much faster than most
>horrible work ethic holds me back from doing anything great
>>
>social awkward child who became sociable due to boy scouts, spent teen years outdoors a lot, moved from city to country side at young age, currently just living life trying to get a degree
>>
>>32650847
Slaking
>>
>>32640974

Had trouble as a kid, lifes been a surprise.
>>
>>32650681

Darmanitan
>>
File: 1495864457789.jpg (112KB, 648x610px) Image search: [Google]
1495864457789.jpg
112KB, 648x610px
dark humor
girls think that im that guy thatll be shoulder to cry on
i was arrested for assualting a kid in 10th grade
got out of it scott free cause all the adults saw i wasnt that much of spic
>>
>>32640974
>pretty normal childhood, went outside to play
>was friends with every boy in my grade and most of the girls too
>move to a new town
>become the outcast
>start reading comics based on the heroes I watch as a kid (X-men, Spider-man, Batman, Superman, Justice League)
>get the position of loser
>make some friends but they betray me on graduation night for a chance to be popular
>highschool comes and I start fresh, make a small group of close friends that grows every year
>highschool was great until me and a couple of my friends victory lap where there was a misunderstanding and our group split in 2
>go to college first for art but when I realized how much of a waste of time that is drop out and go into cabinetmaking
>graduate but still no career opening
>find it hard to make new friends or any kind of social bonds, especially with women (shy as fuck)
>>
young black kid growing up in the ghetto
>>
>>32650991
Scraggy
>>
>piece of shit faggot who should kill himself
>>
>>32650548
>>32650377

Thanks guys, I'll keep moving on. It's all I really got anymore. At least my parents give a shit and support me.

As far as favorites, Snorunt stands out as my favorite among them. Got really excited to add the little guy to my Emerald team. Never really used Clamperl or Cherrim.
>>
>>32650892
Hitmonlee.
>>
>>32640974
>narcissistic asshole
>clinically depressed
>a teacher
>drives people away due to insecurities

ayyy
>>
>narcissistic
>wicked sense of humor
>ultra edgy
>drawfag
>>
>>32651385
Gengar
>>
>>32650881
magneton
>>
>>32651365
I don't why but I pictured Sableye
>>
>Grew up with an abusive mother and a spineless father
>Parents divorced early on
>Was constantly emasculated by mother
>Started off bright and curious, got progressively edgier until I went full fedora
>Made a couple friends
>Slowly lost the fedoraness
>Had relationships
>Lost the edginess
>Years later, mellow, married, and content with life
>>
>Outwardly calm and collected
>Inwardly panicking at every moment
>Love speaking before crowds
>Want to be left the hell alone but people keep trying to get to know me
>Just want to finish my Ecology degree and be a park ranger out in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>32651621
Decidueye sounds pretty fitting. Grass type for the whole Ecology/park ranger thing, ghost/"edgy" design for the wanting to be left alone, and the owl for the outward calm, inward panic.
>>
>was a cheerful, outgoing youngster
>made an embarrassing mistake in front of my classmates, rumours started at school over misunderstanding
>turned into an introvert with a death wish; retreated into vidya games
>had an epiphany a few days after graduating high school, became okay with who I was now
>still terribly poor social skills, but I don't hate everything that looks at me now
>generally blunt so as to prevent any misunderstandings
>usually of the 'won't speak unless spoken to' type, but when the subject is something I'm interested in I get a bit gabby
>no ambitions in life, can't get off my butt to make things better for myself
>work hard to earn my paychecks out of pride, do a 180 when I get home and am insufferably lazy when I'm off the clock
>>
>"smart but doesn't try" depression-anxiety turbo-autismo
>taking a painting class atm
>>
>Born in Canada
>Lower middle class asian family, spent much of my childhood with games and tv shows, primarily due to my dad taking a very hands off approach
>always struggled with academics, due to pressure and constant comparisons to smarter kids, always had to working twice as hard to accomplish the same feats
>had friends who were also into pokemon, but could never beat in terms of battling or collecting until gen 5, after constantly losing to them all the way from gen 1
>adolescence was mainly me being resentful towards people who I saw as more fortunate and more talented, started half assing everything because why bother
>developed a love for working with computers
>come university, studying comp sci and grew out of that previous mindset due to shit I saw, including a good friend who had everything going for him get struck by bad fortune and subsequent depression
>turned what would have been shitty years in university into some of the best and enjoyable years I had as I cleaned up my act and met a good group of friends
>life's still a struggle, standing at a crossroads between continuing to go forward or completely fucking everything I worked for

>>32651725
Slaking
>>32651541
I thought of Salamence for some reason
>>32651761
Smeargle, from both of your sentences
>>32651621
Oranguru
>>
>>32651903
I've always liked Salamence. And I can see it: At first, it has ambitions, but then it hides in its shell, until finally it's able to break free.
>>
>A shy loser who got caught in a love triangle between me, a girl and her fiancee, who often has to hold his feelings and suck the jealousy up even tho she was the one who started the affair, and now i rely on daydreaming and listening to music alone to pass the time

I know, pathetic
>>
>>32651903
>Slaking
Damn. Here's hoping I get a wife with Skill Swap someday.
>>
>>32640984
combee

>>32641101
alolan meowth

>>32641313
cryogonal

>>32641405
porygon

>>32641411
wimpod

>>32641413
whirlipede

>>32641417
ludicolo

>>32641434
burmy

>>32641466
togetic

>>32641497
chimecho

>>32641522
porygon-Z

>>32641561
mothim

>>32641810
crustle

>>32642509
braixen

>>32642522
litten
>>
>>32642522
litten

>>32642668
rufflet

>>32645260
kirlia

>>32645328
magneton

>>32645355
cascoon

>>32645619
shelgon

>>32645776
patrat

>>32648406
marowak

>>32649109
drowzee

>>32648160
charjagug

>>32650146
comfey

>>32650377
xatu

>>32650578
eevee

>>32650681
zwelious

>>32650881
slowking

>>32650881
nuzleaf

>>32650961
pancham

>>32650988
dustox

>>32650991
scraggy

>>32651033
lucario

>>32651365
dartrix

>>32651385
haunter

>>32651541
electrode

>>32651621
decidueye

>>32651725
vikavolt

>>32651761
skrelp

Here is mine:
>Always had cringey friends but I wasnt cringey myself
>Currently trying living as simple possible, saving money to buy properties and live on rents the rest of my life
>At same time trying to make my own cartoon series
>>
>guy who uses humor to mask social anxiety. Have depression. Smart but lazy. Can't take anything seriously which bites me in the ass sometimes. Privileged white background (also Aryan).
>>
>>32641466
You strike me as either Golduck, Empoleon, or some other water bird.
>>32650146
Druddigon
>>32650988
Aqaquanid
>>32651942
Glaceon
>>
>>32652314 is me, forgot to assign one to other people
>>32652289
Bidoof or smeargle
>>32651942
Cubone
>>32651903
Paragon or todegemaru
>>
>>32652289
Torterra
>>32652314
Nidorino
>>
>>32652314
Girafarig
>>
>>32652289
Electrode? Mind elaborating a little?

>One non-cringe in a sea of cringe
>Trying to live simply
Normal type
>Wants to make a cartoon series
Something artistic or animated.

I'd say Smeargle, Porygon2, or Furret.
>>
>>32652402
It was difficult to think something that went from edgy to happy, I think there arent pokemon like that yet. I dont know if is there a pokemon that when it evolves loses or changes the dark type.

I just changed edgy to grumpy, voltorb goes to grumpy to the happy electrode.
>>
>>32652473
That makes sense.
>>
>porn addiction, but fighting it
>get social anxiety attacks from time to time
>ok with talking to people, but in holidays or breaks I just stay in
>best programmer in my school, bright future ahead of me
>inferiority complex, can't help but feel others in my class are better than me.
>>
>>32653381
mr mime
>>
>>32652335
>Paragon
I'll just assume you meant Porygon, but why Togedemaru?
>>
File: what a deal.jpg (173KB, 630x720px) Image search: [Google]
what a deal.jpg
173KB, 630x720px
>>32651761
Smeargle
>>32651725
Snowrunt
>>32651903
Shuppet
>>32651942
Typole
>>32652289
Wynaut
>>32652314
Skrelp
>>32653381
Magnemite

>live in outskirts of Chicago
>close to siblings, have few friends
>middle school is okay, average student
>high school is lonely, no friends but getting high grades
>in college, studying English but still have no friends or social life
>hobbies are violin, reading, and videogames
>>
>>32654572
Houndour
>>
>I am a socially awkward nerd who procrastinates alot, have anger issues, secretly cynical but still act nice to those who I care about.
>>
>>32640974
>quite reclusive
>secretly desire to be popular, but know anger issues will make that a pain
>the few friends I make I get overly attached towards
>alot more sociable when anonymous
>have both a curiosity towards and hatred of popular people
>fucking love crystals, especially quartz
>>
>really quiet, may only make grunting noises of agreement if spoken to, grew up lower middle class in Buffalo, give myself existential crisises by over thinking things almost daily, Lovecraft fan
>>
File: 1495553596322.jpg (75KB, 779x708px) Image search: [Google]
1495553596322.jpg
75KB, 779x708px
>nameless Irish guy with mediocre job, alright dwelling, virgin, neurotic, lacking confidence, doubtful, procrastinates, sexually confused, goes in and out of edgy suicidal phases, disconnected from family, self-hating furfag degenerate, only person I intimately care about is a long-distance internet boyfriend

[/spoiler]night-lycanroc?[/spoiler]
>>
File: crucifug.jpg (100KB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
crucifug.jpg
100KB, 800x694px
>>32654998
I can't even fucking spoiler right, just kill me
>>
>>32654955
Malamar.

>>32654916
Bewear or Carbink, maybe.
>>
>Youngest of 5 siblings, parents were alcoholics. Often picked on by siblings when we were kids, have to deal with parents fighting all the time while growing up. Currently living with them, often have to carry them to their bed after they pass out on back porch from getting shitfaced all night.
>Moved around a lot, have trouble making new friends but get attached quickly when I do.
>Quiet, somewhat socially awkward but can hide my power level when need be.
>Not very confident, but could probably do a lot of things if I loosened up a bit and had some faith in myself
>Aim to become a therapist or something similar once I get my life back on track, just wanna help people.

>>32654998
Lycanroc-Midnight, or Tentacruel.

>>32654955
Lampent

>>32654916
Sableye

>>32654608
Meowstic

>>32654572
Murkrow
>>
File: 1494678668944.jpg (6KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1494678668944.jpg
6KB, 250x238px
>not really sure how to describe myself but a lot of the common stuff mentioned in this thread do apply, especially that i'm quite quiet and somewhat anxious
>consider myself to be pretty boring and mostly express emotions when i'm alone
>only ever had two friends, a childhood friend of mine that ended up losing any time he had left to hang out with me and a girl that ended up moving away in high school, looking back them made them haunt my dreams, hasn't stopped since
>I love the cold and rain (it started raining rn funnily enough), rain is somewhat relaxing to me and being inside my house while it is cold makes me feel comfy
>still a bit in the dark about what I wanna do in the near future, so i'm mostly just enjoying my life while working a bit part-time
>recently fell in love with Gorillaz, makes me sad that I didn't listen to them earlier
>>
>>32655199
Yamask
>>
>>32655241
Close. It's my favorite Gen 5 mon.
>>
>totally pathetic, unreliable
>known throughout the town for being super weak
>used to be pretty strong
>nobody believes it
>>
>>32655361
any gen 1 pokemon
>>
>never had any real friends other than my younger brother, pretty intelligent but nobody really paid any attention to me, to the extent that I can be socially invisible
>was suspended in eleventh grade because a rumor started that I was another klebold
>clinically depressed, pathological liar, generic sadboy
>>
>>32640974
>loves edgy things
>loves cute and fluffy things (mainly cats)
>is unironically edgy but admits to it
>literal sadboi
>loves horror as a genre
>has a cutting/blood fetish
>aspie, smart but awkward
>overly lazy and overly chill
>broken home

>>32655181
audino is a punching bag
>>32655361
rip gen 1 jolteon
>>32655395
thanks for the sadboi reminder, decidueye
>>
>>32656952
lycanroc-midnight
>>32655395
misdreavus
>>32655199
murkrow
>>32655181
glaceon
>>
>>32657063
god i hate gorilla arms dog
>>
>Born with the tism, OCD, Executive functioning disorder, the list goes on
>pretty much all the shitty mental genes but all the good other genes (Looks, health, ect)
>when I was young I was a little autist on a rampage, got kicked out of a pre-school
>enter: medication
>snap the fuck out of it and wipe that past persona clean when I get to middle school
>start to gain friends
>by high school I'm very sociable, smart, outgoing, happy
>piggy back off a few women in tech scholarships plus a 75% discount on all my student loans
>because of all the work I did but no job experience I now work doing tech for public schools because companies want to hire people with experience
>spend all day restarting peoples computers and getting treated like a master tech wizard for doing so
>go home and play vidya, laze around, draw
>lack empathy, some social understanding, lie a lot
>wonder and getting upset with the fact that I'm still a virgin because the moment i mention "marriage" guys suddenly evaporate, never to be seen again
>end up becoming an ice queen
>the only thing i worry about now is moving somewhere where i can finally own my own pet reptiles
>life is good
>>
>6'4, Aryan, Swedish/German but raised American
>Strongfat
>Super lazy
>144 iq though
>Fucked up first 2 years of highschool because i was super awkward, short, and fat
>At least I was funny
>Still use humor to mask social anxiety
>Always lost in thought
>Raised by white UMC family

>>32645776
Duskull
>>32642509
Brionne
>>32642522
Rockruff
>>32642668
Zigzagoon
>>32645328
Shroomish
>>32645619
Meowth
>>
>Grew up with a lot of pressure as the smart kid older brother in the family
>moved across the country when I was young so my special needs brother could get the care he needed
>Didn't really express myself very well except through art until I hit 18
>Known through school as the kid who had good leadership skills, but also sometimes just fucked off and did his own thing for no reason
>Traveled with school as much as I can, mostly through music program. Went to London, UK at one point. That was pretty cool.
>Dropped out of university to travel around western Canada to learn a bunch of holistic medicine
>6 year relationship that ended disappointingly goes here
>Discovered comedy and streaming as a new artistic outlet
>Currently doing improv and playing video games while I go to design school.
>>
>>32657149
Alolan Persian
>>32656952
Weavile
>>32655395
Glameow
>>32655361
Wishiwashi
>>32655199
Gumshoos
>>32655181
Wigglytuff
>>32654998
Toxipex
>>32654955
Granbul
>>32654608
Mawile
>>
>>32657146
>tfw no froslass gf
>>
File: you thought, bitch.png (426KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
you thought, bitch.png
426KB, 500x650px
>middle class white girl
>grew up in a good on the outside, shitty on the inside suburb
>grew up with a bad dad and a good mom, a shitty brother and a great sister
>the youngest
>barely knew dad, mostly raised by mom
>spent childhood playing video games and watching cartoons, alongside browsing early 2000s internet
>mostly nintendo and sony kid
>develop shitty social skills because of spending childhood in front of a screenand abuse from brother
>end up the weird kid all through middle and high school
>end up wanting to do something creative-wise by the time i'm ten after watching cartoons and playing video games in almost all my free time
>still do those two things almost daily
>want to work in either illustration, mainly for graphic novels, or animation
>if that doesn't work out, take up a therapist gig for younger children and do art on the side
>enjoy all forms of music
>>32657146
either weavile or drampa
>>32655199
snover
>>
>>32640974
>grew up depressed as fuck due to mentally ill household, boring suburban environments
>currently floating aimlessly on a cloud of 0 ambition and lethargy
>can't be bothered hating anyone, wish the best for most people
>NEET, friendless, handholdless etc
>no presence, utterly unmemorable
>favourite color purple
>>
>>32657320
>snover
Got it.
Though I have to say that these are also mons I like, nice that so many guesses were correct in a sense.
>>32657063
>>32657262
>>
>Middle class from a small town in Texas
>Smart underachiever, perfect SAT score but graduated bottom half of my HS class due to not taking it seriously
>Passable trap
>>
>>32657551
Kadabra (female) and Kirlia (male)
>>
>furry
>weeb
>some friends
>kicked out of high school in 9th grade for gun threat
>graduated at different school
>now work at walmart
>have a wife
>wife is also furry
>weird fetishes like modularity (basically body parts are detachable without harm)
>somewhat of an artist
>>
>>32657551
>passable
>trap
Choose one
>>
>been completely melancholic about everything in my life for about 8 years now
>greatly desire a relationship with someone
>such a low self image of myself that I don't understand why people even talk to me
>my friends call me a white knight but I'm kind to everyone not just women
>I cannot tell what emotions people are feeling or trying to convey which leads to me asking a lot of questions and being annoying to other people
>I almost never lie
>>
>>32657643
decidueye
>>
>>32657262
why alolan persian
>>
>>32658067
Cats are somewhat aloof, lazy to a degree. They're also smart, cunning if you will.

Alolan Persian kinda plays on that a tad, but mixes in other things that just seem to fit you for me.
>>
>>32657677
Cofagrigus or Rhydon
>>
>>32658095
Ok thank you for the explanation
>>
File: 1461193428266.gif (3MB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
1461193428266.gif
3MB, 400x297px
>>32650991
mankey
>>
>>32640974
>Throughout life I've learned to do many things but haven't mastered one of them
>narcissistic bordering on sociopathic personality
>>
>>32658858
d2gtard on my ghetto

out weebs!
>>
>Grewup between two worlds,Born Brooklyn but moved to FL and lived here since,feels like I left a piece of myself somewhere all those years ago,is it there I don't know?.Is it still with me? Maybe...

>foolish,aloof,knowledgeable,analytical and gutsy
>>
>play a certain game competitively
>live in one of the snowiest cities in the world, ski now and again
>pretty good runner
>everyone I love/value in this life has either left me or died, sad lonely lad (this happens to everyone but I'm only 19)
>INTP
>no direction in life other than work + undeclared major at the moment
>>
>>32658962
Magikarp
>>32658977
Feebas

Respond to others ffs
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.