[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how is GF gonna shill it even harder when they start working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

File: lucario.jpg (389KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lucario.jpg
389KB, 1500x1500px
So how is GF gonna shill it even harder when they start working on the Diamond and Pearl remakes?
>>
New Z-Move.
>>
Force Riolu on you as your Starter, and it's the only Pokémon in the game that can follow you around in the over world.
>>
They add another Lucario statue but for Sinnoh. Oh and a signature z-move. Riley and his Lucario also get an extended role in the story.
>>
>>32635769
Riley gets a role like Lillie
>>
You can breed with your lucario now
GF please
>>
>>32635769
While Toxicroak gets removed from the pokedex altogether.
>>
>>32635783
>Riley gets an extended role in the story.
I am okay with this. I wouldn't mind the girls getting more spotlight too, but fuck Buck he needs to die.
>>32635807
I am not okay with this.
>>
File: IMG_2081.jpg (116KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2081.jpg
116KB, 640x960px
Drop Lucario and start shilling Electivire and Magmortar again
>>
Riley is the superboss of the game with 6 level 100 lucarios
>>
>>32635904
>drop a shitty but popular pokemon to shill the shittiest and ugliest mons in existence
No one wins except contrarians
>>
>>32635769
Lucario replaces Garchomp as Cynthia's main Pokemon.
Maylene and Riley get extended roles in the story since they have Lucarios.
Hell the three characters join forces to help you save the world with their Lucarios, and you are only allowed to use your free Lucario during this part of the game.
Also Lucario replaces Croagunk as the mascot of Pastoria City.
>>
>>32635769
>2017
>shilling lucario
get out.
>>
>>32635769
>when they start working on the Diamond and Pearl remakes
the odds that these remakes haven't been in the works for two+ years already are LOW.
Greninja was confirmed to be in Smash 4 before X and Y were even announced.
>>
>>32635769
Ash-Lucario
>>
File: 1486527354908.png (279KB, 482x642px) Image search: [Google]
1486527354908.png
279KB, 482x642px
>>32635817
I would drop this franchise forever.
>>
>>32635832
I swear, if they change Marley's costume in the remake I will probably disapprove of it and make a 4chan thread of superior Marley fanart, then get over it
>>
>>32635769
mega lucario D and mega lucario P
>>
File: 1377370562468.jpg (272KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
1377370562468.jpg
272KB, 566x800px
>Aurium Z
>Equip to Lucario and Aura Sphere can optionally be executed as Z-Aura Sphere without the single use restriction
>Unique animation shows Lucario charging and throwing a Dragonball Z spirit bomb

>Unique sidequest event Lucario wearing a Riley hat obtainable, similar to spiky ear pichu

>Riolu egg given before the second gym or possibly the first
>>
>>32635769
>Lucario is Cynthia's ace
>Lucario is Bryon's ace
>Lucario totem
>Decrease the encounter rate of all pokemon that are or evolve into fighting types
>Rilou egg is mandatory
>Z-move
>>
>>32635769
Sinnohan Lucario(Riolu isn't a Sinnoh native.It's probably a Kalosian pokémon)
Type: Fighting/Ice
Ability: Adaptability
Bst 70/130/70/70/70/115
Signature move - Deep Battle.Ice type Close Combat.
Sinnohan Riolu is a Adamant/Jolly 31 IV gift from your father.
>>
>>32636258
What if they make her more slutty and more goth?
>>
Mega Lucario Diamond
Mega Lucario Pearl
Lucario Z-move

>>32635781
I can see this too. You'll choose your starter, then be given a Riolu from Dawn/Lucas
>>
>new Z-Stone: Lucarium-Z, allows Lucario to Mega Evolve without a Mega Stone prior to using it's unique Z-Move, boosting its offensive stats and using a 160BP move
>one third into the game you are gifted Lucario holding Lucarium-Z
>you cannot decline and it will be forced into your party
>the least popular Pokémon currently on your team is replaced with your new favorite Pokémon, Lucario
>the removed Pokémon is sent to the box and automatically released, you don't need it, because Lucario is so much better
>>
File: Untitled.png (58KB, 696x517px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
58KB, 696x517px
>>32636676
>>
>>32635926
What does Incineroar and Lycanroc have to do with this?
>>
>>32635769

it's more like a dog in refresh
it's have new z move and variation of mega evolutions [defensive, offensive,speed]
you will get it as a gift with 50% for shiny or perfect IV and special moveset
>>
>>32635769
Besides the shilling it's already getting in the next movie, have it follow Ash for another bit of episodes in the anime. Give it more focus in the anime than Gladion's Lycanroc out of nowhere.

Launch Event Riolu holding a Soothe Bell/Z-Crystal with good moves that blows through the game like Torchic in XY and Beldum in ORAS. Give it exclusive attack animations like lightsaber Bone Rush and Wolverine Metal Claw. Introduce Aura Storm from Smash Bros as an exclusive Z-Move or a signature move.
>>
File: crockek.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
crockek.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>32636370
>fedora lucario
holy shit, this sounds hilarious
>>
>>32636676
Woah there, buddy. I'm glad you stopped there because my tiny asian penis cannot possibly get any harder.
>>
>>32635769
Every trainer has a Riolu or Lucario except for Team Galactic
>>
>>32638605
I wouldn't mind getting 50% shiny rate
>>
File: 1283251431398.jpg (53KB, 414x409px) Image search: [Google]
1283251431398.jpg
53KB, 414x409px
>>32639033
Liked that one, huh?

The funny thing is it's actually quite feasible.
>>
>>32635769
It is true that they've shilled it a lot since its introduction, but aside from XY the shill has never been in the actual games. I don't understand this shilling meme.
>>
>>32640021
BW2 you can get Riolu, a fighting type, before the first gym, which is normal type, in Floccessy Ranch. You can also concievably evolve it into Lucario, a steel type, before Roxie's poison gym. That's basically like Mareep in Gen 2 being right next to the Flying Gym. It's the ace of Maylene, Riley's only pokemon that you're stuck with throughout Iron Island, not to mention the egg he gives you afterwards. Cynthia has one on her team despite it already being someone's ace, meaning in it's debut game, it's part of 3 major NPC's teams, including the Champion. BW focused almost entirely on Unova mons, yet you can still find Riolu in post game, also being in sun and moon's postgame. The only game you can't get Riolu or Lucario in is ORAS and that's a remake of a gen it wasn't in. Those last two are the closest things to non-shilling GameFreak has done. GF is physically incapable of not including this mon in their games.

If spinoff games also count, in Mystery Dungeon Red and Blue, the highest rank your team can get isn't Gold, Platinum, or Diamond. It's Lucario Rank in a gen 3 game, because the "badass" team's leader says he's always looked up to a legendary adventurer who was a Lucario. This means that there has been shilling before its own generation. From the very moment Pokken Tournament was a thing, Lucario was there, both in the teaser with Blaziken and in the trailer, getting revealed before even Pikachu. Lucario's also in Smash Bros, that alone saying a lot. In Pokemon Conquest, he's basically another Gym Leader's main pokemon. He gets his own player costume in Battle Revolution. Finally, it's a major boss in Shadows of Almia, one of a set of three where the other two are legendaries.

Not even getting into the anime, there is no basis for saying that this mon is not shilled in the games, too.
>>
>>32635904
All my money
>>
>>32635769
Riolu is your starter now.
Riley is your companion throughout the whole adventure.
Every gym leader has a Lucario.
Two new megas and a Z Move
A new signature move for Lucario
A new movie starring Lucario
Barry gets a Lucario
Cynthia has 3 Lucarios and doesn't have a mega limit so she can use all three Mega Lucario variants.
>>
>>32640871
>You can get Riolu in BW2 before the Normal gym
So what? That isn't shilling, they've done this a million times before.

>It's Maylene's ace
Oh how horrible, a Fighting type gym leader with a Fighting type ace. Absolutely terrible. What else was she going to have? It was either Lucario or Toxicroak/Gallade, none of which suits her at all.

>Riley's only Pokémon
Oh no, an NPC in an optional side-quest found in an optional area has it? Gamefreak is sooo forcing it down my throat. Funny how you mention the egg too without realizing that the whole point of Riley was to show off the reward for beating Iron Island to being with. Lucario in Gen 4 is like Volcarona in Gen 5, and does anyone call that shilling? No.

>Cynthia has it on her team
And that doesn't make sense, how? Cynthia's entire shtick is strong Pokémon. Her ace is literally a Pseudo Legendary, and she even has a Spritomb with NO weaknesses at all (a Pokémon that is even more difficult for the player to obtain than Lucario). Also, you cannot call Riley a major character. Nobody sees him as a major character, not even the game itself.

>GF is physically incapable of not including this mon in their games.
And now you're complaining about it being OBTAINABLE AT ALL? Jesus Christ the amount of cherrypicking this board will go through to make it look worse than it is is sickening. Do you even know how many Pokémon this applies to? Do you despise Roserade, Vespiquen, Floatzel, Driflblim, Toxicroak, Bronzong, Hippowdon, Lumineon, Weavile, Rhyperior, Lickilicky, Electivire, Magmotar and Yanmega too? These are all just as available as Lucario is, only they are EASIER to obtain (not being One-Off or having a fucking 5% post-game only encounter rate, unlike Lucario). Hell, Bibarel has even been obtainable in EVERY SINGLE GAME since DP.

Yes, Lucario is shilled outside of the main games. And yes, it was shilled in XY. I'm not denying that. But saying it was shilled in ANY other main game is a downright lie.
>>
>>32640871
Wow I didn't realize how much GF pushed Lucario into the games... not that I have a problem with it after all it is a great Pokemon
>>
File: 1495834003115.png (88KB, 411x496px) Image search: [Google]
1495834003115.png
88KB, 411x496px
>>32635814
You already can breed with Lucario, it's Riolu that you can't br... ohhhhhhhhhh.
>>
>>32641410
Dunsparce that knows Rollout/Farfetch’d before the bug gym in XY and rock gym following it =/= Riolu that will likely stay on your team past the part it’s there to take advantage of in BW2. For even more evidence, most people took the Riolu and not the Mareep in BW2, plus Mareep is not as widely distributed. A good chunk of the mons you asked if I hate are also either not in sun and moon while Lucario is or are previous gen mons with evolutions, necessitating inclusion for both reasons in respective games. Look at how many people did day 1 LPs of BW2 with Lucario on their team. If you put the electric type before the flying gym, of course people are going to take it. Especially when it's early in the game and the game is simple with routes full of com mons(Like Bibarel). It's no different than making Lucario look cool in media I didn't go in detail about so more people would like/use it.

The whole point of having different regions is different locales so that you can have different pokemon, mirroring the fact that you won't find most species all over the goddamn place. The whole point of pokebank is to bring previous gen mons with you, yet what's the point if you can find this mon everywhere. You lose nothing by taking it out of this postgame area you can't have gotten to without a functional team that doesn't include this mon(trading notwithstanding), but they include it anyway. What's the point of doing it so consistently? It's easier to obtain than it was in Gen 4. Houndour wasn’t obtainable until Kanto on one route at night in Gold and Silver and was the head of Team Rocket’s main pokemon, as well as Karen’s, yet it’s been absent more than Lucario and made a version exclusive despite being viewed as a cool dog pokemon, too. This is what demonstrates the shilling.
>>
>>32641410
>>32641785
(continued)
Cynthia's team is more about diversity than strong mons, since every champ before focused on a type or some similar features and all of their mons individually can be considered strong in their introduction like Cynthia's. When you outright focus on diversity that, by definition, gives you a lot to choose from yet they go with the mon that has already been an ace of a previous required Gym leader and someone you will have seen a lot of should you do Iron Island, which you would be remiss in missing taking a boat in a port city. When Riley is with you for as long as he is through Iron Island since it's full of trainers, yes he's a major character. Also, you may brush off the egg sidequest as nothing, but you know everyone and their mother did it when Lucario was so fucking good in game, being OU in gen 4 and likely demonstratin it in single player if you don’t do multiplayer based on how many times you run into it. Riley's with you longer than Cheryl and Buck, and they both got a pokemon generations short about them. Next you're going to tell me the Eevee sidequest in Sun and Moon didn't shill Eevee in any way/shape/form.

Also, you're missing the point of the post. None of the stuff I described on its own is the problem, it's when you put it all together. If you thought the problem being expressed was that a fighting type leader uses a fighting pokemon, you're either out of your mind or give strangers way too little credit. It’s a matter of number of appearances and screentime. Simple.

I’d go on further, but people have likely stopped reading at this point. Like you admit XY shilled Lucario, I admit the evidence isn’t as strong here as, say, the anime or spinoffs, but when you exclude some of the biggest sources of shilling and this much stuff still remains, that should speak for itself. I’ve already reached multiple post levels of length so can we just agree to disagree before this gets out of hand?
>>
>>32635926
Literally Electivire has one design issue being his eyes. Otherwise Electivire is bad ass. Magmortar however is a total derp.
>>
File: 1495749503031.jpg (177KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495749503031.jpg
177KB, 600x600px
>>32641785
>>32641795
Tl;dr
>>
>>32641818
>"I'd go on further, but people have probably stopped reading at this point."
Get predicted.
>>
Could it be that Ash will finally have a Lucario in the anime?
I mean if they are going to make such a big deal about him having aura powers may as well go all the way with it.
>>
>>32635781
I would be okay with this because Riolu is my favorite
>>
>>32639905
You see, people have been wanting to give cosmetic accessories to their pokes for ages.
What this series needs is to become another hat trading simulator
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.